Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Stunning oceanfront complex located on 700 feet of pristine beach.
This is a ground floor unit so it does not have a direct ocean view.
It is only steps to the ocean or heated pool. We have now installed
a washer and dryer in the unit. This unit has a large bedroom with a
queen size bed and an oversized bathroom with a separate shower and
tub. There is a murphy bed and also a small den that has a futon. We have two adult bicycles for your use. There are various toys/floats for the beach. Feel free to use them. The fully equipped kitchen includes all new stainless steel oven,
stove, microwave, refrigerator, cofee maker, and utensils. A large
TV. There is a wall mounted hair dryer. The unit has 800sf of living space!!!
Close to beach VERY EASY TO WORK WITH
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
> we are now at friends in ft. myers. we were telling
> them how generous you were with all the supplies you had.
> the condo we stayed in orlando did not even have toilet
> paper or dishwashing liquid or even coffee filters. we found
> everything plentiful at your condo. even your towels were
> lush and thick and plentiful. we enjoyed the beach chairs
> very much. i am too old to lay on a towel and be
> comfortable, so we were more than thrilled with that. i only
> wished it would not have rained because we were going to use
> the bikes. so thanks again for sharring your wonderful
> condo. many blessings on your continued success.
> nancy and bob
> ps. for future possiblilites.....how much do you
> charge for a month's use?
1 traveler review
Close to beach VERY EASY TO WORK WITH
It was clean, close to beach. As pictured :) Sandy was really quick to respond and email is what we needed. The beach is wonderful and the pools and hot tub very nice.Great value for location. Would stay here again.
Activity and Interests
Nearby Port Canaveral, Cocoa Village, and Cocoa Beach offer local
shopping and great restaurants. The Orlando International Airport
and Orlando area attractions including Disney World, Epcot, and
Universal Studios are less than an hours drive away. Casino boats
and cruise ships just minutes away. This is a great place to view
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Cleaning Fee||$85 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $600- $800
We now accept credit cards. All rentals include use of bikes and
Weekly Rates: $600-$800 depending on season plus 11% Fl sales tax
and $55 cleaning fee.
Monthly rates : $1800-$3200 depending on the season. 11% FL sales
tax and $85 cleaning fee.
This is a non-smoking unit and security deposit is required at time
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- coin laundry
- gambling casinos
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- 800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, large bathroom with separate vanity area.
- Full separate tub and shower. Vanity area separate from toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Living room - 1 double, Murphy bed
- Den - 1 double, Futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Queen bed in master
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located steps from the ocean or you can enjoy a heated pool for year round swimming. There is also a jacuzzi and ample space to lay in the sun. If you're lucky enough to catch dinner you can cook it over the flames of the outdoor grill. The oceanfront clubhouse is the perfect place to meet people over coffee and plan your day. We live locally and we try to honor any special requests to make you stay more personal.