House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Address: 363 Capistrano Court, Marco Island, Fl. 34145
Welcome to Paradise! Beautiful Decorated! Confortable. Very Clean. Wireless Internet connection. Private,Large Heated pool(15 X 35).
Fish from your own backyard.
Fishing poles (3)& tackle.
Private sunbathing deck.
The tropical breezes will greet your senses with the beautiful view
of one of Marco Island wider waterways.
You will appreciate the large Master Suite (TV/Cable/DVD/Phone)
with Lanai and pool access. Beautiful Master Bath.
Florida room overlooking the waterway. Screened Lanai/pool area with
Gas grill and eating area, lounge chairs and portable radio.
Living room and dining room area open to the Lanai that overlook the
waterway. Guest quarters private 2 bedrooms and one bath with
confortable bedding and new Sony TV.
Full kitchen with dinnette and counter eating space. Florida room
with Cable, Large Flat screenTV/DVD. Wireless Internet access
We love to share our house with
families like yours, that cares and keep our property and at the same time enjoy your vacation time.
We love to have you back.
About the Owner
Why ALICIA MUNIZ chose Florida South Gulf Coast
Quite neighborhood, beautiful waterway, walking distances to restaurants, shops, groceries, beach access. Was custome builded by us to be able to see the waterway from all rooms in the house. Confortable, many natural light all throughout the house. Nice landscape, well kept pool, lawn, interior, remodeled bathrooms, bedrooms floors (wood), all kitchen accessories, many towels, linings. Wireless internet, 3 TVs, DVDs.
What makes this house unique
Privacy, all amenities of a big house, beautiful scenery, large heated pool.
Beautiful Water front view from all rooms!!!
(1 traveler reviews)
Our family just spent a weeks vacation over the Christmas holidays. The house was perfect! it was clean, well appointed and comfortable. The master bedroom which opened up to the pool area and the sunrise was a great way to start the day. The pool was larger then most, and heated. The grounds were kept immaculate, as well as the rest of the house. This was by far the best vacation our family has ever taken. I would recommend it to all our friends!
From the Owner
“Quite neighborhood, beautiful waterway, walking distances to restaurants, shops, groceries, beach access. Was custome builded by us to be able to see the waterway from all rooms in the house. Confortable, many natural light all throughout the house. Nice landscape, well kept pool, lawn, interior, remodeled bathrooms, bedrooms floors (wood), all kitchen accessories, many towels, linings. Wireless internet, 3 TVs, DVDs.”
Activity and Interests
Gulf of Mexico Beaches: TigerTail Beach; South Collier Beach. Warm
Shopping: Boutiques; Outlets (Miromar); Shopping Centers (Naples);
Publix; WinnDixie.Grocery stores 3 minutes from the house.
Dinning: Italian; Chinese; Japanese; German; American (Ribs);
Seafood. Fast food facilities.
Recommended: Konrad's on Collier Boulevard and The Snook Inn on Old
Marco, River Front.
2 Marinas were you could rent half day or whole day boats, buy bait
and fishing gear.
More Activities:Fishing; Golf; Bike Rentals; Boat Rentals; Water
Skiing; sailing;Water Balloon Rides; Deep Fishing trips.
The Most Beautiful Sunsets in Florida West Coast! Guarantee!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
High Season: Dec.01 to March 30. Month $5000. All included.
Week: $1800 2Weeeks: $2800 3Weeks $3800
Low Season: May 01 to Nov.30
Week: $1500 2weeks: $2500 3weeks: $2800
"NO SMOKING HOUSE"
$500 Refundable Deposit required to book the reservation. Will be
returned one week after check-out date.
Month rentals responsible for the amount over
$150 of the energy bill.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Privacy, all amenities of a big house, beautiful scenery, large heated pool. Beautiful Water front view from all rooms!!!”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Near The Ocean
- Water View
- water parks
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower, bidet
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- All the amenities: Bring only your toothbrush. Split Plan floor plan offer privacy from the Master Suite. King size bed: Master Suite (18 x 20)( Flat screen TV/Cable/DVD/phone)Ceiling Fan;Phone. Queen size bed: Guest Bedroom 1 (TV/Cable/Phone)Ceiling Fan;Phone. Twin size beds: Guest Bedroom 2 ( Phone/Ceiling Fan/Phone)Waterway. Queen Sofa Sleeper: Living Room. Vaulted Ceilings in the Family Room and Living/and Dinning room. Dinning Room area,sit 6 and open to the screened Lanai and Pool area through French Doors. Family Room: Flat scree TV/Cable/DVD/VCR. Beautiful waterway view. Kitchen: Microwave Oven;Blender( Margaritas);Ice maker; Kitchen Utensiles;Range; Refrigerator/Freezer; Electric Can Opener;CoffeeMaker;Dinnette/Kitchen Counter sit 4. Dinning Room: Sit 6 Lanai/Pool Area: 2 Lounge chairs; Table and 4 chairs to enjoy a nice dinner at the Lanai viewing the waterway. Gas grill. Pool: Raft; Children's toys available;Children's floaters. Deck: Sitting area; Sun bathing chairs; Fishing poles holders; Snook Lite; Fishing cleaning bench; Fishing gear available. Portable Radio to enjoy music at the beach or outside while you swim in the pool. Gas grill. Children Portable Playpen could be use as a crib. Air conditioner/Heater. Washer/Dryer.Dishwasher. Hair Dryer.