House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Georgetown, 3/2 right on the St. John's river with Private covered
dock. Free WI-FI
Brand new single family home with Electric and water on dock.
Huge patio on river side. Entry has covered porch. Gorgeous view of river from Living, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom.
Rural, quiet area. One hour to St. Augustine and Daytona. 1.5 to
Jacksonville and Disney. Minutes to Lake George, salt run and
Silver Glen Springs. Boat ramp within 300 Foot. Not your normal
rental, many extras.NOT a mobile or fish camp
Fish right off the dock. Over 2100 square feet under AC.
Wildlife in abundance, turkey, osprey, cranes, hawks, owls, eagles and more.
Basic spices and staples are in home.
Beautiful home/Beautiful river!
About the Owner
We purchased this property with a double wide on it with intentions to build a home if we liked it there. We loved it so in 2012 we built this home.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Beautiful home/Beautiful river!
This is such a lovely home with beautiful views of the river! It is such a comfortable home that we truly felt "at home".
Relaxing & Fun Vacation!
We really enjoyed our 4 days at their Riverfront house. The house was beautiful both inside and out, modern, yet extremely comfortable, and has an open floor plan. The porch and back deck were phenomenal. We truly felt like we were at home.
We really enjoyed getting up each morning and eating our breakfast outside or reading a book while enjoying the river view. Other than that, we spent lots of time on the water visiting Silver Glen, Salt Springs (about 15 minutes via boat) and playing out on Lake George. There is a small boat ramp right next door so it was very easy to launch our boat and jetski to tie up at their dock. Their dock is spacious with room to tie up two boats and has a separate area for the jetski. There is a fish cleaning station as well.
The kids really enjoyed playing in the lake near the bulkhead when we weren't out on the boat. It was shallow enough that our 3 year could easily play and stand up in the water without any issues. It does get deeper very quickly though, so a watchful eye is obviously needed.
The nearest grocery store is about 20 minutes away in Crescent City, so make sure to plan accordingly. There is a Dollar General about 10 minutes away that carries lots of dry goods and some dairy though which was convenient.
We really enjoyed out getaway and look forward to returning in the near future!
From the Owner
“This home was built to maximize the gorgeous views from the home with as many rooms having a view as possible.”
Activity and Interests
Fishing, hunting, swimming, reading.
Just getting away from all the noise of a city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $300
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $2800 - $3000
$500 weekend rental
$3000 per month seasonal/off season $2800
rates are not for large groups please call for price.
NO smoking in house
Some pets may be allowed ASK
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Everything is here to make your stay as comfortable as possible. All the upgrades you can imagine.”
- Away From It All
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Telephone ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Lake View
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- master has a juccuzi tub
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- queen sofa bed does NOT have the bar that makes them so uncomfortable.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- House has fully equipped kitchen including microwave and ice maker, induction stove top/kitchen aide convection oven kitchen aide dishwasher. Granite counter-tops. All cabinets have pull out drawers with soft close. Master bath has Jacuzzi tub plus walk in shower. Enclosed toilet area. All marble bathrooms. Living room has leather furniture with power motion Gas remote control fireplace with marble mantle. All wood floors. Dining room table has 2 extensions leaves seats 6 or more. All linens with extra sheets/blankets. Satellite TV. 60 inch HDTV in Living room and HDTV in master and guest bedrooms. Washer and dryer. Gas grill. Deck outside by river. Dock has water, electric fish cleaning station and lights plus boat whips. Spices, flour and sugar along with coffee filters are provided for your convenience. Toilet paper , paper towels, bath soap and napkins for weekend rental. Plenty of lawn chairs available outside and on the dock. House has 1 king bed and 2 queen. Maid service can be available for an extra fee.