Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Now Available - Absolutely Gorgeous Vacation Property! Everything is upgraded in our Beautiful Gulf Front townhome. Enjoy your Florida vacation while staying on the gulf. No need to worry about parking, you have your own garage, numbered parking space and guest parking. 2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths w/garage, fireplace, washer and dryer, televisions, dvd player, stereo, fully furnished, jacuzzi tub in master bath, balcony off living room, kitchen and master bedroom, security system, corian countertops and sink in kitchen, dishwasher, Side by Side refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. Wonderfully appointed, warm and inviting.
$500 security deposit required at time of reservation.
About the Owner
I am a local Realtor and my husband is a Licensed Residential Builder.
From the Owner
“We chose this property because of the location and the beautiful beach. We completely upgraded our townhome when we purchased it so that it would feel like a beach home. Walking distance to many restaurants and ice cream shops and a trolley to take if you want to venture up the Gulf into Treasure Island, Saint Petersburg Beach or Clearwater.”
Activity and Interests
Redington Shores is a charming community with quaint shops and
restaurants from fine upscale dining to casual dining. Deep, white sand beaches. Walking distance to many restaurants and a home made ice cream shop! Take the trolley to Johns Pass or any other destination along Gulf Boulevard; there is a stop a few steps from our complex. Conveniently located to Tampa International Airport, Golf Courses, Shopping, Boating and miniature golf! Beautiful Sunsets and deep, soft white sand. Walk to the Bird Sanctuary or public parks. Five minutes to the grocery store or pharmacy. Truly one of the best convenient, yet private, properties on the beach.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Monthly Rate: - $3000
Off Season: May - June, August - October $2,800 month
11% taxes will be added to monthly rates
$500 deposit due upon agreement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Beautiful wood stairs and floors and all the amenities of home. Completely furnished with all the comforts you would need. Private Garage and Balconies.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Master Bath
- Half Bathroom - toilet, On first floor of Living
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Off Second Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Lawn / Garden
- Guests provide their own meals
- Pool, Beach Within walking distance to several restaurants, a great coffee shop, parks, bird sanctuary, fishing pier, Ice Cream and old time cany store, banks & convenience store. Convenient to Tampa International Airport (30 min) Clearwater/St. Pete Airport - (20 min) Busch Gardens - (35-45 min) International mall - (30 min) Disney World (1 1/2 hours) Johns Pass (10 min)