Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our luxury 3 bedroom/2 bath Condo is located just 3.5 miles from
Disney in the highly sought after resort of Windsor Palms.
The condo is one of the largest in
Windsor Palms at over 1200 square feet, your family will have plenty
of room to spread out.
The spacious living room has a queen sized sofa sleeper and love seat
combination, a stereo system with a CD player, and a large screen
cable TV. The screened in lanai has a table and chairs which
overlooks a beautiful conservation area. This is the perfect spot
for enjoying a glass of wine after a hard day around the theme parks.
The master bedroom has a queen bed, an ensuite bathroom and a cable
TV with a DVD/VCR player.
The second bedroom has a double sized bed. The third bedroom has 2
The kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you will need during
your stay, including a full sized washer and dryer. All linens and
towels are provided, and the condo is fully air-conditioned.
About the Owner
(36 traveler reviews)
My sons and I are just en...
My sons and I are just ending our vacation at Lynda's, and what a wonderful experience this has been! The condo is very comfortable and close to everything. We are looking forward to our next trip, and will definitely contact Lynda again!
We really enjoyed our sta...
We really enjoyed our stay at Lynda's condo. Well situated, its very close to all you need (restaurants, drugstore, grocery store, giftshops, etc) yet far away enough from the 192 that you don't hear any traffic. The condo itself is clean and very bright. Nothing negative to say at all about it and its so close to the major theme parks. I would strongly recommend this condo to all
Lynda's condo was in imma...
Lynda's condo was in immaculant condition. Very bright and airy and filled with all the ammenities you would need. The condo is conveniently located within 4 miles of Disney World and only 1.5 miles from all the restaurants and shopping. The gated community offered a clubhouse with a pool, gameroom, 50 seat theatre and a general store.
THE PLACE WAS SO BEAUTIFU...
THE PLACE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. WHEN WE ARRIVED WE WERE IN AWE. THEY HAD THE DINNER TABLE SET UP AND MADE SWANS OUT OF TOWELS ON OUR BED. FELT LIKE WE WERE HOME.
We stayed in Lynda's cond...
We stayed in Lynda's condo for the months of January, February and March. Upon our arrival we found the condo to be very bright and extremely clean. It is completely stocked with all the necessities and more. The gated community of Windsor Palms is a wonderful vacation spot, close to parks, golf courses and shopping. We certainly would stay at Lynda's condo in the future if we have the opportunity to return to Windsor Palms.
Activity and Interests
* Olympic size Communal Swimming Pool
* Separate Toddler Pool
* Whirlpool Spa
* Tennis Courts (floodlit)
* Basketball Courts (floodlit)
* Sand Volleyball Court
* Video Arcade
* 58 Seater Cinema (great for the kids)
* Fitness Room and Gymnasium
* Table Tennis and Billiard/Pool Tables
* Children's Play Area
(Sports equipment is available free on site.)
There are several championship golf courses a short drive from
Windsor Palms, with one golf course within walking distance of our
home at Mystic Dunes Golf Course.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 12 2016 - Jan 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|4 nights or less||$75|
Low Season Jan, Feb, March,November/Dec %A3325/$550
Mid Season April, May, JuneSeptember, October %A3375/$650
High Season July, August %A3450/$750
Easter & Christmas %A3525/$800
Prices are inclusive of all state taxes (13% at time of press)
Check in time is 4 p.m.
Check out time is 10 a.m.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Guests provide their own meals
- Windsor Palms is a premier location which offers fast and easy access to the major Theme Parks - Disney World is quite literally no more than a 5 minute drive. I-4 is also within easy reach offering access to the Gulf Coast and Busch Gardens in Tampa, which are about an hour%u2019s drive, as well as Sea World and Universal Studios, which are about 15-20 minutes drive. The Atlantic Coast and Kennedy Space Center are about 45 minutes drive. An abundant supply of restaurants and shops can be found on Highway 192, which is less than a mile from the villa. Amenities The resort offers a Clubhouse and Recreation Center incorporating the undernoted facilities which are available for use free of charge for our guests for the duration of their stay :- * Secure Gated Entrance * Fantastic Air Conditioned Clubhouse * Olympic size Communal Swimming Pool * Separate Toddler Pool * Whirlpool Spa * Tennis Courts (floodlit) * Basketball Courts (floodlit) * Sand Volleyball Court * Video Arcade * 58 Seater Cinema (great for the kids) * Fitness Room and Gymnasium * Table Tennis and Billiard/Pool Tables * Children's Play Area * Reception * Convenience Store * Business Facilities (Sports equipment is available free on site.) There are several championship golf courses a short drive from Windsor Palms, with one golf course within walking distance of our home at Mystic Dunes Golf Course.