|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Architect-designed, light-filled house on 2 oceanfront acres. Stunning views. Very secluded. Great-room living area with vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows looking at the Pacific. New modern furnishing and art throughout. Perfect for two to six people.
- Great-room living area with expansive ocean views
- Three bedrooms with queen beds, two baths; 1600 square feet
- New Italian furniture, Gabbeh rugs and contemporary artwork
- New beds, down comforters, down pillows and linens
- Fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer
- Large well-furnished deck with stainless BBQ grill
- Short stroll through our dunes to the beach
- Grocery stores and good restaurants nearby
- Approximately 5 miles north of Long Beach
We had a wonderful time in your BEAUTIFUL home. It was absolutely perfect for us. It was overcast and a little rainy the first day but that didn't stop us from biking the trail to Ilwaco. The second day we biked out to Leadbetter. The third day we walked and laid out on the deck. The kitchen had everything we needed and we loved the Northern European feel of the place. The bike on the wall was a huge hit with the group.
Thanks, again. We will definitely be back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
- 3 night minimum July through September and holidays
- 2 night minimum in the rest of the year
- 6 people maximum including children
- $90 cleaning fee
- $300 refundable damage deposit
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card or checks
- No pets
- No smoking
Half down to reserve. Remaining half two weeks before arrival.