Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Newly remodelled, April 2015, a luxury non smoking,
ground floor, two bedroom two bathroom condominium built in October
2005. On a gated community with communal facilities it is only 10
minutes from Disney World Maingate, just off the US192.
Seaworld and Universal Studios are a further 10 to 15
minutes away on the Interstate I4.
Within the condo there is a fully equipped kitchen for when you prefer not to eat out and laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer. There are flat screen televisions, Wi-Fi connection for your computer, tablet or mobile and free telephone calls within the USA, Canada, UK and several other European countries.
For shoppers there is the Premium Outlet Mall just 15 minutes away at
junction 68 on the I4 where you can shop at Ralph Lauren/Polo, Nike,
Lacoste, Calvin Klein etc.
Close by are numerous golf courses, such as Championsgate, designed
by Greg Norman, and Reunion where there are courses designed by
Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus.
About the Owner
About ERIC DESMOND
I am a UK based owner who bought the condominium when it was built in 2005 because my wife and I love Florida and have been going there annually since 1986. My wife and I are fastidious about cleanliness and employ a very reputable management company to look after our condo and make sure that it is in a first class condition for renters.
As part of our ongoing interest in the care of the condo we remodelled the property in April 2015 with new carpets, furniture and televisions.
Our only regret is that we do not have enough time each year to enjoy the condo ourselves for longer vacations.
ERIC DESMOND purchased this condo in 2005
Why ERIC DESMOND chose Davenport
We chose the property for two main reasons. The first reason was that it was close to the theme parks and the second was that, although close to the attractions, it was in a quiet and secure location.
What makes this condo unique
The property is on a gated development, is quiet, secure, close to amenities such as shops, restaurants etc and is close to major attractions such as Disney World.
(2 traveler reviews)
We had a great time. The place was clean with big rooms and kitchen. Nice and quite place, close to the parks and malls. The community pool was big and clean. Our kids loved the pool. The owner was great and very helpful. Thanks!! We definitly recommend the condo.
Very nice unit, close to everything
We really took a good decision. Unit is very nice and very clean. Short drive to restaurants, shops, etc. gated community for your safety. Nice clubhouse, jacuzzi and pool. The owner was great with a very short notice made it possible, thanks! I will recommend it to everyone.
From the Owner
“We chose the property for two main reasons. The first reason was that it was close to the theme parks and the second was that, although close to the attractions, it was in a quiet and secure location.”
Activity and Interests
On site there is a clubhouse where there is a television room,
fitness centre and games room.
Adjoining the clubhouse is the communal heated swimming pool and hot spa, plus a volleyball court.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$312|
Weekly Rate: $300 - $700
Monthly Rate: $950 - $1800
Weekly rates for 2010 vary from $300 to $700 dependent upon the time of the year.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The property is on a gated development, is quiet, secure, close to amenities such as shops, restaurants etc and is close to major attractions such as Disney World.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Water View
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- 1276 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Adjacent to Second Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom with a Queen bed and with en suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has twin beds and has a bathroom adjacent.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- This ground floor non smoking condominium has been extensively remodelled in April 2015 and offers luxury accommodation for up to 6 people. The air conditioned, spacious lounge has a Queen sofa sleeper, a two seat sofa, television, DVD, internet connection and telephone, plus a fully equipped dining area. Telephone calls are free to the USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy and Spain. (All calls to cellphone numbers are chargeable.) The master bedroom has a Queen bed, TV and sofa and the second bedroom has twin beds. Both bedrooms are en suite. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a separate utility room with a washing machine and dryer. The property is managed by a local company who are members of the Kissimmee Chamber of Commerce and The Central Florida Property Managers Association. All aspects of your stay are catered for by this company including welcome packs, advice on what to do, where to eat etc, and they can also book tickets for the attractions in Orlando.