Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Brand new in 2007, beautifully furnished three bedroom condo with fully unobstructed ocean view on the QUIET END OF THE BOARDWALK.
Located on 21st Street, only a few steps from the beach, you can relax on the
deck and still see your family sunning on the beach!
The boardwalk rides and shopping are a stroll away, and miniature golf across the street.
This top floor condo has a large great room area, with cathedral ceiling and a beautiful bank of north facing windows that allows plenty of sunlight without the scorching heat.
Master bedroom has vaulted ceiling and large private bath with granite, double sink vanity and tile floor.
Beautiful Vacation Home
We enjoy sharing our condo and know that anyone would love the location, amenities and the beautiful beach only steps away!
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Beautiful Vacation Home
I was pleasantly surprised. The Condo looks just like the photos. Very tastefully decorated with some high end features. Will not disappoint.
Incredible vacation destination
This unit is beautiful! Luxurious furnishings, gourmet kitchen actually motivated me to cook while on vacation. Great location for older teenagers as well as young. So close to the boardwalk but at the quiet end. An easy walk to the food store or liquor store. Great balcony, we could relax in comfort and watch for the kids to return from a night on the boardwalk. This is our first year visiting "north" wildwood, we have always rented at the "crest" but there is no going back. North wildwood has is all! Thank you Tina for a great vacation!
Activity and Interests
Boardwalk and Beach only steps away!! 11th Street surfing beach a short walk. All boardwalk piers only 2 blocks from the condo; And many restaurants within blocks.
Hereford Inlet Beaches and Lighthouse located at 2nd Street.
Avalon & Stone Harbor a 15 minute drive to the north and Cape May 20 minutes to the south.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $1000 - $2450
Summer rates for 2015:
starting May 23 thru June 20- $1900/week
starting June 20 thru July 4 - $2300/week
starting July 4 thru Aug 15 - $2450/week
starting Aug 15- thru Sept 5 - $2300/
Pre and Post Season rates are negotiable. Please call for off
We reserve the right to not rent to parties under the age of 25 years old (including Senior Week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2
- master - toilet, tub, shower, double sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Guests provide their own meals
- This comfortably furnished unit has 3 bedrooms (2 queen, 1 with (2) single beds), state of the art stainless steel kitchen including everything an avid cook would need; 42' HDTV with all the HD premium cable channels. Bose sound system with CD/DVD in great room; 40' HDTV in single bedroom; 32' HDTV with blue ray player and Bose sound system in Master bedroom; ;High Speed wireless internet access;tile floors throughout main entry and kitchen, hardwood floors in great room area and wall to wall carpet in all bedrooms; Ceiling fans throughout the unit and a fireplace, too! Lots of books, videos and games for family entertainment. Bed linens included!! Please bring your own towels. Outside shower and area for grilling in back of building.