House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, Sleeps 6
This lake rental is located 50 foot from beautiful Lake Nebagamon. You have 135 ft of lake
frontage to enjoy. The home has 800 square feet of living area and is air conditioned. Its a great spring, summer and fall getaway. There is an 80 foot dock to enjoy, picnic table, barbecue grill and patio. Fish outside your front door, pitch a tent in the front yard, bike along the very quiet road, enjoy the local restaurants, try your golf game at six local golf courses.
About the Owner
(2 traveler reviews)
Great Week at the lake
The lake is beautiful, and this small cabin had everything we needed for us to enjoy the week. Thank you, Donn & Dell.
Had a great stay at loon calling. Donn and Dell are great hosts.We were greeted with wine, the gave great ideas of where to eat and places to see. The views from the front room and kitchen were wonderful.would stay there again if I go that way again. Thanks for a great girls weekend away. Sara, Liz, Bev and Joy
Activity and Interests
Enjoy fishing, golfing, hiking, reastaurants and of course the famous Dairy Queen in the small local
village. Metro area of Superior/Duluth is 30 miles away. There are summer outdoor concerts 15 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $125
Weekly Rate: $795 - $895
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $2200
April - May $ 595/wk. June $ 695/wk. July thru August 15 $ 795/wk. August 15 - September $ 695/wk.
October $ 595/wk. Monthly rates are also available.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Dining Area
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1
- Guests provide their own meals
- One bedroom has a queen size bed. The other bedroom has a full size bed. The living room could be used to sleep an additional 4 people. It has a couch with a pull out bed that steeps two. Kitchen has a stove, refrigerator. coffee maker, toaster and microwave. All cooking utencils, silverware, plates, dishes and glassware is provided. All linen and bathroom towels are provided. There is a split system air conditioner that will provide you with qient, cool and refrshing air for all rooms. Enjoy the 1,000 acre lake at your doorstep. Canoe, paddle boat and 2 kayaks available for your enjoyment.