Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Decorated and stocked for your comfort and pleasure, this lovely 2
bedroom, 2 bath,
ground floor, waterfront home has a front patio and a rear screened
lanai. There are 2 heated pools and all the conveniences you could
The home has 3 tv's, stereo, vcr, cassettes, books, videos, fishing
beach towels, full size washer and dryer, sofa bed in the living
room and more. You are near
beaches, public golf courses, a 20 AMC movie theater, great
restaurants, shopping malls, Busch Gardens and it's only a 90 minute
trip to Disney and a 20 minute ride to Tampa airport. You will want
to come back again!!
Couldn't have been better.Couldn't have been better.
About the Owner
About Vicki Cuevas
I have a real estate broker's license and am also a travel agent
Vicki Cuevas purchased this condo in 2001
Why Vicki Cuevas chose Oldsmar
This property is centrally located and in a lovely community
What makes this condo unique
Walking paths , country club/golf community, close to beaches
(1 traveler reviews)
Couldn't have been better.
My husband and I have stayed in several condos such as this in the same area over the past several years. This property was by far the cleanest, fully stocked and most well maintained of any that we have stayed in. It's located in a great area near many good restaurants. Close to the airport but also just as close to the beaches. Would definitely stay here again.
From the Owner
“This property is centrally located and in a lovely community”
Activity and Interests
Nearby activities include: golf, fishing, kayaking, swimming,
boating, waterfront dining, movies, concert hall, performing arts
center,jogging, horse racing, theme parks, baseball,
anything else you can think of.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - May 1 2017
30 night minimum stay
May 2 2017 - Nov 30 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$95 cleaning/linens fee
$100 a month allowance for electric
Rates depend on the time of year and length of stay. Please inquire.
This condo can be rented by the month during high season and by the day
week or month off season.
Payment in advance
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
From the Owner
“Walking paths , country club/golf community, close to beaches”
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Lake View
- botanical garden
- live theater
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities include: Full size kitchen, dining room table for 4, 2 patio sets,entertainment unit, 3 televisions, stereo, vcr, front patio, rear screened lanai overlooking the lake. Hairdryer, hair curler, linens, washer, dryer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, large refrigerator, and everything to make you comfortable. Master bedroom has a Queen size bed and second bedroom has twin beds. There is a sofa bed in the living room. There are 2 heated pools for your enjoyment. Deer are seen on the golf course and beautiful birds frequent the lake.