House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 9 Sleeps
Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the Black Mountains
from the front porch! Newer custom home located in Tierra Del Rio
subdivision. House has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a bonus
room/den, which can be used as a fourth bedroom. This house features
an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, master suite with a walk in
closet, private bath and patio entry. There is a laundry room,
pantry, and plenty of room in the garage to park your vehicle (winter
season only). Home is approximately 1700 square feet and furnished
with brand new furniture. Granite counter tops throughout the kitchen and
laundry room, knotty alder cabinets, and trim, tile floors, carpeted
bedrooms, recessed lighting, sealing fans, gas fireplace and more!
Everything you need is located minutes away, whether it's golf,
gambling, water activities, sightseeing, dining, etc. There's even a
old mining town (historical Oatman) just 30 minutes away.
This house is perfect for a family vacation or couples get away!
About the Owner
We came here for River Regatta. It's a little bit of a drive but worth it. The house is very nice. Has everything you need. Very comfortable beds and couches. Nice community pool that felt like it was just for us. No one else used it, very clean.
Great house for a family vacation or get together
Very nice home, very comfortable, well laid out for family get together.
We stayed for about 5 weeks and really enjoyed our time away from our home in WI. The AVI casino is about 5 miles away and has alot of entertainment. There are a lot of places to eat in Fort Mohave and Bullhead City. We took a day trip to Oatman which was really close. There is a really nice park/sports arena about 10 miles away - river, boating, skate park, baseball, etc - our dog loved the river!
The house is really nice - there is even a bonus room that does not show in the pictures. The furnishings were really great. The master suite was fabulous - loved the bathroom. We had our children and grandchildren for a weekend and there was plenty of room to sleep and socialize. The house was very well maintained, but the backyard was a bit barren - no patio furniture and pretty much just dry dirt off the patio, but fully fenced for our dog which was important.
Neil was very responsive when ever we had a question or needed assistance. It would be nice to have a general set of instructions - login/password to computer, how the tv works, what days the trash picks up, etc.
Activity and Interests
* Laughlin Casinos (18 miles)
* water skiing * sea-doo rentals
* Off roading
* Movie Theaters
* Helicopter tours
* Mine tours
* Kayak tours
* Historic route 66
* Oatman (old mining town, 12.9 miles)
* Special events (laughlin Rodeo, Biker week, offroad races, car shows)
* Davis Dam (17 miles)
* Hoover Dam (99 miles)
* Grand Canyon West (120 miles)
* Las Vegas (111 miles)
* Lake Havasu/London Bridge (55 miles)
* Avi Casino (5.8 miles)
* Colorado River (5 miles) * Katherines Landing (20 miles)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 2 2016 - Sep 5 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$299|
$1599/month. All utilities and cleaning included!
No month restrictions (reserve any unreserved month)
$299 deposit required for monthly rentals. Fully refundable.
*Reservation/Security Deposit - $299 Refundable
*Please No Smoking Inside The Home
*This is NOT a party house
*Cleaning fee $149 per stay
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1688 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Master - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fully furnished * King bed * Queen bed * Queen bed * Futon * Hide-a-bed couch * Central Heat/Air * Ceiling fans in every room * Refrigerator w/ice maker and filtered water * Extra fridge in garage * Washer/Dryer * Water softner * Reverse Osmosis water filtration system * Microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toster oven * Satellite 42" LCD TV, DVD, VCR player * Telephone with free long distance * High speed wireless internet * Stereo system with CD * Iron & Ironing boards * Dishes, plates, mugs, glasses, cutlery * Linens, towels * Boat deep two car garage (remote opener provided) * Gas fireplace * Covered patio * Community swimming pool