Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Two Bedroom One Bath Lake Front Condominium in 'The Lakes' Resort
Development in Tempe Arizona. This Lake Front Unit Has Unobstructed
Views of the lake with fishing and boating at your doorstep. The
unit has a Queen bed in the master and two twin beds in the guest
room. Full kitchen, washer and dryer, television with DVD player and
much more. Less than 5 minutes from ASU campus, 10 minutes from Sky
Harbor airport, 15 minutes from Old Town Scottsdale and 20 minutes to
Arriving in Arizona in May
About the Owner
Live in Sacramento, CA and like to travel to the Valley of the Sun in the winter.
(3 traveler reviews)
Arriving in Arizona in May
We were very pleased with our stay in Tom's condo. Our communications prior to our visit were informative and complete. The condo description was accurate, clean, up-to-speed and comfortable. We had stayed at Tempe Lakes through HomeAway 2 years ago in Harbor Village, so we knew the area. We were already very familiar with Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa and the entire valley of the sun restaurants, activities, etc. We would highly recommend this property to anybody who inquires about a reservation.
Nice Unit in The Lakes
Was in town for a baseball event. The unit was clean and had everything we needed for the stay. The pool and tennis club across the street is great. There is also a little bar/restaurant about a block away right on the water. Would stay again!
Not bad for the price.
There was a last minute cancellation so we were able to get the unit. It was clean and was fine for what we needed. Little confusing about the pool passes and the grill did not look clean. Bathtub surround could be updated.
From the Owner
“Great spot. Close to everything and in 'The Lakes' in Tempe. 10 minutes to ASU, spring training, and lots of golf.”
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning Fee Included||$0|
Nightly Rate: $100 - $200
Weekly Rate: $500 - $550
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $2200
Cleaning Fee = $75
Maximum Occupancy = 6
Your $100 security deposit is due within 10 days of making your
reservation. Deposit can be paid by personal or money order or pay
pal. If the deposit is not received within 10 days, your
reservation will automatically cancel.
The full rental payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. If your
payment is not received by the due date, your reservation will be
subject to cancellation. Rent must be paid in U.S. funds and only by
check, pay pal or money order.
You have the right to cancel with 45 days of check in with written
notice. With timely cancellation notice, all advance funds will be
returned. If less than 45 days notice, all advance funds will be
forfeited unless we can re-book your rental dates. No refunds will be
given for early departure as you are responsible for the entire time
booked once within the non-cancellation period.
Each home requires a $100.00 Security Deposit, unless otherwise
indicated. This deposit will be returned within 30 days less
damages, missing items, toll calls or excessive cleaning.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 p.m. CHECK-OUT TIME: 11:00 a.m.
Our home will be expertly cleaned prior to your arrival, and again
after your departure. A cleaning fee of $75.00 is required.
Excessive departure cleaning will be deducted from your security
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The swim and tennis club is great with a good workout area.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- show and tub
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- One bedroom with queen and one with twin beds
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Amenities include -52 acre waterway with boating, fishing - Lakeside Restaurant - Resort Style Clubhouse membership included, with aerobic gym and weight room - Heated Olympic-sized pool and spa o-Two saunas and two locker rooms - Lighted tennis courts - Racquetball, beach volleyball & basketball courts - Game Room & TV Room - Community boat for rent - Picnic grounds with horseshoes and bocce ball - Kiddie playground with heated wading pool -; Bike Trails - Restaurants, Grocery, Bait & Hardware Stores – (3/4 mile away) Less Than 10 Minutes Away -Sky Harbor International Airport - Arizona State University and Mill Street Shops -Tempe Town Beach and Park -; Gammage Center for the Performing Arts - Your Pick of over 150 Golf Courses (2 within 10 minutes) - Phoenix Zoo and Papago Park -Phoenix Botanical Gardens -Hiking at South Mountain - Upscale Chandler Fashion Square Mall; Arizona Mills Outlet Stores - Casino Gambling Resorts - Spring Training Sites (Cubs, Giants, Angels and A’s) - Hwy 60 and 10 Intersection About 15 to 20 Minutes Away - Old Scottsdale Restaurants and renowned Fifth Avenue Shops - World Class Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall - Downtown Phoenix--- -Ball Park, Heard Museum, Science Museums -Restaurants, Shopping - Camelback Mountain Hikes - Superstition Mountain Hikes -The East Valley Flea Market