|Space||3,000 sq. ft.|
$75,000 renovation completed in March 2016! The upgrades are awesome and I will update the pictures soon. We added a new outdoor bar, fire pit, flooring, and a complete interior and exterior paint job.
We will only rent this property out for a limited time over the summer and keep it mainly for family and friends. So book now!
ONLY 5 bedroom villa in Pointe West!
Newly renovated 5 bedroom property located in the exclusive Pointe West
community on Galveston's west end. Several large balconies, lower screened patio, with expansive bay and beach views!
This beautiful home is over 3200 square feet and has 2 master suites which are perfect for multiple families! 4 of the bedrooms have queen size beds, dressers, and flat screen lcd televisions with built in dvd players. Each room has french doors opening up to the balconies.
The kids room has 2 bunk beds with 4 full sized beds along with a dresser and television. The 2 master bedrooms also have master baths with tiled stand-up
shower, separate garden tubs, and dual sinks w/ granite tops.
There is a 55 inch HD LCD w/ dvd player in the living room and there is
plenty of room to entertain. We have a fully functional kitchen and GE Profile appliances perfect for cooking! We have a charcoal grill and a smoker for your backyard griling.
If you would like additional photos, just e-mail, we have plenty to
Looks like we were the lucky group that got to experience the new remodel. The owner promised it would be done by the day that we checked in and luckily, he was right! Everything looked brand new and we could not be happier.
The weather happened to be really nice, which allowed us to take in everything the resort had to offer (swimming, kayaking, fishing etc). The kids had a blast!
I would recommend renting a golf course if you can. We used a company that delivered it right to our front door. This made getting around the resort very easy. You can also use the golf cart to get to the beach...which is just a short walk away.
My only knock is their was a ceiling fan in the kids room that did not work. The owner put a tower fan in there, but it would have been nice to have a working fan. I brought it to his attention and he said he would get it fixed. He was very timely in returning our calls...which we just had a few.
All in all this is a great property. The outside bar was a huge bonus. We will definitely be back again!
I found this property to be very disappointing, unsafe and insecure.
But you might like it if you want to spend your vacation:
- searching for a missing toilet seat
- looking at bare electrical wires sticking out of walls at 4 locations (safety?)
- trying to make a TV's remote control work only to discover a battery was absent and another corroded
- preventing dusty, artificial ferns from shedding dirt whenever you walked by
- avoiding raccoon and bird feces on the steps, railings and deck
- using a master bath with no doors
- sitting on filthy, stained furniture
- smelling the mold around leaky windows and doors
- cooking in a smoker that has collapsed under its own rust
- looking at piles of construction trash in the garage (including moldy carpet and old gas cans)
- searching for the garage doors that are no longer attached to the building (security?)
- lighting a master bath with some burned out light bulbs
- trying to lock a front door with a broken keeper (security?)
- looking at broken shutters
- watching the exterior paint peel off
Then this place is for you. It is not for me and I won't go back to it. The owner and property manager have no inspection or maintenance programs and apparently no intention of providing even a basic level of cleanliness and functionality. We rented in September, at the end of the summer season, and expected to see normal wear and tear, but not the dis-function that we encountered. I have photos to support my observations, but there is no way to attach them to this review.
The nearby Pointe West Beach Club was very nice and I recommend it and it's restaurant.
Jan 1 to Mar 8: $375/night with 3 night minimum stay
Mar 8 to Mar 18: $600/night with 4 night minimum stay
Mar 18 to Apr 30: $475/night with 3 night minimum stay
May 1 to May 22: $500/night with 3 night minimum.
May 23 to Sept 7: $625/night with 4 night minimum stay
Sept 8 to Sept 30: $525/night with 3 night minimum stay
Oct 1 to Dec 31: $450/night with 3 night min