House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our cozy cottage is approximately 800 sq. ft. It's located 1 block from the ocean and 1 block from downtown Cannon Beach in a quiet presidential neighborhood on the west side of Hemlock St.
We have 2 bedrooms, 1 has a queen size bed and the 2nd one has 2
twin beds. There is a queen size hide-a-bed in the living room so
this cozy cottage will sleep 6 comfortably.
The kitchen has all the basics for cooking and eating.
The dining room can seat up to 6 people.
There is a washer and dryer for your convenience.
We have 2 Flat Screen TV's with cable and 1 Blue Ray DVD player.
There is a patio with a patio set and barbeque.
Our cozy cottage is smoke free and pet free.
UPON DEPARTURE GUEST ARE REQUIRED TO CLEAN THE COTTAGE UNLESS OTHER FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. .
Easy and pleasant stay
About the Owner
5 based on 5 traveler reviews
Easy and pleasant stay
Great location in Cannon Beach. Short walk to the beach and into town passing coffee shops, restaurants, art galleries, kite stores, etc. The cottage was comfortable and well stocks with kitchens supplies, linens, cleaning supplies, reading materials. Everything was as advertised, no surprises, I'd stay there again.
My 2 sons and I enjoyed the great location. It's between downtown and the beach, pretty much across the street from Pig N Pancake, and on a beautiful street. The cottage has it's own driveway, and we left our vehicle there the entire stay, and just walked everywhere, since everything was within walking distance. Even the market was just a couple blocks away.
The cottage was of great value. It was perfectly clean, and had two very nice flat screen TVs, with the correct aspect ratio, and plenty of cable channels. The wi-fi was above average for a rental, with a Netgear router. The beds were very comfortable with very nice bedding. The decoration was well done and matched the beach environment. The kitchen had everything we needed, plus more; we cooked everyday with no issues. The washer and dryer was very convenient, and was definitely a need for a 7 day stay; we used it at least 3 times. We greatly appreciated there was a vacuum, broom, mop, and plenty of cleaning materials and supplies to keep the cottage clean during our stay.
The owner called us the day after check in to ensure everything was okay, and within expectations. It was a fantastic stay!
Wonderful Cottage Close to Everything
Our family of four loved this cottage. We could easily walk to the beach and the main part of town. It was very clean, just the right size for us, and very comfortable. The location was extremely quiet and was an area of nice beach houses. It had everything we needed. There is a nice patio in the back for eating when the weather is nice, and a large yard for kids to play. It was a great price, and we especially loved that we could choose either to pay to have it cleaned or to clean it ourselves. We will definitely try to stay here again!
Perfect location in Cannon Beach
This house was a perfect getaway for our family of five. Just around the corner from downtown Cannon Beach for shopping and food. A short 10 minute walk to the beach. We definitely will try and book this cottage again!
Cute Cottage close to beach and town
This little cottage was a great place to spend a few days enjoying the beach and downtown Cannon Beach. We walked everywhere and enjoyed the galleries and shops. Thanks for the nice place.
Activity and Interests
Cannon Beach is a great place to sight see and relax.
* Art galleries
* Day spa
* Live theatre
* Horseback riding
* Bike Riding
* Kite flying
* Crabbing & clamming
* Fine and casual dinning
* Sight seeing
Area Attractions Include:
* Tillamook Rock Lighthouse
* Indian Beach
* Ecola State Park
* Haystack Rock
* Seaside (7 miles) offers bumper cars, arcades & large outlet mall
* Astoria Column
* Columbia River Maritime Museum
* Nehalem Bay
* Saddle mountain State Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 11 2016 - Oct 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
Nov 1 2016 - Mar 3 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Weekly Rate $595-$1,175
July and August weekly only rentals
Call to check availability for stays less then a week during summer season
If they are available between weekly rentals the rate is $180.00 a night
* A $100.00 refundable Security/Cleaning Deposit required with final
* A Deposit of $100.00 is due within 7 days of booking.
* Final payment is due 30 days in advance/or upon booking.
* If booking is made within 30 days of your arrival date, then full
payment is due within 3 days of booking.
* Deposits and balance due payments not received within this
established time frame may result in automatic cancellation of your
* All cancellations or reservation changes must be made in writing.
* Full refund if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to
arrival less a $35.00 reservation fee.
* 50% refund if cancellation is made 15-29 days prior to arrival.
* No refund if cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to
Departure rules of our Cozy Cottage:
* Wash sheets and remake beds
* Wash and fold towels
* Wash and put away dishes
* Empty and clean refrigerator
* Empty garbage
* Clean floors (vac. & mop)
* Have a great time and enjoy your stay at our Cozy Cottage in
* Check-in time is 3:00 PM
* Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- roller blading
- 800 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- living room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, sleep sofa
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Short walk to the beach and 1 block to downtown Cannon Beach * Telephone * 2 Flat Screen TV's with cable * DVD player * Living Room * Kitchen fully equipped New appliances - cookware - dinnerware and glasses * Coffee maker * Microwave * Electric griddle, mixer, toaster, crockpot, blender * Dining room - seats 6 * Washer/Dryer * Hair dryer * Patio with patio set and barbeque * Yard * Non-smoking * Pet free