Tri level House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Spacious, clean, fully equipped vacation home just steps to Mission
Beach Bay and Mission Beach. This is your home away from home.
Closest major cross Street is Santa
Clara. Just 2 miles to Sea World, 6
miles to San Diego Airport, 15 minutes to San Diego Zoo. Walking
distance to board walk amusement park. The Bay side has boat rentals, sailing,
kayaking, tennis, jogging, walking, biking. Children's play area,
sandy beaches. Ocean side has great surfing, beaches, trails
restaurants and rental equipment. The home has three spacious bedrooms. One
master with en suite bathroom with shower stall. Comfortable Queen bed, large walk in closet. On the third level is a large second bedroom with Queen bed
large closet, with mirrored closet doors, private balcony. The third bedroom on the third level features twin beds, large walk in closet with mirrored doors. all bedrooms have new televisions set on the walls. Home also has a new stack able washer and dryer on the third level. There is also a TV and fireplace in the living room. Fully fitted kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and a breakfast bar.
New P ergo flooring in living and dining. Very desirable is the two car tandem garage on the first level so that parking is not a problem. Free Wi Fi access. Weekly rental only.
rent house for a couple one more adult ,two kids
About the Owner
Bob and Theresa purchased this home in 2002. They loved the convenience of the home with its easy access to the beach and bay. There are miles of trails and families can enjoy bicycling, skateboarding, picnicking, surfing, kayaking and sunbathing on the sandy beaches. Sea word is just a few miles away. Balboa Park has many museums and features concerts during the summer months. World famous San Diego Zoo is a great place to spend the day with your family. Our children enjoy bringing their kids to San Diego to enjoy all the area has to offer. Our summer guests have been returning to us year after year. They have made our home their summer home.
From the Owner
“It is ideally located just off Mission Boulevard. Easy walking to beach and bay. Easy to walk to great restaurants. Close to rental facilities for bicycles, surf boards etc. Easy to Ralph's supermarket for all your family needs.”
Activity and Interests
Sailing, boating, kayaking, fishing,surfing, dinner cruises, whale
watching. Visit Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Legoland, Del Mar race
track,Animal Kingdom, Carlsbad, La Jolla, Coronada. Walk to beach
front restaurants, shopping and supermarket. Enjoy the Saturday
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Master bathroom with stall shower. Hall bathroom with shower over tub.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Master Bedroom and bathroom will stall shower on middle level. Queen bed. Second bedroom on third level has large walk in closet. Queen bed. Third bedroom on the third level has large walk in closet. Twin beds.
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Microwave, dishwasher,new refrigerator,electric stove, garden window, breakfast bar. Living/dining with fireplace, TV/VCR/HBO One master bedroom suite queen bed. Full bath with shower stall. TV/DVD/VCR/HBO 2nd bedroom with queen bed, large walk in closet with mirrored doors. TV/DVD/VCR/HBO 3rd bedrom with twin beds, large walk in closet with mirrored doors. TV/HBO Full bathroom upstairs with shower and tub. Washer/ Dryer. New BBQ. 3 balconies. Convenient two car tandem garage will accomodate an SUV. All linens/ towels, including beach towels. Boogie boards, beach chairs, beach toys.