Creek-Side Cedar Rustic & Romantic Cabin, King Bed, Hot Spa, Fire-Pit
Century old rustic and romantic Cedar Cabin offers all you need for memorable mountain get-away! Peak Season offers Mid week Discount for a stay on Tues, Wed and Thurs @ $125 for 'double occ'. Excludes all holiday periods. Ask about our 'Romance Pkg offer'
Holiday periods require minimum of 3 nights fee of $595 plus sec fee (double occupancy).
Call for details anytime. 828 743 3482 or cell 828 506 5375
Weekly guests enjoy a free breakfast casserole on one of your stay days so,
Pick one of our 'Breakfast Casseroles' freshly cooked, with Champagne' Mimosa, delivered to your door-step on one of your stay days.
No need to come to door as I'll text when Im dropping off to your cabin so you can 'pull inside' or 'heat 'n eat when time is right for you!
1. 'CremeBrulee French Toast Casserole, baked fresh is cream-cheesy with fruit'n maple syrup. OR choose:
2. Freshly Baked 'Organic Egg casserole' combines veggies, cheeses and herbs' to your likin'. OR choose:
3. 'Creamy, buttery Grits'n greens baked with jumbo bites of beer-battered fried shrimp topped w/melted sharp cheddar and crunchy onions. A Classic Southern Favorite!
Can't Afford to stay in our Beautiful Cashiers Area? YES, YOU Can! We're the 'Workin' Class' too and we'd love your visit for fun and memorable times.
The Mountains offer Plenty!!! With Hiking Trails, Waterfalls all within a half hour or so from your cabin. Snow Board and Skiing in winter. White Water Rafting, Boat Rentals for Fishing, Water Skiing, and site-seeing! There's Golfing in any of the areas famous resorts, Antique Stores, Country and Gourmet' Restaurants, Horse Back Riding, The Famous Biltmore House in Asheville, popular Hendersonville, The Cherokee Casino, Highlands, and Sapphire all within an hour or so away!
Rest'n Relax at your Rustic Creek-side Cabin w/Hot Spa. A 100 year old cedar cabin on spacious grounds! Hot Spa pleasure couldn't be better while listening to your creek and star gazing! All you need is HERE includes Washer / Dryer, King bed and much more.
This is simple 'All Season Cabin' for Fun Anytime time of the year!
Call or E-mail for 'Availability ' since calendar may need updating.
Why pay 'on the lake rates' when you're just 1 mile from the Beautiful Glenville Lake, highest Lake east of the Mississippi. and just 5 miles to downtown Cashiers!
Cedar cabin has easy access with a country cottage theme, your own personal Hot Tub, Hammock, Fire-pit (small fee per bundle upon your request), outdoor fun and much more. Double occupancy offers a 'one bedroom' for lowest rate (if no need of upper area).
Discount Rate is for 'double occupancy' using main floor with master bedroom offering King bed. This cabin has 3 bedrooms upon advance request.
MAXIMUM of 5 guests please.
This modest rustic homestead is all wood, inside and out. A/C in summer to stay nice'n cool on those very few hot days since its valley location brings refreshing breezes to you!
On those chilly mountain nights warm your toes as you enjoy the sound of crackling' wood in your outside fire-pit.
Rockers on your covered front porch and a spacious open back deck with patio and bar stools next to your 'Hot Tub' to enjoy at night while star gazing, or by day listening to the babblin' brook just beside you. The country kitchen, parlor and bathroom are all on the main floor.
About the Owner
Working couple loving mountain life and eager to please guests as they enjoy the serenity here in Western NC.
From the Owner
“Simplicity is key and we strive to maintain such! This 100 yr old Rustic Cedar Cabin was an original homestead of a local family here where they raised a large hard working family. The creek, spacious grounds and surrounding views offer guests a relaxing vacation with the lake just 1 mile from cabin and downtown Cashiers just 5 minutes away.”
Activity and Interests
Convenient location, Just 5 miles from downtown Cashiers, century-old Creek-side cedar cabin with your own personal Hot Tub on deck is located 1 mile from beautiful Lake Glenville!! Easy access location just off very quiet country road next to Bee Tree Creek.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, Main floor bathroom: tub/shower combo, toilet & single sink
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Upper Powder Rm: toilet & tiny sink ONLY shared 'Jack'nJill'
- Upper area provides a half bathroom ( toilet and small sink only ) and 2 additional bedrooms if requested upon confirming reservation for added fee.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master bedroom on main floor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, Steep steps to Upper area has sloped ceilings and small room
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Steep steps up to 3rd bedrm, 2beds can be together for king
- Double occupancy is 'one couple' sharing King size bed on main floor with 1 full bathroom, living area and full kitchen with no need for upper area. I'll gladly prepare upper area, ONLY IF advance notice and additional fee.
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Your own personal Hot Tub on spacious deck next to creek * TV offers Satellite 'Total Choice'pkg' and DVD player * Full Kitchen has Microwave, Coffee Maker, bean grinder, DishWasher, Blender, Full size cook stove, fridge, ice-cream maker and more! * Bed Linens, Bath & spa towels, iron and iron-board * BBQ grill is charcoal, so bring some for your use. Rocking Chairs on front covered porch, Bar and bar stools on back-deck, outdoor fire-pit and Hammock on your own spacious acre of property with pleasing valley and mountain views. Enjoy horse-shoes, volley ball, crochet & outdoor fun in appropriate season. A paved country road is just outside your front door so you can enjoy a refreshing walk, jogging or bike riding on the 3 mile scenic trek with old barns and pastoral views. Just 1 mile away is beautiful Lake Glenville. Or visit famous 'Panther Town Trails'' for nature and Hiking Trails (just off Cedar Creek Rd less than 1 mile from your cabin).