Ocean Front Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Parkings, terrace, 6 Sleep
We offer a lovely 'walk up' penthouse located on the west coast of Puerto Rico, in a town called Aguadilla. The apartment is part of a small ocean front development that features pool, gazebos, secure parking and green areas. Our property has two (2) bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms, living-dining, spacious kitchen, laundromat, balcony and a private roof top terrace; which accommodates up to 6 persons comfortably. The apartment has an excellent ocean view from all the areas; balcony, kitchen, dining, living room, terrace and is just a short 3-minute walk to the beach. Enjoy the spectacular sunset.....
The residential community is only a 10 minutes drive away from the Rafael Hernandez Airport in Aguadilla, and only 5 minutes away to one of the best beaches of the Caribbean, Crash Boat Beach. Other spectacular and almost desolated beaches are near 2-10 minutes away. Also we are 5 minutes away from “Las Cascadas” Aquatic Theme Park. There are casinos nearby at the big hotels (Marriott Ramey Base, Mayaguez Holiday Inn and Best Western Hotel in Mayaguez). You want to play golf? and have a 'fancy' dinner? Then visit the ' Punta Borinquen Golf Course' only a 10 minutes drive from the apartment. Shopping, Bowling or another tourist facilities? You will find it in our neighborhood. We are well located in an area of spectacular beauty, lots of activities and delicious food.
The people of Puerto Rico are very warm & friendly. They like tourists, most people speak English, and it’s all American currency. The highway system is great. The weather here is 85 degrees every day of the year with trade winds that keep it comfortable. Puerto Rico is one of those places that are all year round destinations.
Back to our property, last but not least, I would like to mention the sound of the ocean. You will think you are in a cruise, and at night it lulls you to sleep. It is incredible. Relax and enjoy in this comfortable apartment during your vacation or your business travel. Short and long term renters welcome.
We try to make things comfortable for our guests and hope someday we can host you during your visit to our little paradise.
Awesome experience, would definitely stay again
About the Owner
About Ivelisse Aviles
We are a retired couple who loves to meet people from all over the world
Why Ivelisse Aviles chose Aguadilla
Our property has the best location in the condo, right in front of the ocean with 3 minutes walking to the beach
What makes this apartment unique
Right i front of the ocean, Our property has a lovely private terrace to enjoy the ocean view and the sun
(11 traveler reviews)
Awesome experience, would definitely stay again
The experience was amazing, Ivelys makes you feel right at home. She was very welcoming even at the time we arrived which was around 11:00 p.m. The apartment was equipped with everything you might need for a vacation, and the location is amazing. The night life next to the apartment is extraordinarily. Would definitely recommend this to anyone traveling to Aguadilla. Thank you Ivelys for making us feel at home!
A wonderful apartment...
The housing area is wonderful and directly located at the (new builded) boardwalk with an extensive oceanview, however without a direct entry to the beach (because there is´nt one). For that reason you´ll have very nice sandy beaches in the near, which are mostly empty within the week.
Most of the apartments were not rented during our stay, so that we could say, that the pool was ours. Behind the housing area is a big parking place with 2 places belonging to the apartment. The parking area was protected with an electrical gate.
The apartment has everything you need for your vacation, including beaches untensils (like chairs, wakeboards, …). The kitchen is very comfortable and completely equipped. Also a washer and a dryer is there.
In the evening you have a fantastic view to the ocean and the sunset not only from the balcony, but also from the roof terrace. A big BBQ, sun lounger, a glas table, bar chairs and a hammock are available. A drink at the left, my wife at the right, yes, that was great, but unfortunately…
… the street along the promenade changes every evening from a silent to a party street and at the weekends you got a loud car parade. The music from the cars was so loud, that you could hear it in the rear of the apartment, where the bedrooms are located. That´s of course not the blame of the renter Ivelisse, which is a very kindly and friendly woman. During the day it´s calm, only in the evening it will be loud, caused by the cars and the balenarios.
Otherwise the apartment and the property is in a very good condition and kept immaculate. Ivelisse, the renter is everytime addressable for further information about the locals specials. She helped me prior our trip to Puerto Rico to arrange something for a special event to surprise my wife and it functioned! Thanks a lot for that afterwards, Ivelisse.
That was our first trip to Puerto Rico and we´ll come again to discover the other half of that wonderful island.
Ivelisse met us at the property after a VERY long travel day and her warm welcome set the vacation off just right! The condo was quiet, clean and cool - easily accommodated 7 of us. We cooked and grilled and swam and slept and it was a great home base for our island travels - we went to beaches, the jungle, the caverns and Old San Juan. Highly recommend - near lovely restaurants and activities! Crash boat beach is just a few minutes away! Can't really go wrong if you stay here and Ivelisse has outfitted with beach chairs and towels and games so great for a family! Our crew ranged in age from 3 to 47 and everything in between! We ALL had a great time! Thanks you again!
Beautiful Oceanfront Condo!
This is a lovely 2-bedroom oceanfront condo in a gated community. There are 2 reserved parking spaces, with a side-entrance gate (no guard).The unit is located on the third floor (no elevator) with easy access to the pool and the boardwalk. There is also a rooftop terrace where you can have a cookout and a meal with a nice breeze. The interior of the condo was beautifully decorated with great attention to detail. Everything you could possibly need is provided and then some. It was spotless, provided extra accessories for use in the pool and beach, and was very kid friendly. I traveled with 3 kids and they were very comfortable there. There is working a/c in the bedrooms only and the master bed is padded for extra comfort. The balcony was a nice place to catch the ocean breeze. We loved spending time in the board walk (the pizza place to the right is amazing!) although it is not direct access to the beach. The owner was wonderful to us. She greeted us in person with her family, was always available to us for anything we needed and was just a fantastic host. We highly recommend this property and would definitely return!
I love the place! it's really clean and peaceful! The owner was really helpful.The view is incredible! I feel like you have it all in one place. I stayed here for a day, and I can assure you that this place its worth the price and more. It's incredible! You can wake up and have breakfast in the balcony or in the terrace, and watch the stars in the night. The nightlife is a few steps away,not to far but not that close to not let you sleep. I sleep here like an angel. I recommend this place 100% to any one, INCLUDING BIG FAMILIES!
It's a very confortable stay with an incredibly amazing view. Everything is close by, including the beach, bowling alley and the ice rink as well as some restaurants. Loved staying there over the weekend. Overall it was a great experience!
From the Owner
“Our property has the best location in the condo, right in front of the ocean with 3 minutes walking to the beach”
Activity and Interests
* Breathtaking Ocean Front View
* Amazing sunsets
* Internet Browsing
* 1 TV/DVD
1 Smart TV in the master room
* Relax & Enjoy
* Beach just across the boardwalk (50 yards)
* Christopher Columbus Park - Set on the shore line with a beach, a
children's playground, and recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic
boardwalk along the beach – 3 minutes to the left.
* Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena, Skateboarding Park and Walking Track – 2 minute to the right.
* Fishers Village - Where local fishermen sell fresh sea food and you will also find many bars. - 3 minutes to right.
15 minutes or less to:
* Crashboat Beach - one of Puerto Rico's best beaches. There is ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* International Airport (BQN) at Ramey Base – Direct flights from New York, Newark, and
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course – affordable open course overlooking the ocean.
* Mariott Hotel Casino at Ramey Base (other casinos available further away).
* Aguadilla Mall - More than 75 stores.
* Movie theaters
* Aguadilla Bowling Center
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offers many different attractions.
* El Pueblo Downtown - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted
souvenirs made by local artisans.
* Pharmacies (Walgreens)
* ATH / Banks
* Easy access to primary road connecting the north and the west.
* Aquatica Dive, Surf and Bike Adventures - scuba trips, PADI and SSI
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse - Built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach - Most famous surfing beach
* Tropical Trail Rides - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach - A major surfing beach.
* Horseback riding
* Scuba Diving
* Other Beaches
About an hour or less to popular tourist destinations:
* Rincon to watch the whales, sunset & surfers.
* Cabo Rojo Bioluminescent Bay
* Day Trip to Arecibo Radio Telescope and Observatory
* Day Trip to Camuy Caves
* Day Trip to Mayaguez Zoo
* More Casinos– Mayaguez
If you have time to go further go see:
* El Yunque Rainforest
* The Island of Vieques
* Day trip to Old San Juan Historical area
* Isla Verde & & Condado (just like being in Miami)
* Get a couple of free drinks & a tour at Bacardi.
Going to Puerto Rico is a real adventure like nowhere else.
At our apartment you will find a book of things to do and places to
You could also visit our site (vacationatparadise.jimdo. com) for more info.
Additional information about rental rates
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Right i front of the ocean, Our property has a lovely private terrace to enjoy the ocean view and the sun”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- recreation center
- water parks
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 680 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon, queen futton
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2 night tables, drawer with mirror
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Boardwalk • Ocean view from almost every room • Highest floor in the building (3rd) - balcony and open terrace. The apartment is fully equipped, and furnished including a Smart TV and Wifi Internet Access in all rooms. Also Provided: * Full Size Air Bed * Beach chairs * Beach towels * Pool Toys & Life Vests for kids * Pool Lounger * First Aid Kit * Direct access to the beach Please no smoking in the apartment. Smoking permitted on the balcony , roof top terrace & in the garden For Pictures of all this visit our site at vacationatparadise.jimdo.c om Attractions churches cinemas playground restaurants water parks Leisure Activities beachcombing boating gambling casinos horseback riding photography shelling shopping sight seeing walking Local Services & Businesses ATM/bank groceries hospital medical services Sports & Adventure Activities fishing golf ice skating jet skiing kayaking scuba diving or snorkeling surfing swimming Floor Area 680 sq. ft