Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
- Our Penthouse is located in Summerwind Resort on the 16th floor (center building) facing the Gulf and directly on Navarre Beach.
- The penthouse has been professionally decorated.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths - sleeps a maximum of 8.
- Bedrooms consist of master with 1 king, guest with 2 queens, and bunk room with 1 set of bunk beds.
- TV's, DVD players, and clock radios in all bedrooms.
- You will love our 27' x 25' rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and every convenience/gadget imaginable.
- Full size washer and dryer in unit.
- All bed and bath linens (EXCEPT BEACH TOWELS) are provided.
- Reserve parking space under the building - just steps from the elevator.
- Hairdryers in each bathroom and makeup mirror in master bath.
- Two beach chairs and one beach umbrella are included with rentals for March thru October.
Additional beach chairs and umbrellas may be rented or you may bring your own.
- For your enjoyment we have provided books, DVD's, board games, a poker set, playing cards, cooler, beach bag, beach toys, portable stereo/CD player, cable TV's (4), DVD/VHS players (4), and wireless internet.
- NO SMOKING OR PETS ALLOWED.
- RENTERS MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OLD.
The Navarre Beach Pier is located next to Summerwind Resort. This pier is the longest pier in the state of Florida - 1,545 feet! You may walk or fish off this pier. Cost to walk is $1; cost to fish is $7. Fishing rods may be rented for an additional $7. The pier also has a gift shop, bait and tackle shop, snack bar (hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and ice cream) and bar.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
This condo was PERFECT! We loved every second of staying there and didn't want to leave! We could not have asked for a better place to stay!
Like being a guest!
We stayed here over our kids spring break and couldn't have had a better vacation! The condo is absolutely lovely and so many amenities (including kids games, beach toys, books, DVDs...) that we felt truly like guests in someone's home! We LOVED having the rooftop deck and grill AND the designated parking place! With 3 kids in tow, going to the beach was also a dream with the umbrella and chairs already out there waiting for us. We will definately be back! THANK YOU!
Activity and Interests
On site or nearby: Navarre Beach Pier, Navarre Zoo, wildlife park, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, kayaking, sailing, boating, waterskiing, jet skiing,
shelling, swimming, snorkeling, diving, surfing, windsurfing,
biking, fishing, fitness center.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 28 2016 - Aug 12 2016
7 night minimum stay
Aug 13 2016 - Sep 9 2016
3 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2016 - Nov 4 2016
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Cleaning||$150 + Tax|
Weekly Rate: $995 - $2295
1/01/14 - 3/01/14: $895/week (3 night minimum)
3/01/14 - 5/24/14: $1,495/week (3 night minimum)
5/24/14 - 8/09/14: $2,195/week (7 night minimum)
8/09/14 - 9/06/14: $1,495/week (3 night minimum)
9/06/14 - 12/31/14: $1,195/week (3 night minimum)
Cleaning, Processing Fees and Taxes not included.
Rates are subject to change
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- 12 miles of uncrowded/unspoiled beach 3 swimming pools 3 hot tubs 3 total fitness workout rooms (overlooking the gulf) Cable TV Wireless Internet Fully equipped kitchen Washer and dryer in unit Beach and water activities