Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 4 Sleep
Please visit my website for further information or booking: http://www.WaikikiTraveler.com
This is a brand new completely renovated luxury condo, located on the 15th floor in
building, conveniently located near the elevator with excellent
views of gorgeous Ala Wai Canal and Koolau Mountain Range from
living room and two lanais.
In order to maintain a high level of luxury, this is strictly a NON-
SMOKING condo. This immaculate, executive condo is for the
discriminating visitor who demands top quality in their surroundings.
The entire condo unit was recently renovated as my second home with
imported Indian Granite floors, top quality brand new synthetic
(ANTI-ALLERGIC) carpet and superb corian granite countertops in the
kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets were
replaced with luxurious maple wood cabinets. The kitchen was also
furnished with brand new top quality stainless steel apliances.
The building is just a short walk to the beach and the Zoo in the
best side of Waikiki close to several convenient stores.
THE SPECIAL AMENITIES ARE:
-Gorgeous full size rattan futon bed serves as couch or pull out bed
for children or additional couple.
-Flat screen cable/TV in living room with VCR and DVD for your
- Floor to ceiling mirror closet doors in private bedroom.
- King size top of the line deluxe pillow top "Celestial" bed
complete with feather down pillows and 400 thread count Egyptian
- Top quality anti-allergic mattress futon bed.
- Unit is equipped with its own washer and dryer.
- Assigned, covered parking stall with security gates.
- Free unlimited local phone calls.
- Two brand new air conditioning units with remote control.
- Two lanais.
- Private roof top Pool, dry sauna, workout room on roof top
building as well.
- Best center location, short walk to the beach, very close to the
- Completely renovated, all first quality and new.
Great service and location
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
This is in a great location. You can walk to many shops and restaurants. Very easy drive to many tourist attractions or convenient location if you choose to us transit. The bed is very comfortable. The security system in place is great. Free parking. And the views are great.
The downside to this condo is that it isn't all that is advertised: the two lanai's are not really lanai's the are not usable. The kitchen doesn't even have a serving bowl in it, other items are lacking or just worn out. And the big one is that it advertises a phone which is non exsitant.
Great service and location
Gorgeous view!!! The unit was very clean and the kitchen was full of appliances. King size bed with very comfortable mattress. The location was excellent: Easy access to the beach, convenient coffee shops right on the corner and internet store only a few doors down. They staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all it was a very nice experience and we enjoyed our stay.
Our best experience in Waikiki
We have been to Waikiki many times and in regards to hotels and vacation rentals we have stayed, this one is the best one out of all. We got a nice friendly welcome when we arrived, very professional on time waiting for us at the lobby. We like the condo location, cannot ask for more! everything is a walking distance, very short walk to the beach. The condo provided everything we needed, also was very clean and is exactly how is shown in the pictures, beautiful and cozy, very romantic stay. I think the free washer and dryer in the unit and the private assigned double parking are very convenient. My wife and I already booked our next stay there.
Activity and Interests
Scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, surfing, boating, sailing,
windsurfing, waterskiing, jet skiing, parasailing, cruising, golf,
hiking, rock climbing, fishing, running, canoeing, sight seeing,
wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, life theater, cinemas,
museums, surfing lessons at Waikiki Beach almost all day, Zoo,
Aquarium, Pearl Harbor, out door beach movies.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
|Departure cleaning fee||$120|
For Calendar availability and booking go to: http://www.WaikikiTraveler. com
Rates apply for up to two guests, any additional
guest is $15 per night on weekly reservation, ask for monthly special.
Private assigned parking with available upon request for $15 per day. Free for all monthly reservations.
There is a $25 booking fee, $120.00 per night departure cleaning fee, and a $200
refundable security deposit providing there are no incidents. There
is no maid service. Surcharges for holidays or holiday weekends will apply $30 per night, Christmas, New year, Valentine's day, father's day, mother's day, 4 of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.
We accept visa and master card. Credit cards can be accepted through our website www.WaikikiTraveler.com VacationRentalDesk.- To keep a high level of luxury, in our policy, the $120 departure
cleaning fee does not cover carpet stains or wall marks of any kind
or burned stove/oven/microwave.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 670 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Excellent views of majestic Ala Wai Canal and Koolau Mauntain range from living room and Lanais or balconies. Provides two lanais, one in living room and another from bedroom. Fully loaded kitchen with brand new upscale stainless steel appliances, imported Indian granite tile floors, new anti-allergic syntetic carpet, INSIDE UNIT WASHER AND DRYER, private assigned covered parking with in and out privileges and security gates, King size "celestial" top of the line pillow top bed with Egyptian quality cotton sheets, first quality linens and towels, telephone with answering service, unlimited local phone calls, brand new cable/TV with VCR and DVD player with security camera to see visitors, two brand new A/C units with remote control, alarm clock, coffee maker, microwave. The bathroom has mediterranean style tub and shower combo with custom tile work. His and Hers DOUBLE SINKS in Corian granite, mirrors and custom lighting sure not to disappoint even the most discerning makeup artist. Gorgeous roof top pool has 360 views of ocean and mountains. Roof top includes lounge area with more than one grill/bbq areas, a workout room complete with fitness machines and free weights. Unit is walking distance from all Waikiki beaches, main attractions, restaurants, Starbucks, International Market, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and also close to the famous Ala Moana Shopping center.