Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Luxurious Beach Block Condominium in prestigious Diamond Beach,Ocean
Landings Condominium. Diamond Beach is a quiet area located at the
very bottom of Wildwood Crest and just over the bridge to Cape May.
The beach is a very short walk (approximately 240 feet) and a pool
is available. This condominium is a second floor unit with Ocean
views. This is a beautiful, somewhat secluded area where you are
close enough to the hustle and bustle of Wildwood, if you so desire,
and secluded enough for a quiet get away. You can have the best of
About the Owner
About Dawn Burke
We purchased this property as new construction and have renovated with a new kitchen and adding a second floor for additional space.
Dawn Burke purchased this condo in 2001
Why Dawn Burke chose South NJ Shore
I grew up in the area and after moving away longed to return, especially in the summers. Raleigh Avenue is my favorite street on the island. You can see the ocean as well as the bay and we love sitting on the deck and enjoying the view.
What makes this condo unique
The proximity to the beach with no streets to cross. Our children were 3 and under when we purchased this so that was a major concern. The views from the deck are lovely. It started as my happy place and now is the happy place of my husband and children as well.
From the Owner
“I grew up in the area and after moving away longed to return, especially in the summers. Raleigh Avenue is my favorite street on the island. You can see the ocean as well as the bay and we love sitting on the deck and enjoying the view.”
Activity and Interests
Beach and Pool
Beach bar on the beach, lunch boat and volley ball net
Historic Cape May
Playground close by
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Rates below are per week
More For Memorial Day Weekend
Early June ....$2,400.00
last two weeks of June....$2,900.00
July 1 thru August 19...... $3,300.00
August 19 thru August 26..$3,100.00
August 26 thru September 2 $2800.00
October thru April....weekends available and price is negotiable.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
From the Owner
“The proximity to the beach with no streets to cross. Our children were 3 and under when we purchased this so that was a major concern. The views from the deck are lovely. It started as my happy place and now is the happy place of my husband and children as well.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Four Bedroom 3 bath condo with a full kitchen, deck, 2 car garage, pool. Renovated in 2009 with entirely new kitchen, 2nd floor, new floorings, and new furniture. No pets are allowed. No smoking permitted Beach and pool. Master Bedroom has a Queen bed, 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and third bedroom has two twin beds, 2nd floor has a queen bed and a day bed. There is a pull out sofa with a Queen mattress. Linens are not supplied. Washer and Dryer is inside the unit. BEACH TAGS are supplied for up to eight people.Full kitchen includes oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffe maker, full size refigerator. There are three televisions, one with a DVD player