Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our air conditioned unit is conveniently located on the 2nd floor
overlooking the pool and baby pool as well as the beach. It is
decorated with a light, airy and beachy touch. The following bullet
points help describe what is available in the unit:
· 2 flat screen TV sets, 2 Blu Ray DVD players and CD/radio stereo unit.
· Fully equipped kitchen w/microwave, dishwasher, stove,
refrigerator as well as all the kitchen utensils, linens and small
appliances necessary for a week or longer stay. A remodeled open kitchen has a much more contemporary feel with white cabinets and lots of counter space.
· The mirrored wall great room has a newer dining table and chairs for 4 people
(folding chairs and table are available for additional people), a
HDTV set, and a newer couch, recliner, and two chairs.
· The Master bedroom has a new King size bed, dresser/mirror as well as
a TV and DVD player on wicker TV stand
· The guest room has new bedroom furniture with 2 twin beds and dresser/mirror.
· Two remodeled bathrooms - one with tub/shower combo, the
Master bath has large walk-in glassed shower.
· The balcony has a lounge chair and a new table w/4 chairs for your
dining pleasure. The unit faces South and is great for sitting out
on cooler days.
Our condo is a 50-unit complex located on the car free portion of
New Smyrna Beach. We have traveled all over the U.S. and have never
found a beach better for jogging, walking and riding bicycles as
well as safer for surf play. Our children grew up visiting this
complex and beach and now are bringing their children here. We’re
sure you will love visiting our condo and New Smyrna Beach
Our stay in New Smyrna
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Our stay in New Smyrna
We contacted Kathryn and Phil through the vacation rentals website at the last minute and agreed to rent their condo for the week. When we arrived we were so very pleased with the shape and condition that the unit was in. My wife was happy and as you know "When Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". Needless to say we had a wonderful stay and will certainly plan on going back to this condo again.
Activity and Interests
The following is available in and around New Smyrna Beach:
· Canaveral National Seashore is just south of our complex at the
south end of the island. The rangers offer classes in surf fishing,
casting net use, etc and have a boat ecotour of intercoastal
waterway. Historic sights like Turtle Mound and Eldora are located
in the park and offer films and artifacts from long ago..
· Historic Flagler Street on the North end of the island offer
galleries, beach rental shops and boutiques as well as restaurants
· At the far North end of the island is the Dunes Park. It has 11/2
mile board walk through the dunes and along the intercoastal
waterway and ocean.
· Canal Street on the mainland section of New Smyrna Beach offers
more galleries, boutiques, antique shops and restaurants.
· In the November issue of “Coastal Living”, it was pointed out that
there are 40 golf courses within easy travel of New Smyrna Beach.
· New Smyrna Beach is considered the closest beach to The Disney
Complex as well as Sea World, Universal Studios. It is about a 75
minutes drive to that area making it an easy day trip.
· Ponce Inlet (30 minutes drive) has a beautiful lighthouse museum
and gift shop.
· Daytona Beach offers the International Speedway Museum and is ½
· Kennedy Space Center is about 45 minutes away.
· St. Augustine is about 1 hour. Not only are there historic sights
to see here, but also a very large outlet mall complex and a Golf
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $130-145 plus tax, cleaning & damage waiver fee
Weekly Rate: $700 - $900 - plus tax, cleaning, damage waiver fee
Monthly Rate: $2400 - $2900
In Season - Dec. 24-April 29/May 27-Sept.5
·$850.00/week - $1600/2 wks - $2900/month
·$145.00 per night-(3 night minimum)
·July 4th holiday requires a minimum 1 week rental.
·Memorial & Labor Day Weekends/3 night minimum at $145.00/night
*Unit is not available 1/7/06 to 3/31/06
Off Season - Sept. 5-Dec. 27/April 24-May 29
·$700/week - $1300/2 wks - $2200/month
·$125 per night (3 night minimum)
All rentals are subject to 12.5% resort tax,a$70.00 cleaning fee and $35 damage waiver fee.
Saturday to Saturday rentals are preferred, but special arrangements
may sometimes be acceptable.
Advance reservations are required along with a $500.00
deposit. The rest is due before you arrive. Credit Cards are accepted.
Maximum occupancy is 6. No pets and no smoking. The responsible
party must be at least 25 years of age and staying in the unit. ID's
will be checked by the Rental Management team if deemed necessary.
On site management is present at all times.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- surf fishing
- 1075 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, large walk in shower with sliding doors
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- In addition to being on a beautiful, white sand beach, our condo complex has the following available: · Large heated pool · A children’s pool · Cabana with refrigerator, tables, chairs for poolside meals or playing games · Gas grills are available for cookouts · 2 shuffleboard courts · Located across the road from a grocery, beach shop, 4 small restaurants, and a hair salon.