|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Our second story unit offers POOL VIEW, glimpse at the ocean, mountain view-The Rain Forest.
Malibu Beachfront located in the small beachtown of Loiza is a beachfront gated community only 14 miles East of San Juan airport offering: security, electric gate, beach access, THREE swimming pools, gazebo, assigned FREE 2 parking spaces, Wi-Fi and Cable TV.
Ideal location for a family vacation or a great getaway in the North coast of this beautiful Caribbean Island. Accessible from San Juan through a scenic route following the ocean
line or a modern expressway only 25 minutes from SJU airport. Away from the noise and hustle of the city but within minutes of shopping malls, golf course, restaurants and world famous tourist attractions. For rent short or long term.
Gated community with 24 hour security.
2 Free Parking Spaces
International Flight Attendant is my second career after my retirement. I travel every chance I get when I'm not doing it for work. If I don't get right back to you is because I am "up in the air".
Town and Country---Close enough to the City to be able enjoy the benefits of urban living, yet far enough to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind. Beach and pool provide the relax atmosphere exclusive area resorts offer but at a fraction of the cost.
Home furnished to make our guests feel like is their home away from home.
We had a great time.. yes, the stay was too short, but we had a great time and we felt safe..Thank you again!
We will recommend you to friends and family!
Thank you Maria!
- Malibu is a relatively modest gated condo property in a very poor area of Puerto Rico. While we drove in the neighborhood passing poor and abandoned homes, My 11 y.o. son would say that the streets reminded him of videos of war-torn Iraq.
- pool and cabana were nice, and grounds were manicured; iguanas and small lizards sun themselves on the lawn.
- beach is conveniently right outside the back gates
- the toaster was not working (thank goodness there were 2 toasters),
- on the last night I wanted to make Pina Coladas and saw that the blender does NOT work. It is also dirty on the outside.
- on the master bedroom, the cheap dresser has drawers that don't slide properly and one has a bottom that drops when clothes are put in it.
- the small bedroom has a dresser in the closet with locks, so the suitcase is on the floor with clothes all over the place
- no screens on doors and windows in living room and kitchen, and we can't use the air conditioner in that room, so at night when the bugs are flying we have to keep the windows and doors closed and no a/c in the living room
- plastic covers on mattresses AND pillows make it difficult to sleep and any movement in bed causes noises from plastic rustling; and the covers make the bedding humid/hot
- the window blinds in two south-facing rooms were NOT room darkening so that the rooms were hot with the sun coming in and in the mornings the children awoke early because of the brightness.
- no dishwasher
- the apartment comes with ONLY one gate key to the beach making it difficult to coordinate who was going to/from the beach with the only key;
- in two bedrooms, the only light was just a plain bulb (no decorative lamp) in the ceiling
If you want a no-frills inexpensive place and you have low expectations, well you may consider this apartment; if you are expecting a nice, comfortable and presentable vacation apartment, go some place else.
We have family of 5, kids ages 10-13. Our condo had plenty of space for us. Condo had everything that you would need to feel very comfortable (pots, pans, iron, fan, washer, dryer, air conditioner). Maria,lady who rented condo to us, had many useful tips and suggestions on where to go for day trips or just trying local food. WallMart is about 6 miles from there, that's where we did shopping. Pools on property were large and clean. In December there were hardly any people in the complex, we pretty much had pools to ourselves. Condos are gated, it was completely safe inside, we did not even lock our place while there. Access to the beach is right there. Beach is public, so it's not super clean, but it has it's own natural beauty. There is no lunge chairs on the beach but there are chairs in the condo that you can use. There were some waves in December, but we still went for the swim every day, water was very warm in clean. Overall location was great, close to the airport, San Juan, shopping, rain forest. You would need a car to drive everywhere.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
4 nights minimum stay required.