Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
* Most desirable area of Club View in Mountain Cove: An Upper Level
Remodeled End Unit with vaulted ceilings right next to the Santa Rosa
Mountains with breathtaking views
* 900 s.f. in a Country Club gated community with Resort Style setting
* 1 large bedroom, 2 full baths plus a great room & kitchen. THIS IS NOT A SMALL STUDIO APT. converted to a 1 BR. This is a TRUE 1 BR, 2 BA Be sure to inquire any unit you look at about square footage. When you close the bedroom door at night it becomes a 2/2 with . Air beds for the kids allow this unit to sleep up to 8 people. TV/DVD in bedroom and great room
* Remodeled with new carpeting throughout, tile in kitchen, custom paint, professionally furnished and decorated
* Enjoy the large living room and private balcony with stunning
* Kitchen is fully equipped with DW, garbage disposal, stove/oven,
refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster all dishes and
* Clean community laundry room, near unit.
* Large (12’ x 12’) Private Balcony accessed from double sliding
doors has table, chairs, and Weber BBQ. Enjoy
the stunning mountain views from this balcony with your morning
coffee or a sunset libation
* Close to top rated golf, tennis, dining and shopping
* Turn-Key; walk in and you’re home
About the Owner
(3 traveler reviews)
Very nice location in a well maintained complex. Property has a well designed layout.
Our first stay in Indian Wells was a great experience. The property is located in an area close to many stores, dining establishments, and bars. It provides easy access to the main highway for traveling out of town. Our favorite times were early mornings on the deck with a coffee and evenings with a glass of wine watching the sun disappear. Unit is well stocked and very comfortable.
Perfect location for Desert Trip Concert
Open the windows and you see a beautiful Arizona mountain. When we arrived a roadrunner was scurrying down the sidewalk. The grounds were very nicely landscaped. The condo was comfortable and well stocked. It is located close to grocery stores and restaurants, and only 6 miles on back roads to the polo grounds.
Activity and Interests
* Hiking and mountain climbing right outside your door
* Swimming in the 3 pools
* Enjoy the Indian Wells Resort, Country Club and all their amenities
* Across Hwy 111 from the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens
* Walking distance to shopping, fine dining, grocery store, etc.
* Bob Hope Chrysler Classic PGA Tour Event (January)
* Pacific Life Open Professional Tennis Tournament (March)
* Kraft Nabisco LPGA Championship (March)
* Samsung LPGA
* PGA Skins Game at the new Celebrity Course (2007-2010) - Indian Wells Golf Resort
* World Class Golf all around the area
* Fine Dining
* Shopping on El Paseo Drive
* Vegas style Casinos in the Coachella Valley
* Many Spas in the area
* Joshua Tree National Park and Salton Sea within 1 hour
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 864 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, This is located in the master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Queen size air mattress in living room
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Three (3) heated pools with incredible mountain views surrounded by tall palms. One of these is a saltwater pool * Central AC and heating * Ceiling fans in great room* Fully furnished and decorated by professional * Kitchen fully equipped, plus basics like coffee, sugar, etc. * Cable TV and DVD (in great room and bedroom) * Washer & Dryer on premises/ Iron & board * Weber BBQ * Internet Access wireless.