Fully-equipped Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
Deluxe beachfront condo in Sand Castle II with spectacular views on
Indian Shores beach, Florida. Direct gulf front location with 3
bedrooms, oversized private balcony overlooking the pool, hot tub & beach,
washer & dryer in the unit. Beautifully decorated with fun Florida
vacation decor. Includes updated fully-equipped kitchen, Natuzzi leather
furniture, ceramic-tiled bathrooms with Kohler fixtures and granite vanity tops, and many extras. All linens except beach towels included. Great fun for the
entire family. Guest guide book with restaurant, activity, and condo
information provided. Excellent cleaning service.
Available for weekly rentals. Last minute specials offered when open.
Some of our many great Guest Comments:
'What a beautiful condo, we come down every year and this is one of
the best places we have ever stayed in. The views of the beach and
sunsets were breathtaking.'
'The sunsets were breathtaking, your condo had everything imaginable
to make us feel at home'
Contact owner for additional details, pictures, and many more guest
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We must congratulate you on the very high standard of decor and amenities throughout your condo. We have been visiting Florida for 16 years and have stayed at many places - yours impressed us the most. In fact we were so impressed that we booked again for next year, this time for 4 weeks!"
Activity and Interests
Great beach activities including:
Swimming, Body Surfing, Fishing,
Shell Collecting, Volleyball, Sunbathing
Nearby attractions and activities include:
Busch Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Golf,
Miniature Golf, Museums, Great Restaurants,
Lowry Park Zoo, Florida Aquarium, Shopping,
Dinner Cruises, Casino Cruises, Sailing,
Jet Skis, Parasailing, Pirate Cruises,
Tennis, Kayaking, Nature Trails,
Beach Trolley, Night Clubs, Dancing,
Boat Rentals, Bike Rentals, Flea Markets,
Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 9 2016 - Aug 19 2016
7 night minimum stay
Aug 20 2016 - Sep 9 2016
5 night minimum stay
Sep 10 2016 - Dec 23 2016
5 night minimum stay
Dec 24 2016 - Jan 6 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Linens and cleaning||$145 + Tax|
Discounts may be available for early & last minute bookings.
Period Weekly Rate (before any discounts unless noted)
04/11/15 - 04/18/15 Now $2000 (was $2400)
04/18/15 - 06/27/15 $1250
06/27/15 - 07/04/15 $1450
07/11/15 - 08/15/15 $1400
08/15/15 - 09/05/15 $1200
09/05/15 - 11/21/15 $900
Email about EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS and last minute specials.
A $300 per week deposit is due within a few days of booking. The balance is due 30 days before arrival date and is nonrefundable unless the unit is re-rented (in which case a partial refund will be issued). Within 60 days of arrival the deposit becomes nonrefundable. Prior to that, all but $100 is refundable.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 1170 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Main bath - fully updated
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, Fully updated, large shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master suite w/ private bathroom, balcony access, beach view
- Bedroom 2 - 2 double
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fun Florida Beach Decor Oversized Beachfront Balcony with spectacular views, dining table & chairs; access from Living Room & Master Suite Living room with Natuzzi leather furniture Entertainment center with cable TV, DVD & VCR, CD Player, stereo, movies, games, books, puzzles, music Three cable TVs (over 70 channels) Dining area with solid oak table & chairs - seating for 6 Fully equipped updated kitchen All dishes, cookware, large & small appliances Microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker, blender, coffeemakers Three bedrooms: Master bedroom suite - king size bed, private updated bathroom, 2 closets, large dresser, nightstands, cable TV, patio door onto balcony, awesome beach view. Bedroom 2 - Two full size (double) beds, large dresser, nightstand, closet, cable TV. Bedroom 3 - Two twin size beds, chest of drawers, nightstand, closet (no TV). All bedrooms have plush carpet. Ceramic tile in all other rooms. Two full baths (master bath and main bath) with ceramic tile, Kohler fixtures (tub shower in main bath, large tiled shower in master). Ensuite washer & dryer, full size ironing board & iron. Linens included (sheets, bath & hand towels, kitchen linens, but no beach towels) Professional Cleaning Service (after checkout) Central Air Conditioning/Heat Free Phone Service (local and within US) Free Wireless fast DSL Internet service Heated Swimming Pool & Whirlpool Spa, Beach Toys Gas Barbecue Grills, Poolside Tables & Chaise Lounges Beach Cabanas/Lounges Available for Rent from private company Reserved Parking Space & Limited Guest Parking 4th Floor Location with convenient elevator access 2 elevators No Smoking or Pets Allowed Great Views, Beautiful Decor, Memorable Sunsets, and so much more... Contact owner to view more pictures and for more information