Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Visiting the Orlando area for a magical vacation?
Enhance your stay by renting our great value home.
This great value home, situated just 1 mile south of Interstate 4 just off the US27 in a quiet cul de sac, is within 15 minutes drive of Disney and within easy reach of all major attractions. We have a private south east facing pool (15x30) with an extended pool deck for all day sunshine. An ideal place to relax in between or after action packed days.
Florida has so much to offer, from the magic of Walt Disney World to the wonderful nature of the Everglades, not forgetting the fantastic beaches of the Gulf Coast and the wonders of space exploration at the Kennedy Space Centre. There really is something for everyone.
Our home gives you the freedom to explore the beautiful state of Florida with none of the restrictions that staying in a hotel can bring. You will have a spacious home,with the flexibility to dine when you wish and you can relax by your own private pool.
There is no better way to visit Florida!
Main Advantages of Renting Directly From Us:
Price/value. There is no middleman or agent.We own the home and you are dealing directly with us.
Upkeep.We make improvements every year to make your stay more enjoyable.
Local Knowledge.If you wish, we can help you plan your vacation andgive you hints and tips.
Maintenance If there is any problem at all,just contact our local management company, who will assist you.They are available 24hrs a day for genuine emergencies.
Our home is equipped to a high standard with vaulted ceilings, full
kitchen, laundry, 3 Cable TVs and hair dryer.
For your safety, all doors leading to the pool are alarmed and a safe is also available for your use.
I look forward to welcoming you and your familiy back into our home in the near future.
About the Owner
I am a part time primary school teacher.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have had to opportunity to vacation for the past two winters at this villa and have very much enjoyed the spacious kitchen/family room concept. With master suites at opposite ends as well as two twin bedrooms, this is an ideal holiday home for either long term snowbirds or families. The rental home has a large screen in area with a sheltered outdoor eating space overlooking the pool and a large open area between neighbours at the back. The location is close to Hwy 4 for an easy commute to Disney, close to a shopping mall, restaurants as well as a Publix food store.
The owner is wonderfully helpful and pleasant to work with and the maintenance company reponds quickly to any issues. We would certainly recommend this property for our friends and hope to return again. Many thanks, Carolyn & Lorne
1 traveler review
My family of four, plus my father and step mother stayed in this beautiful home. There was a total of six of us, two of them being our small children 3 and 1. We were a little concerned about the pool however, the alarm system installed on the doors made are vacation really relaxing. The pool and house were very clean and nice. We loved the location close to State route 27 and I-4 for an easy drive to Orlando, but away from the busy city. One thing we enjoyed was the nice neighborhood around the house, my wife walked with the children every evening and only got smiles and waves. The two master bedrooms made the house even better for two sets of adults. However, or favorite amenity was simple we have three strollers at home, in the craziness of packing we ran off and forgot a stroller. Dreading buying another, we were presently surprised when we got to the house and found a stroller in the garage along with a high chair. This goes to show you they have taken care of everything, even the smallest of details. i would recommend this property to other, especially if there are two sets of adults, or a teenager in the group.
From the Owner
“As a family we had always rented homes for our Florida holidays. While on vacation in 2000 we chose our plot of land and the home to be built on it. Our son chose the colour (Blue) as it is the colour used by his football team. Our Florida home was completed in 2001 and we enjoy our vacations there with family and friends. We know, and guests agree, that it is in a great location. Easy access to the attractions, but a quiet, peaceful place to retreat to at the end of a busy day.”
Activity and Interests
Our vacation rental home is centrally located for access to the attractions and activities Orlando and Florida have to offer.
•Orlando International Airport -about 30 minutes drive.
• Sanford airport -about 1 hour
•Tampa Airport -about 1 hour
•Clearwater about 1 hour
•Daytona Beach and International Speedway about 1 hour and 30 minutes
•Cocoa Beach about 1 hour
•Disney World about 15 minutes drive.
•Universal Studios about 25 minutes
•Sea World about 25 minutes
•Busch Gardens about 45 mins
•Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Centre about 1 hour
• Nearby sports teams -Tampa Bay Buccaneers (National Football League), Tampa Bay Rays (Major League Baseball), Tampa Bay Lightning (National Hockey League)
Also lots on offer at Disneys World of Sport
We also have services that are nice to have nearby.
•Hospital- about 5 minutes
•Fire Station- about 15 minutes
•Supermarket- about 5 minutes
•Pharmacy- about 5 minutes
•Gas Station- about 5 minutes
•Many Restaurants - 5-20 minutes drive away
•Bank - Less than 5minutes
•Posner Park shopping Centre less than 5 minutes
There are numerous golf courses and lots of shopping and restaurants an easy drive away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Pool Heat (Optional) $30 per day.
There is a cleaning fee of $70 for stays of less than 6 nights.
Late availability and long stay rates available on request.
Prices include all taxes, utilities,phone calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico, cleaning on departure and FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS.
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CHEQUE OR CARD.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Stay in a` real` street with `real` neighbours. The small quiet community of Aylesbury consists of 40 homes and has just one entrance so does not have through traffic. Within 5 minutes drive is a range of shopping and dining options. Posner Park is a new multimillion dollar shopping area consisting currently of JC Penney’s, Dicks, Target, Best Buy, Staples , Ross and a book store.There is a cinema and a couple of restaurants. Basically there is something for all the family and the area is still developing. Also nearby is a Publix supermarket and within 10 minutes a Wal-Mart at Haines City. Plenty of restaurants in the area provide a great choice from Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, and Perkins to family cooking at Mannie’s restaurant. Easy access to Interstate 4 only 1 mile away, means that the Disney parks are 15 minutes drive. Universal, SeaWorld and Legoland can be reached within 30 minutes. In addition within an hour you can visit the beaches either on the Gulf or Atlantic Coast. If Golf is what you are looking for the world class courses at Championsgate is only 10 minutes drive or try Southern Dunes or Ridgewood Lakes as an alternative. Aylesbury is a great community to use as a base for your Florida vacation.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Direct access to pool area
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and direct pool access.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Disney theamed twin room
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single, Twin room next to 3rd bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 2nd Master with large walk in shower
- The large Master bedroom has the added luxury of an en-suite bathroom, which has a bath with shower, and a door to the Pool area. There is also direct access to the pool through patio doors. The room has a King sized bed,dressing table and mirror,drawers, television, alarm clock . There is a walk in wardrobe with a safe for your security. Plenty of room to store all your new purchases! Our 2nd Master has a Queen bed, wardrobe,drawers, TV, alarm clock and large walk in shower in the en suite. We have 2 twin rooms one of which is Disney themed.
- • 4 Bedrooms (2 Master - One with a king bed and one with a queen and 2 twin bedded rooms, one of which is Disney themed.) • Queen sized sofa bed in Living room. • 3 Bathrooms • Large South east-facing fully-screened heatable pool with extended pool deck.Enjoy the sun all day, as you swim or relax. • 3 TVs all with cable • Fully equipt Kitchen with oven,microwave,dishwasher, fridgefreezer with ice-maker, waste disposal, coffee maker, washer and tumble dryer • Phone (free calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico) Free Wireless internet access • Air Conditioning • Outdoor furniture and sun-loungers • All Linens and Towels for use in the home. • Hair-dryer • Clock radio and CD/radio • 24 hour emergency help hotline. No need to go anywhere to check in. Secure payment can be made by card with instant booking confirmation via my web site. Payment can also be made by cheque or money order.