Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 7 Sleeps
- english, spanish
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 7
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
William (the owner) was extremely communicative and accommodating. He went above and beyond our expectations. The location is great and close to many things like the beach, shopping centers, restaurants and more. I will definitely rent here again when we return to Puerto Rico.
We were in a hurry to get a place to stay because of a family emergency. As soon as I reserved the property William was there to help. He met us at the property and put himself at our disposal. The apartment was clean and had all that we needed. After we finished with my brother's funeral, one of my daughters wanted to see the property, even though I wasn't up to it, We went for a walk, every corner of the complex was clean, just dreamy. Took them out to dinner at one of the various restaurants. William was as close as my celular phone, I would stay at his property again, no questions asked. If you reading this, do not hesitate and reserve this apartment. Close to everything.
I am very happy that i could meet your expectations.
That's my main goal to have happy Customers and to have them feel like their own home.
We had an awesome stay! House was clean, safe and relaxing. The pool was huge and beautiful! William was courteous and professional. He was willing to help out anyway possible. It was perfect! I will be back again! Thank you again William!
Great that you had a wonderful time in my facilities. I am willing to serve my best in order to satisfy my customers needs.
We had our daughter and her family with us. We felt very safe in the area. The children loved the beautiful pool which was not crowded at all.
Thats my goal for the Clients that they feel like in their house.
Take care and glad to meet you and your family.
William was a great host. The property is located in a convenient and gated community. Great restaurants, markets, drug stores are right outside the entrance to the community. There was a pool we hung out at in the evening when we returned from exploring. We can't wait to go back!!!
* Pool (Open from 9:00AM to 10:00PM Tuesday thru Sunday)
* Basketball Court
* Nearby Beaches, Golf and Casino (Hotel Embassy Suite Dorado del Mar)* Casinos (Hotel Embassy Suites and Hotel Cerromar)
* Restaurants (Ponderosa, Pizza Hut, Apple Bee, Subway, Chinesse, etc.)
* Shopping Area (Walgreens, Supermarket 24 hrs.,etc.)
* Night Activities (Theater, Dancing, etc.)
* La Casa del Rey Museum - This beautiful 19th century Spanish garrison was built in 1823.
* Historical Catholic Church - Built in 1823.
* El Ojo Del Buey - This beautiful seaside recreational area is located in Barrio Mameyal of Dorado. It's name, The Ox’s Eye, comes from an impressive large rock that incredibly resembles the head of an OX. Legend says that the famous Puerto Rican Pirate, Roberto Cofresí, buried his treasure, which is yet to be
found, here at El Ojo del Buey.
Dorado, PR hosts several famous Hotels such as Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar, Hyatt Dorado Beach and Cerromar. Cerromar that holds the islands finest golf course, Hyatt Regency Cerromar Hotel, which has the largest and most beautiful, river, styled swimming pool in the world (1,776 ft. long).
Dorado, Puerto Rico has 5 golf courses less than 5 minutes of distance and one of them is a PGA certified, Champions Tour route.
Dorado has the title of the “cleanest” town in Puerto Rico. Doradeños take pride in keeping a clean environment. You'll be surprised to see how friendly locals are.
* Carnaval de la Plata - February
* Fiestas de la Cruz (Cross) - May
* San Juan Bautista Patron Festivities - June
* Festival de la Cocolia (Crab) – August
* Discovery of Puerto Rico - November
* Christmas Festival - December
* Dorado is located on the north coast of the island of Puerto Rico just 20-30 minutes from San Juan, Old San Juan, and Plaza las Americas (the largest shopping mall in the Caribbean).