Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Pool side & on the water...boat dock & fish cleaning sink. Just the right setting to kick back and relax. Tune out the hustle and bustle of everyday living and enjoy nature at it's finest. Bring your boat, kayak or canoe and you'll enjoy the finest ENTERTAINMENT our NATURE COAST has to offer. Quiet walks, sitting or swimming by the pool or a great day of fishing will make your vacation a day to remember.
Walk to Twin Rivers Marina or bike to Ft Island Gulf Beach for beautiful sunsets.
Don't forget scalloping season...what fun. Call Captain Lex for rates and availablity for great fishing trips, scalloping trips or tours. (co-owner)
About the Owner
My husband and I are both Natives of the area. We have raised our 3 boys in Crystal River and have enjoyed all the nature Citrus County has to offer. We have 9 Grandchildren and have enjoyed the condo many times and entertained them in the pool and off in the boat fishing.. A great place to relax and enjoy the waterfront activities. I am a realtor with Re/Max and have been an agent since 1979. My spouse is a Charter Fishing Guide following the footsteps of his Father and Grandfather. Retired from Withlacoochee River Electric and now doing what he enjoys.
4.5 based on 12 traveler reviews
The pictures are exactly how this property is! The condo was really clean when we arrived. With booking and leaving the condo, Lucy responded quickly. I'm sure if we had any troubles, she would help immediately. The only problem we had was finding which condo is ours because they were marked next to the doors with small numbers, but we found it after figuring out the number pattern. We enjoyed staying here because it was always a 10-15 minute drive from where we wanted to go. It was the perfect size for us for our 2nd anniversary trip. If we ever make another trip down, I will definitely want to book this place.
The pictures don't do this place justice! The back porch is literally on the water and the pool at the same time! Plenty of room to dock your boat, minutes away from twin rivers marina and the gulf. When you dock, clean your fish right there. Everything is provided, Power, water and beautiful scenery. The locals are also very friendly and make you feel right at home (and may give you some fishing honey holes!!!). The owner is extremely helpful and answered any questions promptly. My family and I will be back (not soon enough). Highly recommended!!
Very special place
Great place to stay in Crystal River. Very close to marina and boat ramp. I have been vacationing here since I was a little girl 30 yrs ago, but haven't been in about 15 yrs or so. I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice the place was kept. My kids enjoyed it immensely. We look forward to coming back again and again. Thank you!
Great access to open water! Really enjoyed our week of scalloping and fishing. It was convenient to leave the boat in the water right at the dock. It was close enough we could always keep an eye on it. Small community was nice, so wasn't a ton of people. Would definitely come again...had a great, relaxing time.
Great Scalloping Stay
Wonderful little condo for our family to enjoy a scalloping trip in Crystal River. Condo was clean, had everything we needed. Perfect for a family of 3. Nice, relaxing pool just out the door. Very refreshing after a day on the water. Dockage was available but we were a little concerned with the depth for our new boat, however Twin Rivers Marina is just a stone's throw away and had slips available.
Nice, Relaxing Vacation
This is a lovely rental owned by a wonderful local couple. The owners are 4th generation Crystal River natives who take great pride in their properties. I have rarely found a cleaner home and it reflects the owner's pride of ownership in their own Crystal River residence. It's also nice to know the owners live nearby in case one needs anything while staying at the home. Too often, vacation homeowners live out of state and if something were to need immediate attention it could cause a problem and ruin the stay. Not so with this property. It is very clean, comfortable, and well-maintained! I also like that the husband is a Crystal River fishing guide. I enjoyed going out fishing with someone who knows the area so well. I would highly recommend this property for anyone wanting to enjoy a nice, relaxing and peaceful time in this quaint little city.
From the Owner
“Sawgrass is a unique and quaint resort area with tons of nature. Built over the sawgrass with units that are all connected with boardwalks. Small complex of 15 duplex condos. Private decks on each one with a community pool, community boat dock (plenty of space for all) and fish cleaning sink.”
Activity and Interests
Activities and Attractions
The Crystal River area offers a number of things to do, see and
* Fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking (rentals available year
* 14 public and private Golf Courses located within Citrus County.
* The Crystal River Mall, Kmart, a 9 screen movie theater and a variety of interesting shops.
* Swimming with the manatees, snorkeling and diving in the
multitude of crystal clear springs within the Crystal River.
* Walking, jogging, hiking and bicycling
* Crystal River State Archaeological Site (12 mile drive)
* Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park (10 mile drive)
* You are within an hour to an hour and a half of Disney, Bush
Gardens, Sea World and the Tampa Airport. Stay here in beautiful
Crystal River and still enjoy the parks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $125 - $150 (Holidays and scalloping season are a 3 day minimum)
Weekly Rate: $700 - $900
Monthly Rate: $1200 - $1450
Monthly rates of $1450 per month. (December thru april)
monthly rates of $1450 during SCALLOPING season (July thru Sept.)
weekly rates of $800
SECURITY deposit check with owner (depends on length of stay)
A CLEANING FEE of $75 will be charged
WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.............CALL FOR DETAILS
security deposit (check with owner)
A $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
Includes electric not to exceed $100 per month
ASK ABOUT RATES FOR LONG TERM
3 months or longer will require 1 month deposit with security deposit and cleaning fee upon reservation. Bal due 30 days prior to check in.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Units are midway between King's Bay & Gulf of Mexico. Just minutes to the greatest fishing and scalloping ever. Located at Salt River & Crystal River around the corner to Twin River's Marina.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Water View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1
- Half Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Vacation Rental Amenities KING size bed with pull out sofa in living room. Kitchen includes a microwave oven, dishwasher, typical kitchen appliances, and assortment of pots, pans, storage container, dishes and utensils. The home includes all linens, a washer & dryer, cable, gas grill, DVD player, FLAT SCREEN tv's upstairs and down plus INTERNET . An outdoor deck overlooks a canal with a dock and the pool area. The dock has a fish cleaning station and abundant parking. The boat dock is for small watercraft as the cove within the property can become too shallow at low tide for boats requiring more than a two-foot draft. Boaters with larger boats can arrange to keep their boats at Twin Rivers Marina located within walking distance to the home. Within a short drive is Fort Island Trail Park and Fort Island Gulf Beach, both of which have public boat ramps and fishing piers. Fort Island Beach is the primary beach in the area. Also nearby is the Plantation Inn Golf Resort, a variety of restaurants and shops, and Crystal River’s quaint historic downtown with it’s unique stores and community events. The Seven Rivers Hospital is just a few miles away.