House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 11 Sleeps
Welcome to Red Rock Escape! Time to sit back, relax and breathe in the
magical energy and spectacular Scenery of in Beautiful Oak Creek Canyon up steam a short walk to thecity of Sedona but not in the city limits of Sedona.
Whether you are looking for a vacation with your family, a getaway
with friends or a retreat space for your group, you'll feel at home the moment you arrive.
Red Rock Escape is nestled in the majestic red rocks near Uptown Sedona's shops, restaurants and beautiful hiking trails. This fully furnished private home is decorated in Southwestern décor and sleeps 6-8. It also features a private entrance Guest House perfect for one or two. The Master House or the Guest House can be leased independently. Red Rock Escape is the ideal accommodation for those seeking a peaceful and quiet stay with easy access to lots of amenities.
Come and enjoy a quiet vacation on your own or facilitate your own group experience.
1 Backyard with Mountain Views
2 Backyard with Hot Tub
3 front of the Master House
4 Dining Room of Master House
5 Living Room of Master House
6 Kitchen of Maser House
7 King Bedroom of Master House
8 Queen Bedroom of Master House
9 Twin Bedroom of Master House
10 Riomantic Red Rock Fireplace Room beween the Guest House and the Master House
11 Living Room of Guest House
12 Queen Bedroom of Guest House
13 Viewing Room of Guest House
14 Red Rock Room
15 Living Room of Guest House with fold out single bed
16 Mountain Views with Hot Tub and backyard
Picture 14 1s the Red Rock Fireplace Room
Picture 15 is the front of the Guest House
Picture 16 is the Sedona Stage Route by the house
Home away from home and so much more!
Nancy and Rich
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Home away from home and so much more!
We arrived late at night to a warm and welcoming guest house. Decorated nicely, comfortable and cozy! Slept wonderfully on the comfy bed! Awoke in the morning to spectacular views of the red rocks. Sat in the viewing room and planned our day. After a long day of sightseeing and walking we came home to our little piece of heaven, built a fire in the fireplace and soaked under the stars in the hot tub. Truly heaven. We arrived home one night to find dear in the driveway. We were also treated to seeing a family of Javelina pass through the yard! Staying at Red Rock Escape made our stay! We looked forward to our evenings by the fire, soaking in the hot tub and sleeping soundly through the night in a great, quiet neighborhood. Don't miss your chance to stay here if you can! It is really the next best thing to home with all the extras! We just loved it! We can't wait to come back!
Nancy and Rich
Activity and Interests
Located near the powerful and mystical Sedona, Arizona, renowned for
its healing and heart opening energy vortexes, Sedona has something
for everyone. Walking distances to hiking, biking, shopping,
galleries, fishing, jeep tours, and close to balloon rides,
horseback rides, Air tours, golfing, no cost public ammenties
available such as swimming pool, baseball field, tennis courts.
Flagstaff AZ with snow sking and Norther Arizona University's Lowell
Observatory is an quick hour away and the Grand Canyon is only a few
easy hours away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Please call about specials that reduce the monthly rate.
Tenant must sign a 30 day rental contract
The city of Sedona does not allow less than 30 day rates to be advertised.
Call for reservations
Master House 3 bedroom and 2 bath with private entrance and parking.
Private Guest House 1 bedroom, fold out single in living room, and 1 bath and living room/kitchen, viewing room, private entrance and parking.
Master House 3 bedroom and 2 bath with Guest House 1 bedroom and 1 bath
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Vacation Home - 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths 3 comfortable and beautifully furnished bedrooms Master Suite with king bed, private bath and outside entrance Bedroom with queen bed Bedroom with twin beds Hall bath with shower/tub Towels and linens provided Large living room with fireplace. Sofa pulls out to queen size bed. Dining room Fully equipped kitchen Outside sitting areas with red rock views. Attached Arizona room with lots of windows and its own fireplace. Great space for small gatherings, meditation or yoga. Cable TV Washer/Dryer Plenty of Parking Wireless Internet and Hot Tub Guest House - 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Good size guest house with private entrance Bedroom with queen bed and bath (shower stall Love seat with a fold out Single Bed Living room Dining Area/Equipped Kitchen Cable TV 32 inch Flat Panel HD TV Sitting Room with red rock views Towels and linens provided Private parking Wireleass Internet