Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Our home on Regal Palms Resort is not just for rental, it is our holiday home which we visit regularly so you will find a lot of personal touches for your added comfort and convenience such as TV's
in all bedrooms and free use of baby equipment.
Our home is an end of terrace unit, the largest style on this resort which can accommodate up to 10
guests and is fully air conditioned.
At the front of the house is a drive which is big enough for two cars.
DOWNSTAIRS you will find the Kitchen, first Master Bedroom with its own entrance, Powder-Room and
the Main Living Area which has patio doors leading onto a porched area.
UPSTAIRS you will find the second Master Bedroom with its own Balcony, 2 twin rooms, a shared
bathroom, a linen cupboard and utility area for the washer/drier machines, ironing board and iron.
Travel Cot (bedding not included), High Chair, 3 Wheel Stroller, Cable TV is all rooms, Cool Box and picnicware,3 hairdriers, alarm clocks in all bedrooms, 2 safes.
All bed linen and house towels are provided free of charge and if you would like a maid service this
can be arranged at guest services which is paid for by you locally. Please note our house is
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The entertainment capital of the World, the list of activities in and around the Orlando area is
Regal Palms is situated off US highway 27 just off the US 192 where there are a wide choice of
restaurants and shops.
The major attraction, Walt Disney World is an easy 12 mile drive away.
Regal Palms is adjacent to the prestigious 18 hole par 72 golf course of Highland's Reserve Golf
Club, their first tee is just a short drive away and there are many more courses in the area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $700 - $900 Includes all taxes and cleaning fee
Resort fee of $14.51 per night is payable at check in
Our prices include all taxes and cleaning fee.
There is an additional resort fee of $13.39 per night which is payable at check in. No hidden charges.
Now accepting credit card payments via paypal as well as US checks and UK cheques.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Sauna ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Our home is situated on a family friendly resort with round the clock security and check-in facilities. The main attraction is the 2.5 acre tropical pool complex featuring 2 heated pools, waterslide, lazy river and a hot tub. The extensive sun terraces guarantees you a spot in the sun all day long. New for 2010 - Sand Volleyball Court and Poolside Tiki Bar. The Sportsbar and Grill provides a relaxing environment to socialise whilst enjoying a meal or drink. You can catch up with the latest sports results on the giant TV screens so won't have to miss out on an important game or match. There is also a games room with pool table and air hockey mainly aimed at the teenagers and a computer room with internet access. Within the pool complex is a children's play area with two wavy slides. Now open is the Fitness Suite and Health Spa which offers a wide range of pampering treatments, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and a mixture of weights and cardio-vascular training equipment. The on-site amenities are just a few minutes walk away from your front door and will keep all guests entertained when you're not busy at the theme parks.