Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Located in the much sought after Coconut Plantationin the Ko Olina resort, our home is
literally a 5 minute walk to the beach and minutes away from the fabulous Roy’s
Restaurant and Hawaii’s Best Luau, Paradise Cove. With acres of lush greenery
surrounding the homes, the tranquility awaits you. Our aim is to exceed your every
expectation as our guest. Please EMAIL ME for house WEBSITE featuring complete interior
and exterior photographs.
With the newly furnished interior design reflecting Hawaiian, Polynesian and Asian themes,
rare antiques coexist with modern appliances and electronics. This Coconut Palm layout
has over 1,700 square feet of air conditioned luxury which comfortably sleeps 8, and two
lanais (and private patio) totaling nearly 600 more square feet of space. 3 bedrooms and
3 full bathrooms provide ample privacy and large den provides extra space for office,
relaxing and a queen sized sofa sleeper bed.
Ko Olina resort is located on the leeward side of Oahu, where it enjoys the most sunshine
and least rain on the island. Conveniently located about 20 minutes from the airport
(HNL), its only a 30 minute drive to world famous Waikiki beach and about an hour to any
point on the island.
The house is located in the much sought after Coconut Plantation. The Coconut Plantation
Steps away from Breathtaking pool which includes a sand bottom beach and separate
Gas BBQ grills with covered seating at the pool
Hidden spa with waterfall
Hammock grove for reading, relaxing or enjoying the stars
Second pool and Spa located near Hammock Grove
Open spaces and walking paths abound
Double gated community for privacy and security
Excellent property, ideal location
About the Owner
(10 traveler reviews)
Excellent property, ideal location
Once again we totally enjoyed our stay in the Coconut Plantation area. As my room-mate noted, it is as close as we can get to living in paradise. We highly recommend this property and location.
Ko Olina Coconut Plantation
My wife, two daughters (aged 10 and 8) and I truly enjoyed this beautiful two story, fully stocked town home. Talk about bang for your buck! Just pack a bathing suit and a toothbrush since everything you will need is in the town home. In our first day, we went to Costco which is about 4 miles away and loaded up on food for the month. We enjoyed many a meal in the comfort of the lanai ( with BBQ) or poolside at one of the 3 water areas on the property. Dozens of incredible beaches are within 10 miles and the North Shore is only 30 minutes. A month a KoOlina is truly a month in Paradise.
Perfect Home in the Tropics
My family and I rented this unit for four weeks in Aug. 2010. The place was just perfect! Cannot wait to return. Easy walk to the beach with kids and toys in tow. Kitchen well equiped with everything you need. Tons of toys and beach gear for use during your stay. Lots of information about what to do and where to eat. The perfect distance to the pool....not too close or far. Both Garrett and Dave were very helpful when needed.
What a gem! Thank you to...
What a gem! Thank you to the Klenske family for making their lovely home available. We stayed for nearly 3 weeks in April 2009 and would do it again in a heartbeat. The home was the perfect size for our family and a couple of friends. We are very discriminating and the Klenske home is clean, well appointed and well maintained. It is very easy to feel comfortable there. The area is also perfect for little kids who are not yet swimmers or not yet strong swimmers - the pool with its sand bottom section as well as the no-surf lagoons are kid-friendly. We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this home.
What a find! We hit the ...
What a find! We hit the jackpot when we found this home to stay in. Our family (including children aged 6, 3, and 9 months) spent 3 months here last summer, and we LOVED it. We can't imagine staying anywhere other than Ko Olina when we return. From the gorgeous beach coves where we swam, ran, and played, to the molten chocolate souffle we indulged in at Roys, Ko Olina can't be beat. Regarding this unit, the homeowners thought of everything a potential renter could need or want, and they maintain an amazing website to showcase it all. They were easy to communicate with, and were extremely hospitable. We had plenty of space for our parents to come stay with us for a few weeks as well. The close location of the home to the ocean pool is unbeatable--what a convenience for families with young children. But our favorite part of the home was the upstairs lanai. Relaxing on a chaise with the warm sun, vibrant colors, and a cool Hawaiian breeze...pure paradise!
What a perfect spot for c...
What a perfect spot for children or grandchildren! The ocean lagoons are great for kids and just a short walk from the townhouse....which is also perfect! It's beautifully decorated and fully equipped for a great family holiday. We plan on returning.
The Mascali Family
Activity and Interests
Four protected white sand beach coves provide sheltered swimming, snorkeling and
Walking and jogging paths along the beaches and throughout the resort
18 Hole Ted Robinson Championship golf course surrounds the Coconut Plantation
Marina with trips offering kayaking, snorkel trips, dolphin and whale watching, fishing and
Snorkeling in the lagoons
Paradise Cove Luau (“Hawaii’s Best”)
Renowned restaurants such as Roy’s and Azul
20 minutes from the airport (HNL), 30 minutes from Honolulu and Waikiki beach
Beyond Ko Olina
The Hawaiian Railway - Operating narrow gauge railroad runs through Ko Olina
Pearl Harbor- USS Arizona Memorial
Hanauma Bay- Nature preserve ideal for snorkeling
Polynesian Cultural Center- Great family activity to learn about all of Polynesia
Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park - 25 acres of water fun
Diamond Head Crater - hiking and fantastic views
Waikiki Zoo - features Pacific Islands and Children's Zoo
Hiking, biking surfing, 4WD tours, exploring - endless possibilities
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
Monthly Rate: $3800 - $5000
Low Season / Spring & Fall $3,800 per MONTH
April 1 – May 31
September 1 – November 19
Mid Season / Summer $4,800 per MONTH
June 1 - August 31
High Season / Winter $4,900 per MONTH
November 20 – March 31
($100 extra for Christmas week)
Departure cleaning fee
Electricity usage above $150/month
13.962% state and local taxes
$1,500 (USD) refundable Security Deposit required.
Housecleaner during stay
50% non-refundable deposit is due within ten (10) days of reservation.
Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
Due to the Ko Olina zoning requirements, homes within the resort are restricted to a 30
day minimum rental requirement. By reserving the home for 30 days, you may find it less
expensive than a shorter time at a resort or hotel. Likewise, flight planning may be more
flexible or you may wish to share the rental with family or close friends.
We accept cash, and checks. NOTE: Rates are subject to change at any time,
and without prior notice. Final rate is confirmed when deposit is received.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- water parks
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Over 1700 square foot townhome with nearly 600 square feet of lanai comfortably sleeps 8 Master Bedroom Suite including Queen bed, 32” LCD TV, his and hers closets, marble shower, soaking tub and wraparound lanai with lounge chairs First floor bedroom with queen bed, private patio with bistro table, ample closet space, TV, phone and full bathroom Second floor bedroom in beach motif, two twin beds, 20” TV with DVD player and accessible inputs for game systems Second floor den with desk, cabinet and queen sized sleeper sofa provides private work area and extra sleeping accommodations. A complete second floor bathroom serves both the bedroom and den with shower and tub. Complete linens, including beach towels, are provided for guests The gourmet kitchen includes touches such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator, coffee grinder, blender, food processor, and professional grade hard-anodized aluminum non-stick cookware. Two car garage Beach accessories including towels, chairs, wheeled cooler, boogie board, skim board and sand toys Covered lower lanai with Weber gas grill, glass-topped patio table with 6 cushioned chairs and pool to mountain views Wireless and Ethernet high speed Internet access keep you as connected as you want to be Living room with 37” Philips LCD High Definition TV, Bose Surround sound and DVD player with HDMI output to TV Laundry closet featuring Maytag Neptune Washer and Dryer, Iron, Ironing board and stepstool. Complete linens Free local phone calls throughout Hawaii , answering machine, cordless phones Cable TV throughout Central Air Conditioning Ceiling fans- all bedrooms, den and living room Plantation shutters throughout provide privacy and ventilation No smoking/no pets allowed in unit A on-island property manager will assist you during your stay, answer any questions, and correct any problems you may have