House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
W~O~W ~ W~O~W ~ W~O~W ~ W~O~W ! ! ! !
See 360 Degree Panoramic Moving Pictures!
Go to: CirclePix . com
go to listing# UAA44T
Hit VIRTUAL TOUR to see home like you are standing inside!
FANTASTIC VACATION VILLA FOR YOUR USE:
- Family Vacations & Reunions
- Business + Family "get-away"
- Southern California Conventions & Meetings
- Corporate long-term residential stay
- Foreign Guests & Visitors Welcome!
This beach villa is located at 25th Street, Sunset Beach, California, a private community surrounded by Pacific white-sand beaches on one side and Huntington Harbour yachts on the other side.
GREAT REASONS TO STAY AT 16407 25th STREET, SUNSET BEACH
- HUGE beach house, 2,400 square feet of living space on 4 floors.
- Entertainment living room, dining room, and kitchen, on 1st floor separate level from sleeping floor.
- Large bedrooms with water views on 2nd floor, quiet space for sleeping, reading and watching television.
- Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office, and private balcony.
- Master bedroom has private redwood sauna next to enormous fully tiled Roman Soaking Tub and shower.
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views.
- Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces.
- Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents.
- Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery, Pasadena Norton Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
John and Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach own and operate this great beach rental, available 52 weeks of the year. Our goal is to have you back next year as a repeat customer! Whether you use the house as "home base" to tour Southern California or plant yourself for a week of fun-in-the-sun, Paradise on the Pacific IS in Sunset Beach!
25th Street features include a large screen TV with cable and VCR, linens (soaps, cleaners, paper supplies), normal household items such as vacuum, brooms, and garden hoses. Guests especially appreciate the fully equipped kitchen including coffee maker with coffee.
THIS HOUSE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
Call or email today.
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Beach house was not very relaxing....
VERY noisy house due to location being right on PCH, making it very hard to relax and sleep. We had to buy earplugs and it was still noisy. Mattresses were extremely old and uncomfortable, bed linens old, pillows old and should be thrown out - we were exhausted by the end of the week due to the extreme noise and poor sleeping conditions. Furniture is old and outdated, coaches in family room uncomfortable. House is need of major updating and maintenance - paint peeling in various places on the outside. The kitchen is very dated with a stove that has electric coils. Upper deck in uninviting - if you are looking for a place to enjoy the outside while eating, this isn't the place. You hear the noisy street and can barely see the ocean, and only that when standing. Outdoor furniture is old and dirty, paint peeling on the upper deck as well. This would be a good location for a group of college kids who want to be walking distance to the beach and bars, and don't care about the quality of the housing. Not a place for a family or older adults who want to relax. Sunset Beach is great, but I can't recommend anyone to stay here.
Activity and Interests
Golfing, Dining, Hollywood Theatre, World Famous Shopping, Newport Beach Boardwalk + Balboa Island, and so much more! Take a romantic stroll on the beach or explore by beach combing. Stroll the greenbelt through residential Sunset Beach. Lifeguards are on the beach from June to September. Walking distance to Huntington Harbor and Peter’s Landing; Bicycle, Kayak and Surfboard rentals, and a variety of Restaurants and "watering holes". It is nice places to jog, run, and skate around town… Or just relax! Sunset Beach is a wonderful family beach community. Enjoy BBQ, sunbathe on the deck. Seal Beach pier is only 2 miles away and Huntington Beach Pier is only 6 miles away. Bolsa Chica Wetlands is less than a 1 mile away. Enjoy the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Museums. Newport Beach, miniature golf, cinemas, many golf courses, South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and other shopping centers – all about a 15 to 25 minute drive. Drive 30 minutes or so to Knott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland
- Nightly Rate: $295 - $295
Weekly Rate: $1495 - $2695
Monthly Rate: $5895 - $10775
High Season ~ Summer ~ June to September $2,695 / week
Low Season ~ Winter ~ September to May $1,495 / week
Christmas & New Years $2,695 / week
WEEKLY & DAILY Rate (winter season Sept to May) ONLY $295 /night
F U L L Y R E F U N D A B L E Security Deposit $500 / stay
Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee of $90.
Personal Checks due 30 days before rental, otherwise cashier's check.
W O W ~ W O W ~ W O W ! ! !
Go to www . CirclePix . com # UA44T for VIRTUAL Tour 360 degree
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Fireplace, Phone, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cooking Utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Sauna, Garage, Gas Grill (BBQ), No Smoking and No Pets please!