|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
'Boca Ciega Beauty'...Casa Del Mar...Isla Del Sol...fifth floor one bedroom, 1 1/2 bath Bay view
queen size bed in living room for additional sleeping. No pets and no smoking please.
We initially booked this place based upon the positive reviews.
Upon arrival, we were surprised and shocked enough that we referenced the reviews to be certain we had the correct owner listed in VRBO. This place was not reflective of the reviews in VRBO in any way!
1) The kitchen is very outdated and the dishes were dirty. Utensils and plates had not been washed or scrubbed which contained food particles from the previous guest. The dishes were so dirty from previous guest, we tried to scrub the debris from the forks, knives, and plates. Eventually, we chose to purchase our own dishes for the month stay so that we could be clean. We just placed their provided dishes in the upper shelf and took pictures to prove our review.
2) The bath towel placed on the towel rack in the bathroom had blonde hair on it. The other towels provided are small (not full size) bath towels and all towels are very old, worn out material. When I went to take a shower, the drain instantly backed up to my ankle within 2-3 minutes.
3) The sheets had blonde hairs in the bed. We are not blonde, therefore, we assumed someone just made up the bed without washing the sheets and bath towels and assumed it was acceptable (it is NOT). The blankets had a faint odor on them needless to mention the sheets had hair. The spare sheets in the closet were definitely used, not clean since they were not folded and has an odor.
While the Internet and TV service was great, we expected to arrive with a clean unit. Unfortunately, we are clean people and would hope when a property is advertised with the reviews we saw here, we could expect a clean and orderly rental. Not expecting much. To take the first several hours on arrival cleaning dishes and washing the sheets and towels is completely outrageous. Making matters worst, while washing the sheets, some fool makes a remark as to why we are washing so much laundry. This being said, clearly people within some communities consider themselves clean when they are far from reality. This place was NOT CLEAN in the Kitchen, Bathroom or the bed. Which made the stay very unwelcome and disrespectful of our expectations based upon reviews that are not completely honest. This place was not clean and I am appalled that we actually paid $125 cleaning fee upon exit for a place that was disgusting.
* We have rented Vacation Rentals for many years for our travels, this place is not recommended due to the misleading reviews.
My husband and I rented Art's unit for three (3) months and we are just loving it here! The views from the balcony are breathtaking, The condo is in pristine condition and Art is the best owner. He looks after ever detail instantly. Regrettably next year we can't come back or we would be here for the same three (3) months for sure!!
It really is a home away from home! The pool area and grounds are extremely well kept and it is such an idle location to rest and relax, oh and shop!
I would recommend this unit to anyone!!
I stayed in Art and Debbie's condo for 3 months. It was a pleasure. The condo was immaculately clean and tastefully decorated. The building just received a new coat of paint in the hallways as well as beautiful new carpet.
Isla del Sol is a wonderful place to stay as it's very safe and has safe areas for walking with some of the best open water views in the county. It's a great location as you are within minutes of St. Pete Beach, Ft. Desoto Beach and downtown St. Petersburg as well as the Skyway to Bradenton/Sarasota.
We stayed for a month and were sorry to leave. A wonderful condo with everything you might need.Includes new granite in the kitchen and bathroom. A very clean,confortable nicely decorated condo. Start each day with a Florida sunrise and coffee on your balcony. Quiet and very safe area with lots of places to walk. Enjoy the heated pool and hot tub or just lay back and soak up the sun. Only a few minutes to St Pete Beach and all it offers. We have traveled to Florida for many years and this was by far our best choice. Enjoy.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
From $1,400-$2,400/month. Minimum rental period is monthly.