Lakefront Cottage , 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 6 person maximum
Interlaken Beach Cottage is located directly on the lakefront, 80' of shoreline. Private dock & enclosed sunporch dining area. Sleeps up to 6 guests.
RATES: $250/night for up to 4 people, plus $25 per night each additional person. Visa or MasterCard deposit of 50% of total rental amount confirms reservation. Balance due 1 month prior to check-in date.
4 BEDROOMS: Linens provided, 2 double beds, 3 twin beds, 8' partition walls, vaulted ceilings & ceiling fans.
BATHROOM: Tub/shower. Bath towels provided. Bring beach towels for outside use.
KITCHEN: Stove & refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, & K-cup coffee maker.
ALSO: Direct TV, gas fireplace, magazines, games, stereo, campfire ring, lounge chairs, picnic table, & ceramic BBQ grill. Use of 2 Kayaks & a pedal boat included with rental. Bring life vests. Motorboat/lift usage not included in rental.
NO: Smoking or pets. PARKING: on site.
About the Owner
(5 traveler reviews)
Our stay at Interlaken Cottage was wonderfully relaxing, loved being right on the lake. Enjoyed every minute of our visit. Can't wait till our next trip, as we want to do the wine tasting tours. We have already recommended this property to our friends.
The cottage is exactly as advertised. So convenient to park right next to the house. The neighbors are fairly close but nice people. We were there during a heat wave but surprised it was cool enough to sleep without A/C. Very clean and cozy Cottage. The owners are very accommodating people. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. Hope to return next year.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Interlaken Beach Cottage on Cayuga Lake. The accommodations and amenities were clean and comfortable. Because the cottage is located on the waterfront, it was easy to launch and dock our kayaks. With proximity to the Lake Cayuga Wine Trail and beautiful location right on the waterfront, the cottage was just right for us.
If you are looking for a place right on the water, this is it. In the morning, my
husband would step out the door, walk 30 feet and get in his kayak. Parking is
next to the cottage and there are no long steps to get there. The cottage is
nicely decorated and comfortable. The kids loved fishing off the dock.
Quaint, rustic but nice lake house
My wife and I stayed here for one week. While I live in Florida I grew up in the village of Ovid not far from it. I have family still in the area and my daughter and her family came from Massachusetts. The house is small but still comfortable. Sleeping accommodations are close but still decent, as is the case with many cottages like this along the lake(s). Those of us in my family who grew up in the area and spent a lot of time on Poplar Beach during the summer were reminded of our youth because of its location and the fact that it is an older cottage. If you are looking for a luxurious accommodation along the lake, this is not it. If however you are looking for quaint, rustic and relaxation in a fairly quiet atmosphere this just might be the place for you.
Activity and Interests
* Private dock - perfect for swimming and fishing
* Fingerlakes Wine Trail
* Close to wineries, restaurants, antique shops and farmer's market
* Close to the towns of Ithaca, Interlaken, Trumansburg and Ovid
* Taughannock State Park, Buttermilk Falls
* Cass Park, Ithaca Sciencenter and Hangar Theatre
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $225 - $345
Weekly Rate: $1350 - $2070
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
* $225 per night for up to 4 people
* Add $40 per night for each additional person
* Up to 7 total people
* Regular season: 2 night minimum
* Holidays: 3 night minimum
* MasterCard or Visa accepted as payment
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- live theater
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Clawfoot bathtub with shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double, 1 full bed, dresser
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 full bed, dresser
- Bedroom 4 - 1 twin/ single, 1 twin bed, dresser
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, 2 twin beds in one room, dresser
- Sleeps a maximum of 7 people. 4 bedrooms: 2 full beds, 3 twin size beds
- Boat ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Close proximity to Finger Lakes wineries * Private beach, dock with swim ladder * Kayaks & pedal boat * Television with Direct TV * K-cup coffee maker * Charcoal grill & BBQ tools * Picnic table, lounge chairs & campfire ring * Games, puzzles, toys & magazines * Cellular phone service accessible