House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This 2800 square ft Townhouse Villa is professionally decorated with
you in mind. Three bedrooms 2 1/2 baths. The master bedroom is
located downstairs with a King size bedroom suite of French
Provincial furnishings. Two large guestrooms upstairs are furnished
with King size beds for your comfort. The elegant and bright
furnishing provide a tranquil environment for a wonderful vacation.
The bedrooms are large and for 2 couples it is like having two
masters, one down and one up. Enjoy your meals off of the fully
equipped kitchen or a beautifully decorated dining room that sits 8
comfortably. The living room has a 32" LCD TV system with Dish TV,
Tivo and DVD for your enjoyment. The three bedrooms also have 32" LCD TV's with Tivo and DVD. Relax on the screened in outside patio or take the FOUR PASSENGER golf cart and play a few rounds of golf. Whatever your dreams we feel we have tried to give you the comforts of home. High speed DSL is located in an office area provided with
computer, printer and file cabinet. Everything you need for your home
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Other Attractions within driving distance
Disney World & Universal Studio
Orlando Outlet Malls & Beaches
Kennedy Space Center & Sea World
Silver Springs in Ocala
Busch Gardens in Tampa
Shuttle to Orlando airport by the Villages
- Weekly Rate: $750 - $950
Monthly Rate: $1650 - $3400
*Monthly rates range from $1650 to $3400.
(Discount for multiple months rental period)
Individual mos. listed below:
Dec, Jan, Feb & March $3400.
May, June, July & August $1650.
Sept, Oct, Nov. $1950.
(NOT More then 6 people are allowed to spend the night in our home at any
* For weekly rentals please email for seasonal rates.
* Security Deposit of $600 due when booking. The full amount of Security Deposit, less $150 cleaning fee will be returned fifteen days after checkout if walk thru is acceptable.
*20% due 120 days and balance due 90 days prior to occupany.
*Cancellation for monthly rentals: a) The renter shall have the right to terminate with a $100 handling fee with 120 day notice. b) Cancellations made 120 days or less prior to rental period, the Security Deposit is forfeited, however, the Renter will receive a refund of any advanced rental payments made for that portion of the rental period that another renter may book. We will continue our efforts to rent and advertise the unit's availability for the cancelled period.
*Cancellation for weekly rentals: Security Deposit forfieted, however, any adanced rental payments are refunded. * (Optional) The Villages charges a $50.00 fee for 2 Renter's Passes, this can
be paid along with the Security Deposit. Additional guests in the party are considered Visitors by the Villages.
* Rent includes fully equipped kitchen, linens, Utilities, TV, DVD, Tivo
trash collection, lawn service, local phone service (long distance
is not included), high speed DSL
* Please NO Smoking, no Pets and no children under the age of 15
* golf cart included only with valid drivers license
* check in time is 2 pm day of arrival/ check out is 11 am
* Additional charge for usage of gas grill if not cleaned $50.00
* Additional charge for guests not included at time of booking is $50.00
ALL MONEY MUST BE PAID IN U.S. DOLLARS
We do not except credit card payments
Travel insurance is recommended for your protection in case of any
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Just a block walking distance or a short cart ride to The Town Square where you will find Katie Belles Restaurant a private club for residents or renters of The Villages. Happy hour, dancing and nightly entertainment. Also, take in the other facilities such as: The Rialto Movie Theater featuring 8 screens, two 32 Lane bowling centers, 5 softball fields, 11 pools, 13 golf courses, 2 polo fields, Churches, shopping centers, hospital, new fitness center 1/2 block away, country clubs, tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, yoga, etc. Over 300 scheduled activities per week.