Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps Smaller cabins available
Gatlinburg Cabin Near Glades Arts & Crafts Area
The house number of our cabin is 2020. Since 20/20 is perfect vision
we 'took a play' on the house number and thus the name of our cabin.
This is a 3-story cabin in the Smoky Mountains with location and
views that are incredible. And, the inside is the best!
With the new, professionally decorated, 4 bedroom, 3 bath interior,
there is plenty of room to relax.
A. The lower level has a pool table and a sleeper sofa for
relaxing while watching a movie on the DVD.
One of the bedrooms (with two twin beds and a bath)
is on this floor. There is a full porch off the game room.
B. The middle level has two bedrooms.
One bedroom has a queen bed. One has a set of twin beds.
(That's four total twin beds -- should you have
a group that doesn't want to share beds.)
The full deck off this level features a hot tub with privacy.
Rocking chairs are also there for relaxing.
C. The upper level - main floor - has the gas fireplace with TV
over it, fully furnished kitchen (no food), dinning area that seats 12, and master
bedroom & bath including Jacuzzi tub.
The top wrap-around deck has more rockers and a porch swing.
This is a perfect place to have morning cups of coffee -
even breakfast as you enjoy watching the squirrels play
and listen to the birds sing.
It's a perfect place to watch the beautiful sunset through the gap
in the mountains. This deck also has outdoor table for over-flow
Our family-owned cabin is located on top of a hill, easily
accessible (without the extra steep, narrow roads that you may find
in the mountains). Yet we are private. Not jammed with other
Situated about halfway between Pigeon Forge
(Dollywood - 7 miles) and (Gatlinburg -7 miles
near the Glades Arts & Crafts community.
Secret: This is the neck-of-the-woods of Dolly Parton's
You'll be convenient to ALL -- just minutes
from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
Note: While not in a crowded subdivision setting, you are remote
but not so much so as to be scary. There IS privacy!
A serene place to be.
Call us at 865-603-3502 or email us for our personal web site for
more pictures of this cabin. cabinsandcondos 'dot' com.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
1 traveler review
We had a group of friends that stayed at this cabin, it was clean, spacious and very relaxing area with a nice view of the mountains. I am surprised this one does not have any reviews yet, we will definitely be renting again. Tammy was a delight to work with and communication during the booking process was great.
Activity and Interests
- Located in a wooded area with fantastic view, a great place
to "just stay."
- Visit the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and hike the trails.
- Drive (or rent a bicycle) and "do the loop" around Cades Cove.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country
- Swim in the Pigeon Forge public pool
- Spend an evening at Dixie Stampede
- Go to Ober Gatlinburg
- Watch the fish at Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies in Gatlinburg
SHOP TILL YOU DROP : Outlet Malls - Unique gift and craft shops.
- Go whitewater rafting, canoeing, skiing, hiking, biking, tours.
- Schedule time for a special evening entertainment show.
Many are suitable for all family members.
- Go over the mountain to Harrah's - Cherokee Casino
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
Our basis rate is $265 a night,
ANY TIME -- Stay a week and 7th night free.
If a family pet is accepted there is a $75 charge.
We conduct extra cleaning after pets for allergy sensitive guests.
There are NO add- on fees for cleaning, making the reservation, etc.
Holiday rates $335 with 4 night minimum. Specials do NOT apply to holiday rates.
Always, the 7th night is free.
(Special limit of 8 persons, more than 8 --ask us.)
We are NOT a company and therefore have NO reservation fees.
Our hot tub fees and cleaning charges included in the price.
No add-on fees!
We do collect tax. (9.75% state tax) No lodging tax.
This is private family property ! It is not a low-end cabin.
We try to check our emails twice a day (mid morning and late
afternoon) and try to answer back within 24 hours.
Feel free to call is we don't answer as fast as needed.
We also now have other smaller cabins.
Rates subject to change.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator/ice maker, toaster, microwave, coffee pot, utensils, glassware, pots & pans. ALL YOU NEED ARE YOUR GROCERIES. Linens are furnished as well as starter paper products. Washer& Dryer Gas Fireplace Charcoal Grill Pool Table Hot Tub and Jetted bath tub Satellite TV VCR/DVD players Free local telephone. Rocking Chairs & Porch Swing This cabin is close to Dollywood, scenic hiking trails in the Great Smoky Mountains, short drives for more scenic stops and picnics within the National Park. horseback riding, white water rafting, and countless other family attractions. A MUST on your trip is a visit to Cades Cove. Pigeon Forge has many outlet shops and wonderful restaurants and amusement "rides" and activities. Gatlinburg, in the Heart of the Smokies, has the nice parkway for strolling and shopping. Here in the Smokies there is lots and lots to see and do but you may be happy just to kick back and relax in the cabin. Lots of folks tell us that our cabin becomes their "destination." Even a week's stay may not be long enough.