House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Swim, Fish, Ski or just enjoy the Sun or a Good Book.
Located just minutes from the villages, this centrally located
waterfront home is just minutes away from outstanding Golf,
movies, great dinning or Florida Famous Tourist Destinations.
This Nice Block Lake House is located on a 500 acre semi-private
natural spring-fed lake. Will sleep 2-4 people comfortably, has a
Beautiful view and includes a small fishing boat for your use or you
can bring your own, there is a Boat Slip on Property.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Experience Florida the way it used to Be, off the beaten path but
just minutes to all the Fun!!!
- Fish for a Wall Mount Trophy Bass or Speck fish from your own Back
Yard or the boat provided. (or Bring Your Own Watercraft)
- 10 minutes or less to the Villages with Bowling, Golfing,
Dancing and a Great Selection of Restaurants.
- 15 minutes to Ocala with all the above Plus Horse Racing or Horse
Back Riding, Appleton Museum, Paddock Mall and Florida's Beautiful
Silver Springs. Also the Ocala National Forest with its Great
- Easy drive to either coast Daytona 60 minutes, Crystal River /
Homosassa 50 minutes.
- 65 minutes to Orlando, We all Know what is there, however you can
- 75 minutes to Tampa.
- Weekly Rate: $600 - $750
Monthly Rate: $1750 - $2000
October Thru March ..... $750 per Week or $2000 1st Month $1750
April Thru September ... $600 per Week or $1750 1st Month $1500
Note: Until confirmed rates are subject to change.
Refundable Deposit of $500
Non refundable cleaning fee of $50
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- The House is High & Dry and includes Fireplace, central Heat and Air, Cable Television, Washer and Dryer, Bar-B-Q Grill, Microwave, linens, cooking utensils, and Comfortable Beds and Furnishing ect.. Also a Nice Breezy screen Porch is provided for you to Relax or for your smoking pleasure as there is No Smoking inside the House, Please!