Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4 adults or 2 adults plus 2 Children.
Lake Marion Resort offers the ultimate Florida vacation in peaceful,
natural surroundings including a huge 3,800 acre lake all within 35
minutes of Walt Disney World and 25 minutes Lego Land and many other area attractions. Enjoy
fishing, kayaking and canoeing on beautiful Lake Marion. Picnic and
play beach volleyball in the lakeside park. Take a swim or relax in
the whirlpool spa, play basketball, tennis and shuffleboard, enjoy
golf on 5 nearby courses, or watch the kids as they play in their own
pool and playground.Local fish camps offering boats for hire on
adjacent Lake Pierce Poinciana Towne Centre 10 mins away with Wall
Mart Superstore,Publix, Wynn Dixie, take-away food outlets,
Blockbuster etc Eagle Ridge Mall with shopping, multiplex cinema and
bowling 15 mins
You stay in comfort, in a spacious, luxurious villa offering two bedrooms first with a queen size bed, remote
controlled colour cable TV and telephone and other with twin beds.Two
fully fitted bathrooms with towels for upto 6 people,
living room boasts a full size sleeper sofa. The kitchen is equipped
with full dinner service and cutlery for everything from snacks to
gourmet cooking, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, washer
and dryer. Other amenities include hot and cold air conditioning,
alarm clock radio, an iron and ironing board and telephone with free
Great Fishing On Lake Marion 2 minutes from the Villa
Secure Boat Yard.
It was a pleasure having you stay , we are always pleased to hear from clients that have enjoyed there stay , it does seem to suit everyone young and old alike,we are pleased it was was comfortable for you all.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Vivien & Paul
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Located on the beautiful Lake Marion
- the vacation resort has got a large swimming pool, tennis & basketball court and is manned by security service personnel
- apartment is very, very clean, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms are fully furnished with everything you need
- theme parks in Orlando (Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc.) can be reached within 45 minutes r by car
- supermarkets are nearby 10 mins
-Vivien & Paul the owners a pleasure to do business with you.
-We will return recommended.
(11 traveler reviews)
If you are reading this review, I take it that you're interested in renting this vacation property. Great choice!
This was our first time using vrbo, so we were a little skeptical, but Paul and Vivien, the owners, they were patient with us--as we waited until the last possible second before making our decision to stay.
My family and I (myself, husband and two sons (10) (12) yrs old) stayed at this property for four months. Our sons enjoyed the basketball court, pools and made new friends with the neighbors children. My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful sunsets and sunrises (priceless) along with the fitness center.
During our stay we contacted the property manager--maybe three times within four months and each time we received a quick response. The rental property itself is cozy, quiet and inviting.
Why did I give this property a four out of five stars?
The reason I gave our stay a 4 out of 5 was because of the wifi reception. We are a homeschooling family and wifi is a must have for us. The wifi does work, but it is very stubborn at times.
If you are looking to take a vacation away from the busyness of life, then this property is a great choice for you. The owners, property manager and neighbors are warm and welcoming!
Tranquil and functional
The complex was very quiet and tranquil and many times we were the only people at the pool or there were just a few others. There are 2 pools in the complex, this unit is directly across from the smaller pool which was perfect for our 4 and 7 year old children. Our 4 year old could touch the bottom in about 1/3 of the pool which made his experience very enjoyable. The other pool is only a 5 minute walk and it has a very hot Jacuzzi. The complex is very secure and the condo has everything we needed for our 7 night stay. The in-unit washer/dryer was helpful. The wifi was available throughout the unit but it wasn't fast enough to stream Netflix on our computer. However, the unit has a good cable TV package so we were happy. The unit was extremely clean. The short drive to Disney didn't bother us, we used Google maps (with traffic enabled) to determine the shortest timed route and visited Disney 4 times in our week there without issue. We did a lot of research before booking this accommodation and with a very tight budget this was the best fit within our parameters (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pool, etc.) and we were very pleased with our stay. Thank you Paul & Vivien.
This resort is an awesome place to stay. The community is very well protected by security, and there are tons of great amenities to keep yourself busy. Basketball, tennis, swimming pools (2), playground for kids, pool (billiard), and a marina. It is great for th whole family. This unit also added to an enjoyable stay. It comes fully loaded with everything needed to enjoy your stay - washer/dryer, functional and clean appliances, tv, and even wifi. Theve is tile in the living room, bathroom, and kitchen that is spotless. So is the carpet in the bedrooms, and all of the linen. To top it off, the owners seemed very nice in my communication with them and refunded my deposit very quickly. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would gladly return for our next trip to Florida.
Parents of 30 children who needed a break
We loved our time in this condo. It was comfortable and quiet. The owners were wonderful to work with and so were the maintenance team. The walk to the lake was so relaxing and so beautiful. We wanted a place to just hide-away and that is what we got. Thank you so much for providing a great respite.
Great Place To Stay With The Family
This place was very clean and immaculate. Owners were great to deal with. Will stay again in the future!
Wonderful stay at Lake Marion Resort
Safe and well managed resort.
Absolute pleasure to deal with owners and the lady who manages the property.
Activity and Interests
NEW Pool and Deck seating area to the front of the villa.
Pop in for your early morning dip or just to unwind and relax!!!
The Clubhouse Offers Poker Card Nights (Monday & Thursday)
Video Film Nights Tuesday
This is a great way of meeting your fellow vacation people for an all round entertaining evening.
POOL AREA 2 and Childrens Pool & Playground
Guardhouse with 24hr security and PIN entry
Lake Marion 3,800 acres
Golf 5 courses nearby
TWO Outdoor Pools & Sundeck
Poolside Tiki Bar
Twin Tennis Courts Illuminated for night play
Fully equipped kitchen
5 golf courses
Clubhouse Buisness Centre with 24 Hour Internet Acces
Business Services (fax, copies, etc.)
Shuttle Service (upon request)
(Welcome Packs with grocerys for your arrival small charge on request)
Check-in Time 4 pm
Check-Out Time 11 am
Minimum Rental Age Required 21
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Nightly Rate: $69-$75
Weekly Rate: $300 - $425
Monthly Rate: $1200-$1900
FROM As Little as $60 PER NIGHT Free WI-FI
Less than 7 nights $65 clean charged
Free Local Calls Free Wi-Fi And Broadband Connection
Why not ask about our great monthly Reductions!!
Monthly DEALS FROM AS LITTLE$300 PER WEEK !!!!!! subject to month.
THIS IS YOUR HOME FROM HOME VACATION
Payments of $250 to reserve booking non refundable.
Full amount of Balance paid when the contract has been signed, 2 weeks maximum from time from paying deposit .
A $250 Refundable deposit in case of any breakages ,returned after immediate inspection from management, deposit return no longer than 2 weeks of your departure,
A possible payment plan available in some circumstances.please ask.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Two bathrooms one en-suite. Bath and power shower in both.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- One King bed One twin beds ,TV in master suite, En-suite to Master. Fitted wardrobes Carpeted in Bedrooms Power Shower and Bath
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Lake Marion Resort Community is the perfect place for those who love Florida scenic splendors and outdoor wonders. Uniquely located in a magnificent natural setting with a 3,800 acre freshwater lake at its heart, it is a community that offers an amazing list of recreational activities and amenities. It begins with the lifestyle of the spectacular lake itself, with its marina docks and boat trailer storage facilities, fishing, canoeing and kayaking, plus a serene lakeside park with b.b.q picnic shelters, grills, and beach volleyball. After a great day of fishing and fun on Lake Marion you can relax in the lake-side gazebo and watch another stunning Florida sunset over the water. Then there The Club, offering a fabulous array of amenities for every age and interest, from families to active adults. Theres a heated swimming pool and spa for the grownups (2%60nd communal pool recently completed just 50 yards from your door) childrens pool and play area, with a sun bathing area with free loungers for guests a playground, full court basketball, shuffleboard, and the inviting clubhouse with its Fitness Center with includes both shower and changing facilities a sundries/convenience store , large-screen T.V and pool table. With Free Wi-Fi For golfers, there are 5 nearby courses including Sun Aire 5 mins away, Greenlefe and the prestigious Diamond Back, just 10 minutes down the road, placing championship golf just a chip shot away. Horseback riding is close by as well with the nearby Horse World, and youre within convenient reach of all Central Florida world famous attractions. The Resort 2 tennis courts are equipped with high-intensity lights for nighttime. Forget your racquet? The sundries store has racquets for rent and balls for sale. The store also provides basketball and volleyballs for checkout, ping-pong and billiard tables. From breathtaking natural beauty to abundant amenities, Lake Marion Resort offers simply everything you need to enjoy Florida at its best. Ideally located in a serene park-like environment, it seems hard to believe Lake Marion Resort Community is only 35 minutes to great attractions, including Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios. Orlando International Airport is also within easy reach. To the east, the Atlantic Beaches are within easy driving distance, with Bike Week and NASCAR racing in Daytona Beach. To the west, the Gulf coast beaches beckon plus sports and cultural events in Tampa.