House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Relax and enjoy the cool air and mountain breezes at our custom built cabin located in the Pinetop
Lakes Country Club. This gorgeous home offers a 3 bedroom, 2 bath spilt floor plan and features
vaulted aspen ceilings, stone fireplace, slate floors, granite counters and custom maple cabinetry.
Enjoy a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi tub located in the master bath! The cabin is located at the end
of a cul-de-sac street and offers two decks, one in the front surrounded by majestic Ponderosa Pines
and a second, large deck in the back which overlooks a large, quiet, open area. This beautifully
appointed cabin is the perfect retreat with local access to some of Arizona's finest skiing, hiking,
mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing and golf.
Lovely and quiet retreat
About the Owner
(1 traveler reviews)
Lovely and quiet retreat
Our family just completed our annual New Years trip to the White Mountains, and once again had an amazing time! The Staron's cabin was a beautiful and comfortable home and fit our family nicely. The beds were cozy and bathrooms were immaculate. There was plenty of room for our 4 older children in the bedrooms, while the baby slept in a portacrib in the master bedroom with us. All the amenities you would keep in your own kitchen were at our fingertips, and the decor was so nicely appointed. It snowed 8 inches while we were there and it was such a lovely sight out the back windows onto the large open patio and green belt as we were sitting inside by the warm fire. Thank you for helping us create wonderful memories!
Activity and Interests
Whether your defintion of a vacation is action packed or rest and relaxation, Pinetop offers the
best of both! No matter what the season, you will have a wide choice of activities.
Within minutes of the cabin, you can access hiking and biking trails (175 miles of interconnected
well marked trails), ATV trails, horseback riding, golf, fishing, shopping, antiquing, restaurants,
museums,sledding, casinos, night life and more. Within 30 minutes, you have access to Arizona's
largest ski resort where winter sports abound! Countless lakes are nearby for boating and fishing.
Licensing may be required.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $1275-$1750
Our cabin was built as our personal vacation home. We rent it with the expectation that you will
treat it with respect and care as if you were a guest staying at a friend's home.
Maximum occupancy is 8 people. A non-refundable $100 cleaning fee is added to each reservation. Damaged/missing items will be deducted from the security deposit.
$500 refundable security deposit will hold your reservation. Until the deposit is received, rates and availability may change without notice. Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date will result in a forfeit of your full deposit. Full payment is due 14 days prior to occupancy. This payment is non-refundable unless the cabin is rebooked.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen, queen size infatible euro mattress for living room
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Our 1700 sq. ft., log sided cabin is tastefully decorated and provides a warm and inviting atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy family and friends and countless seasonal activitites! The cabin comfortably sleeps six. The master bedroom offers a king size bed and private bath, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and shares a bath with the third bedroom which is equipped with twin size trundle beds. A queen size air mattress is available to sleep an additional 2 people. Each bedroom is beautifully furhished. All linens and toiletries are included. All you need to bring are your clothes and toothbrushes. The great room offers soaring ceilings, floor-ceiling stone fireplace surrounded by oversized leather couches and chairs where you can relax, read, play a game, watch TV or a movie. The room is fully equipped with cable TV, DVD, VCR, mutli-speaker stereo (which also has speakers on both decks!) and internet access. We have many games and puzzles available for your use. Our kitchen opens to the great room and has everything you need to create a delicious meal. Appliances include: Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Range and Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Crock Pot, Blender, Waffle iron, Electric Griddle, Toaster. Pots and pans,utensils,dishes and glassware are included. You are welcome to use our spices and condiments. Washer and Dryer are located in a separate room with laundry soap for your use and convenience. We do accept well behaved and potty-trained dogs. Please refer to fees below.