Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 6
From mid-April through mid - October 2017 offering 10-15% discount on monthly rates for recently painted and tiled and nicely furnished ground floor carriage home in luxury gated Waterlefe golf community, featuring 622 acres of pristine beauty, landscaping and amenities.
Unit overlooks Manatee River and 9th hole of Waterlefe Golf and
River Club, which is rated #8 golf course in the State of Florida and home to five US Open Qalifiers (most recently in 2014).
Your stay will include membership in the River Club, which provides
fine and casual dining, 24 hour fitness center and lockers (recently upgraded), salt water outdoor pool and cabana bar.
Three bedroom / two bath unit includes 2 car garage and lanai. This pristine model was recently repainted and tiled in kitchen/living/dining areas.
Condo has high ceilings and open floor plan with master bedroom suite
that is separate from the other two bedrooms. Fully furnished with
nice furniture and plantation shutters and everything else you
will need for a comfortable stay. In January 2015 bought new HD flat screen TV and CD/DVR for living room, and in July 2015 bought new refrigerator.
Home Away From Home
About the Owner
I recently retired along with my wife. Now spending more time with our three grandchildren and traveling. I take pride in everything I own, including this carriage home, so I make sure the house is well maintained. Without exception, anyone who has rented in the past was very happy with the fair pricing and condition of the property during their stay. In fact, many people who have rented return to stay at my carriage home because of their positive experiences during their stay.
(6 traveler reviews)
Home Away From Home
We have stayed in this lovely Carriage Home for the past five years for our Christmas vacation and it has become our home away from home. Everything is perfect! The home is clean, we'll maintained, equipped with everything we need. The location, a ground floor unit, is well suited to persons with disabilities and the community of Waterlefe is beautiful. The salt water pool is warm, even on cold days, there are many pleasant walking trails within the community, while the beach and state parks are just a short drive away. The owner has been most helpful and accommodating and we plan to return for our vacation.
Outstanding Vacation Property
The Carriage House is a beautiful property which we have used for our vacations for the past four years and we will be returning for a months stay again this June. The standard of the property is outstanding, always maintained to the highest level and when we are there it is truly home from home. Situated on Waterlefe Golf and Country Club it is an ideal location for the beaches and all essential amenaties. There is a lovely clubhouse and pool within walking distance where we have enjoyed many a glorious day. We highly recommend this property whether it be for couples or families to enjoy a very relaxing holiday.
Beautiful home, beautiful neighborhood
Wonderful place. Stayed for a few months while our house was being built. The neighborhood is very well landscaped and the golf course view is great. Great layout offered spacious living, 2 car garage is a plus. Owner was really great. 20mins from beaches, groceries, shopping and eating close by. Definitely recommend.
Beautiful Vacation Property
The Carriage Home is a beautifully appointed apartment, well maintained, spacious and very welcoming. Our daughter and family live on Waterlefe and so this location was ideal for us. The heated pool at the Club House is great and we enjoyed many hours there with our grandchildren. Waterlefe is only a drive away from the beautiful beaches and there are plenty of lovely eating places to choose from locally. We would love to return there in the near future and could highly recommend it as an ideal vacation rental.
The carriage house was spacious,beautifully decorated and afforded us all the
conveniences and comforts of home. The location is perfect being close to main
roads,shopping and recreational activities.
My wife and I are planning to stay there again. We would highly recommend
the Metz's carriage house to anyone wishing a safe, comfortable and relaxing
We Loved This House
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at our vacation home. The living area was very open and we had plenty of room for entertaining visiting friends and family. Furniture very nice and comfortable. We used the lanai which overlooked the 9th hole of the golf course almost every evening. We had a grill and very nice outdoor furniture. The heated pool at the club was very clean and relaxing. I used the exercise room a few times a week. The house was ideally located. Food shopping was only about 5 minutes away and the nights we went out to eat, we drove to Sarasota which took us about 15 minutes. We also took our grandkids to the Sarasota Circus which they throughly enjoyed. On the days we decided to go to the beach, we drove to Anna Maria Island. A very clean and beautiful beach. Besides golf, my husband and I love to go bike riding. We found 2 parks that were ideal for biking. Myakka State Park and Robison Nature Preserve. Not far and absolutly georgous! This was a perfect vacation home for us.
From the Owner
“I bought this property about 10 years ago for my family and friends to use from time to time. It was and still is a great place to gather with my two boys and their families and my friends. However, most of the time it is unoccupied by them so I rent it to help defray expenses.”
Activity and Interests
* Golf: 18 hole championship golf course, aqua driving range and putting
green on property; other excellent public golf courses within 15
* Swimming: Olympic size salt water pool on property; 35 minute
drive to Siesta Key with baby powder fine white sand and rated as # 3 beach in USA.
* Walking/hiking: 3 nature trails on property.
* Fishing: Fishing pier on property; charter fishing available from
* Boating/Marina: Canoes/kayak and power boats are available for
rent along Manatee river; boat rental space is available at Marina
on property on first come first served basis.
* Family Playground: Large playground on property.
* Restaurants: River Club has excellent casual and fine dining on
premises; plentiful local restaurants within 15 minute drive.
- St. Armands Circle - Exclusive shopping and dining
- Florida Aquarium - 4300 native plants and animals
- Pittsburgh Pirates spring training
- Busch Gardens 300 acre family zoo and entertainment less than
one hour drive; Disney World less than 2 hour drive.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“The view from the living room and lanai is beautiful. The unit is situated on the ground floor (no steps) and the floor plan is very functional. The master bedroom suite is separate from the other two bedrooms (with their own bathroom) and in between is an open kitchen, dining area and living room. So while each person has the privacy for sleeping the common space is open and inviting for everyone.”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible
- Golf Course View
- Water View
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1750 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Large walk in shower that is wheelchair access.; double sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Very comfortable mattress, TV, ceiling fan and private bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, TV and ceiling fan. Lots of storage in closet and furniture
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- 1 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Fully equiped kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar with comfortable swivel bar stools. * GE appliances, including stove, refrigerator/freezer/ice maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal and toaster oven. Washer and dryer. * Lanai has dining table and 8 chairs, Weber B-B-Q grill, ceiling fan and north exposure that affords great views of the golf course. * Living room has large TV, VCR, DVD and high-speed cable internet connection. * Formal dining area (seats 6-8). * Ceramic tiles in entrance, kitchen and bathrooms. Carpeting in bedrooms and livingroom/dining areas. * Master bedroom suite includes king size bed, 27' TV, ceiling fan, large walk-in closet and large bathroom. * Second bedroom includes queen size bed, TV and ceiling fan; third bedroom has a ceiling fan and a day bed that can be used as two twins or king to give you flexibility in sleeping accomodations. * Linens and towels; maid service available upon request. * Attached 2 car garage with two automatic garage door openers and remote for front gate house. * Bikes and Golf clubs are available.