House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 10 Sleeps
I am zoned residential, so unfortunately I cant rent to more than 4 unrelated people at one time.
Maximum Occupancy in 2br cottage is 6
Maximum occupancy in 3br home is 10
Description of large new 3br 3ba Home: This home was finally completed in 2008 and is
built for entertaining!!!.) I have spared no expense
to Tastefully Decorate this awesome new home. Stunning New Home w/25 ft Cathedral ceiling, lots of windows,
lakeviews from all rooms, Large Loft supported by Huge Antique Wood
Beam, Huge Modern Kitchen w/granite counters/breakfast bar &
stainless gas appliances, Master Bedroom has Hand crafted
timberframed bed made from Antique Timbers, and has balconey
w/lakeviews and French doors that open w/balconey overlooking
greatroom & Fireplace, Master bath w/walk in tile shower, granite
countertops, huge walk in closet, 2nd bedroom has bunk beds & full
size bed, first floor bedroom has queen bed. bath on first floor
w/granite countertops.Large Finished basement w/Rec room w/air hockey table and fuseball table, bath
DVD players/Cable TV/Wireless access in all
rooms, new LCD tv in Master Bedroom. Huge Gas fireplace in
Greatroom, Deck on Front w/2 french doors open to interior, Large
deck on back w/new gas grill and Patio set. wooden swing in back
Description of 1920's 2BR 1 Bath Cottage next door: was completely renovated in June 2009. Has Attached garage, central air, gas stove, deck in back, small goldfish pond, screened porch lake views. Can be
rented separately or along with the house, sleeps 6 people maximum, has only one small waterheater and bath.
About the Owner
bought this cottage in a summer cottage community in lake Geneva for myself, and tore down to build a new home. I repurposed many of the doors and used antique barn beam to support the loft. I did much of the work myself before meeting my now husband...and moving in with him and having a now 5 yr old daughter, so I never got to enjoy myself. I hope your family enjoys my home, I live only minutes away and always happy to help you make your stay perfect.
cass purchased this house in 2007
Why cass chose Lake Geneva
this home is not priced like many of the rentals on the larger lake, nonetheless our smaller lake is less crowded and it is an easy commute to everything in lake Geneva without the price or traffic. there is a little restaurant/pub next door with a great family friendly menu. our community is a charming summer cottage community with many of the cottages owned by generations of families
What makes this house unique
2 miles of private HOA owned lakefront with 2 beaches. our lake has good fishing for bass, bluegill and northern pike, kids can catch catfish off the shore. my nephew won the largest fish contest a couple of years ago...his catfish was so big...he had to hold it with both hands!!
From the Owner
“this home is not priced like many of the rentals on the larger lake, nonetheless our smaller lake is less crowded and it is an easy commute to everything in lake Geneva without the price or traffic. there is a little restaurant/pub next door with a great family friendly menu. our community is a charming summer cottage community with many of the cottages owned by generations of families”
Activity and Interests
Pontoon boat rentals available 1/2 Day (4hrs) Or Full day (8hrs) through an outside vendor, ask for details.
Canoe and paddles free to use with rentals
Restarant and bar next door w/ lunch & dinner menu sand volley ball courts accross street
Private HOA beaches accross street
Boat Launch 3/4 mile away
Geneva National Golfing 1 mile away
Lake Geneva downtown 3 miles away
Basketball courts in association facility
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Jun 23 2017
2 night minimum stay
Jun 24 2017 - Sep 8 2017
2 night minimum stay
july 4 week
Jul 3 2017 - Jul 7 2017
5 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2017 - Sep 4 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
2BR Cottage Alone:
Peak Season June- oct $1000 week, or 750/week if rented with large house next door
Large New Home + Cottage together:
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“2 miles of private HOA owned lakefront with 2 beaches. our lake has good fishing for bass, bluegill and northern pike, kids can catch catfish off the shore. my nephew won the largest fish contest a couple of years ago...his catfish was so big...he had to hold it with both hands!!”
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- limited accessibility ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Beach View
- Lake View
- Water View
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- basement is above grade and has a full bath with walk in shower with seats. master bath on 2nd floor has walk in shower with seat. main floor bath has tub/shower combo
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- queen size sleeper sofa in loft overlooking main living room
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Large New House; Sleeps 10 Pple maximum: Pontoon Boat rental available, and canoe and paddles available with rentals of homes Master BR: king size timber-framed bed, master bath w/walk in tile shower, granite counter tops, Balconey 2nd BR: 2 twin bunk beds, 1 double bed 1st floor br: queen size bed, patio door access to rear deck Large Loft: Queen sleeper Sofa Kitchen: New Stainless appliances, DW/Gas Stove/Refridgerator w/icemaker, Granite countertops w/breakfast bar, dining table for 8 All Towels, 400 threadcount Bedding, Kitchen appliances,Cookware provided Large finished Walkout Basement; bath, 32 inch plasma tv, air hockey/fuse ball tables, lots of extra room for whatever!! queen size sleeper sofa, and reclining sofa Large Gas fireplace, CableTV/DVD/Wireless internet in all rooms, Stereo Receiver/amplifier w/surround sound Front and Rear Deck/Patio Set, BBQ gas grill, campfire pit Canoe and paddles 2br cottage next door SLEEPS 6 PEOPLE MAXIMUM: 2 Queen Beds, single fold up bed, queen sleeper sofa, DVD, wireless, gas grill