House, 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Summer is around the corner! Book your lake-front vacation today!
For those who have enjoyed time at Hideaway Cove previously, we encourage you to come see the enhancements we have made. Freshly painted and a gourmet-stocked kitchen. Spend some time star gazing by the new fire pit!
Check out additional pics on the vacation rentals page of Dockside Realty.
This waterfront property is located on the calm northern end of Virginia's Lake Anna and features 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. It is a custom timber-frame home designed by Vermont architect Davis Weigand. The massive timbers along with oak, cherry, cedar, redwood, walnut, Brazilian ipe, and African luan, plus beautiful views of the lake from virtually every room, will make this a vacation destination you will not forget.
Where do I begin....
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
July 16-20 2014
Quotes during our trip:
-I got a fish! I got a fish! (first fish caught by 6 year old).
-And we were swinging (on the front the porch!)
-Oh my!....views of the lake and all the different rooms
-that is not part of the situation ma’am!
And the house has this too….
-Who wants to go tubing?
-I’ve had 10 crabs-how many have you had?
Ten people stayed the night- but we had 17 people here during the day and evening and we only wish we could have stayed longer! This house opened up for long lasting family memories!
Thank you so much!
The Watkins, The Merse’s
Last quote as we were leaving- “This house is awesome! I don’t want to leave it. (Spoken by a 6 year old)
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Where do I begin....
Beautiful house on a very spacious yard. Plenty of room for a large group. The master bedrooms are fabulous. Clean and nicely decorated. Very pet friendly. My family and dogs love this place. We love the little beach just a short walk from the house. The fire pit is a great place for a family gathering every night. The cover is very quite. Overall this home is a breath of fresh air and a restful vacation retreat.
Beautiful home with great amenities
This home was so nice and did not feel like a rental. The grounds were beautifully kept. We loved the fire pit and our pups loved the water. The Master bedroom was lovely. Everything was clean and nicely decorated. The owners didn't spare any expenses and the kitchen was well stocked. They even had spices and cooking supplies unlike a lot of other rentals we've stayed in. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place to friends.
Beautiful Upscale home on Lake
The pictures online do not do this house Justice. This house is beautiful, and has a wonderful layout. We have been coming to Lake Anna for years, renting homes for just a few days or a week.Each time it has been a different house. This is the house we would like to have a standing reservation at! We apparently are the first renters of new owners of the home. The new owners are very gracious. We will treat this home as we would our own and hope the future renters will do the same. The new owners made an excellent choice!!
Activity and Interests
Lake Anna features boating, swimming, fishing, water skiing and
everything water. It is 17 miles long with 220 miles of shoreline so
there is plenty to explore.
The area is filled with historic locations such as James Madison's
Montpelier, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello in Charlottesville, and
Civil War battlefields. Virginia mountains and Shenandoah National
Park are about an hour away. Lots of farms still line the Lake Anna
shoreline, making the area perfect not only for water activities but
for peace and solitude.
Representative comments from previous guests:
--The house is wonderful!
--The house is beautiful. It fit 10 of us comfortably.
--Your home is very comfortable.
--The accommodations were great and the view of the lake was very nice.
--The house exceeded our expectations.
--Thanks for a great stay!
Additional information about rental rates
|Damge Waiver (optional)||$65|
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
|Linen Fee (Optional)||$175|
Nightly Rate: $200 - $415;Weekly Rate: $1100 - $2150
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
In Season (May 24-August 29): Weekly rental $1950, Daily and weekend rate $385 per night
Shoulder Season (April 12-May 23, September 2-October 14): Weekly rental $1400, Daily and Weekend rate $305 per night
Off Season (January 1-April 11, October 15-December 26): Weekly rental $1100, Daily and weekend rate $200 per n
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- autumn foliage
- winery tours
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Half Bathroom
- Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, jetted tub, Jetted Jacuzzi tub plus rain shower
- Bathroom 2 - jetted tub, Jetted jacuzzi tub with separate shower
- Bathroom 4 - shower, Luxury jetted shower with multiple shower heads
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower
- 4 luxury full bathrooms with main level half bath
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 4
- Master Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Master Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- This home is upscale everywhere, from the kitchen featuring granite, stainless steel, cherry cabinets to the media room with plasma TV. The lower level has a pool table, kitchenette, TV and beautiful wood burning fireplace. Satellite Internet is provided. Two master bedrooms feature jacuzzi tubs and separate tiled showers. The lower level bedroom is adjacent to a bath with a huge custom shower, massage jets and dual showerheads. Bedrooms provide a king, a queen, two twins, and a double bed with an additional pullout twin trundle. Plenty of flexibility is provided with queen sleeper sofas in the media room and recreation room, plus a twin sleeper in the upstairs loft alcove. Please respect the overnight limit of ten guests and six vehicles. Outside there is a large covered front porch with swing and rocking chairs. The glass paneled deck in back of the house overlooks the great lake view. At the shore there is a boathouse with room for relaxing and dining under-roof or on the open sun deck. The home has a screened porch for those crisp fall nights. The upstairs balcony is ideal for sipping coffee and watching the sun rise. Dock your boat in the boat dock. It has one boat slip and room on either side to tie up a jet ski or kayak. The The outside enclosed shower is perfect for cleaning up after a day on the lake. The private community area adjacent to the house has a launch ramp, and an additional dock is available for your use.