Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 10 Sleeps
This is a beautifully decorated, newer, end-unit townhome
with waterviews adjacent to a Wildlife preserve in the vacation
community of Creekside, with a pool and boat ramp access to Indian
River Bay. Creekside is located in the Bethany-Fenwick area of
Delaware. This is a comfortable, clean home that will certainly make
family memories to last a lifetime.
What sets our home apart:
-Each room is beautifully decorated to give you that beachy, cozy
feeling. We chose everything in the house so that we would love to
vacation here too!
-24 Hour Property Management including a professional cleaning prior
to your stay
-Owners who love this home as much as you will!
We loved this place
About the Owner
(4 traveler reviews)
We loved this place
This was a family vacation where all my grown children came in to visit. We brought our kayaks and crab traps and enjoyed the dock located in the community. We spent many days in the community pool. I felt we were very close to all the attractions, but far enough away from the noise. The home itself had anything and everything we needed. We did appreciate the extra parking in front of the unit. Every night we spent out on the deck listening to those bull frogs, and loved it. We loved our stay here!!!!
Great Bethany Rental!
My family, including two children ages 1 & 3, stayed in this rental unit in August 2010. The unit was very clean, spacious, and well maintained. We loved the private deck and grilling out after a day at the beach. We took advantage of the neighborhood pool during our stay as well. It was also very well maintained and just a quick walk from the unit. We have many fond memories of our stay at Bethany and would recommend this unit (great price!) to anyone searching for a rental in the area.
We had a wonderful week in every way. I thought the price was great and we were able to have 8 people stay very comfortably there. We used the deck almost every night, and especially enjoyed the sunsets. I brought my bike and rode everywhere - both to the beach and out in the countryside. The kids loved the pool after a day at the beach.
The kitchen was well stocked and there were a good number of games to play. I also appreciated the info in the binder about restaurants and the best way to the beach. There were televisions on all levels so the kids could watch in the basement while the grownups hung out in the kitchen or the deck.
We love to play golf and what wonderful options there were close by. Bear Trap is 5 minutes away and has a neat little bar. Baywood Greens is about 35 minutes away and is the most beautiful course I've ever played. Having the Giant and Food Lion within walking distance was handy and we all loved the Fractured Prune donuts.
Not a NEW home!!!
We rented this home last week and I was really disappointed. First of all this home is not new, like it is being described. It was built in 2006 and the inside looks like it is even older, b/c the owners really haven't maintained the carpet, paint on the walls, and furniture. The chairs in the kitchen were beyond disgusting! They were covered w/ food stains. We covered every piece of furniture in the house w/ sheets and towels, b/c I couldn't let my family sit on furniture that was that stained. It is really a shame b/c it could be a great home if it was maintained better. It is a nice location and nice neighborhood. However, owners shouldn't be advertising it as new, b/c it is not new!!! Beware!!!!
Activity and Interests
This is the perfect vacation home for a family who enjoys outdoor
The development includes:
-a pool (free for renters),
-boat ramp for bay access,
-a dock for fishing or crabbing (a great family tradition!),
-a shared clubhouse
The home is:
-a short car or bike ride to Bethany Beach and the Delaware State
-located very close to several world-class golf courses including
Bear Trap Dunes
-located within walking distance from delicious restaurants and
-located near popular resort towns like Ocean City, Rehobeth (OUTLET
SHOPPING at its finest), Dewey, Fenwick Island, and Lewes.
Plus this home is owned by a caring family who wants your vacation
to be extra special.
- All renters must be 25+ years old unless accompanied by a parent.
(Proof of age is required.)
- No more than eight to ten people are allowed in this house.
- No pets please.
- This is a NON-SMOKING home.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1225
Our family is pleased to share our 2014 Rates (as of10/1/2013):
May ($850 per week)
Memorial Day - June 30th ($1,175 per week)
July 1st - Labor Day ($1,225 per week)
September ($900 per week)
All other off-season weeks ($500 per week)($150 nightly)
And for other nightly, weekend, or holiday rates just ask!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Your vacation home will feature 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Baths which have 2-zone central air/heat, a 1 Car Garage with parking for at least 2- 3 additional vehicles or boat. The 1st floor includes a Master/Den with full bath & patio, washer/dryer and garage access. The 2nd floor features a full eat-in kitchen including an island with seating; all new appliances; an adjacent dining area with seating for 6-8 and a sliding glass door leading to a deck - with views of the adjacent wildlife preserve and rear and side yards. The kitchen flows immediately into the large living room with tons of natural light and a powder room. This is everyone's favorite room in the house! The 3rd floor features a Master bedroom (also stunning) with vaulted ceilings, a master bath with his and hers sinks and a walk-in closet. There are 2 additional bedrooms on this floor and another full bathroom. Your vacation will include free access to the community's pool which is a very simple walk, boat ramp for bay access, a dock for fishing or crabbing and a clubhouse with restrooms and showers.