Luxury Oceanfront Villa, Full Staff, 5 Bed, 6.5 Bath, Sleeps 12, Pool, Hot Tub
Welcome to our breathtaking Puerto Vallarta villa, "Villa Esplendora"
Puerto Vallarta in Jalisco, Mexico, blends the lush tropical jungles and pristine waters with the charm and elegance that is Puerto Vallarta. Villa Esplendora is situated on the South Shore of the Bay of Banderas very near the Los Arcos ecological marine preserve. This exquisite villa is the perfect blend of tasteful design and comfortable living in harmony with its natural surroundings with elements such as tropical gardens, artificial lakes and waterfalls.
A vacation at Villa Esplendora can accommodate those that simply want to relax and be pampered, and those that enjoy exploring the city night life and the rich natural wonders of the area. Whatever your travel mindset, be sure to leave the cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and cooking to our excellent staff!
Esplendora features three spacious oceanfront master suites with king beds and private Jacuzzis, and two beautifully appointed Garden bedrooms adjacent to unique bamboo gardens and waterfalls. One of the Garden bedrooms features two queen beds while the other bedrooms have kings. All are equipped with full baths.
Spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Los Arcos and the Sierra Madre Mountains abound at Villa Esplendora. The home features all natural granite, marble and local canterra stone throughout the nearly 8,000 sq ft of living and entertaining area.
Master Suites - There are three oceanfront master suites with unobstructed panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies.
Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds.
Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors.
Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbeque, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere at night. Speakers located on the pool terrace connect to the whole house sound system. There is plenty of comfortable outdoor seating and lounges to enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Los Arcos and the mountains that frame beautiful Banderas Bay.
Our Spectacular Villa Esplendora Features:
3 luxurious oceanfront Master Suites with king-sized beds and Jacuzzis.
1 Garden Bedroom with a king-sized bed.
1 Garden Bedroom with two queen-sized beds.
Private staff including a personal houseman, a professional chef, daily housekeeping, and daily groundskeeping.
Heated infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
Large, 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi.
Outdoor BBQ, Palapa, and wet bar.
Excellent air conditioning.
Fully equipped, modern kitchen.
Washer & dryer. (But you won't need to use these. Let our staff handle that!)
What's included in our rates?
1) Complimentary Laundry Services
- Don't worry about washing your clothes. Our staff does your laundry each and every day. They'll neatly press and fold your clothes. This comes in really handy when it's time to pack.
2) Complimentary Shopping Services
- Don't worry about stopping at the grocery store right after you arrive. You tell us what food, snacks, and liquor you want stocked at the villa for your arrival, and it'll be there when you arrive.
- Need something from town? Just let our houseman Sergio know and he'll pick it up!
- Sergio will purchase all food & beverage items that you will need for your group based upon your exact requests and simply present you will the receipts at no mark-up.
3) Complimentary Meal Preparation
- Our chef Daniel can whip up pretty much anything you'd like. We have a menu from which you can choose your meals, or we can cater to specific requests. We can also do vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.
- Our chef Daniel will prepare two meals of your choosing (i.e., breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner, or breakfast and dinner) everyday except for Sunday. (Staff is off on Sundays, but if necessary you can request their services for a small fee.)
4) Complimentary Housekeeping
- Your private villa room will be cleaned each and every day, or more frequently if necessary. Our housekeeping staff is incredibly meticulous and thoughtful.
5) Complimentary Concierge Services
- Let our villa houseman, Sergio, make your tee times, set up your fishing trip, arrange your transportation - anything. Whatever you want, just let him know and he will make it happen! He is a local and knows all the best activities and vendors to go with.
6) All Taxes Included
– Many Puerto Vallarta villa rentals tack on a lot of extra taxes and fees, and don't tell you until you're about to pay. At Villa Esplendora, all taxes are included in the price of your stay, and there are NO HIDDEN FEES.
7) No Profit Mark-Up on Food & Beverages
– There is absolutely no profit mark-up on food & beverage purchases we will make on your behalf. So, enjoying food & drinks at our Puerto Vallarta villa is very economical, typically averaging just about $10/person/day for food, plus your consumption of liquor. If you want an alcoholic beverage, we'll buy you a bottle and make the drinks. We simply collect the receipts and present them to you at the end of your stay.
– Entirely up to you. However, experience shows us that guests are so impressed with the food, service, and friendliness of our wonderful villa staff, they are eager to show their appreciation. A lot of guests ask for tipping suggestions. We recommend $10/person/day. So, a group of 5 staying for 5 nights would come out to a total of $250 USD.
Fantastic Vacation Resort
About the Owner
Vacations of Splendor is a family owned and operated vacation rental business. My father and uncle own the properties and I am the Sales/Web Manager. Nice to meet you!
Guestbook comments from the owner
This vacation exceeded my expectations on many levels. Your Puerto Vallarta villa was even nicer than I anticipated based upon the beautiful pictures.
Having rented villas in various destinations previously, I know that the staff can make all the difference. Segio, Concha and Carman as well as the other villa staff were beyond exceptional! They provided excellent service, excellent food with the perfect touch cordiality. Thank you!
Fantastic Vacation Resort
The villa is absolutely breathtaking and the view is indescribable. The house manager, Sergio, makes sure your every need is met and you feel welcome. The chef, Dany, could be cooking in a five star restaurant. The maid and the housekeeper were exceptional as well. I would highly recommend this villa for it's beauty and for the staff that are so friendly, helpful and arrange everything for you. Truly a paradise vacation.
Greatest Vacation Rental Ever!
Everything about the house is incredible. The amenities and decor are fabulous. The infinity pool with an awesome view of Los Arcos is simply breathtaking.
The huge hot tub, spectacular master bedrooms, large showers, beautiful gardens, indoor waterfall, great collection of artwork and on and on. But what really makes this so special was the staff of the Villa. Sergio took incredible care of our group of eleven. He drove us to the local beach, set up awesome private excursions with local guides that got us to quiet hideaways to snorkel in private, as well as took outstanding care of every single need we could possibly have. Dany the cook prepared meals that you would expect to come out of a 5 star restaurant. We have stayed in Villas with staffs previously but nothing compared to this. I would also recommend Los Veranos Canopy Tour for a great Zip Line Experience. The only problem was that leaving was so hard.
Amazing property and great staff!
Our stay consisted of 6 adults and 6 children, and the villa was the perfect size. Sergio took care of whatever was needed (food, wine, sun tan lotion, transfers, panga rides, etc.) and Daniel cooked amazing food. We stuck to typical mexican plates (enchiladas, chile relleno, grilled fish, etc.) and every meal was delicious. Throughout the day, there was always salsa, guacamole and ceviche to munch on. Definitely try drizzling Daniel's famous "mulatta" over the ceviche.
P.S. One recommendation: bring pesos instead of dollars. Sergio (and vendors throughout the area) were happy to accept dollars for payment for the food/alcohol, but the exchange rate they used was almost 20% lower than market. Not a big deal, but something worth mentioning, especially as the strong dollar makes traveling to Mexico even more of a cost advantage.
This is one of the best vacations we had ever experienced. Gracias por todo!
We had a girls getaway at this villa; I don't even know where to begin....the villa is stunning and spotless. Sergio was a doll, he was so sweet and has the patience of a saint to deal with our silliness. Daniel made us spectacular meals and served them all with a smile. We were so pampered, it was truly a vacation. Sergio set up transportation that was safe and reliable for the airport and a day when we chartered a boat. If you want a great adult vacation, this is the place to go.
Another perfect 5-star stay at Esplendora!
Our group of 10 adults (no kids) previously stayed at Esplendora in Jan 2014 and returned last October for a 6 night stay, cut short to 5 when we learned Hurricane Patricia was en route. The property is as beautiful and well maintained as we remember and the all-star staff continue to deliver a fantastic experience. Daniel's cooking continues to improve and Sergio does everything possible to provide an A+ experience. Highly recommended for an incredibly relaxing trip in paradise. We will absolutely be returning again soon.
Best Customer Service ever!
Ok, I must preface this review and state that we "were" booked for the 23rd to the 31st of October, that is, until the wicked, ugly Hurricane Patricia decided to crash our party. Our party of 8 were all set to go, until the news of the worst hurricane in the Northern Hemisphere was going to his Puerto Vallarta. We contacted Mark and he was amazing. No problem if we wanted to cancel, and that he would re-book us when it was convenient for us to return. He was so fabulous and understanding, no penalties or problems. Of course we were all disappointed to find out that PV wasnt badly hit, and we could have gone after all, but things happen for a reason. Thank you again Mark, we now have something to look forward to in March.
From the Owner
“We love Puerto Vallarta. In particular the South Shore is lush, tropical, and more scenic with the Sierra Madre mountains lining the coast. Plus, the beaches and water are cleaner than those of the North Shore. We like the close proximity to the beautiful Old Town of Vallarta while still having the solitude of a private villa.”
Activity and Interests
Snorkling & Diving: At Mismaloya Beach, just 2 miles South of Villa Esplendora, you will find snorkeling and diving tours that will fully equip you for a short jaunt to the Los Arcos ecological marine preserves - which boasts the best diving and snorkeling in the Puerto Vallarta area. You can also take many different excursions that leave from the Marina Terminal in town.
Charter Fishing: Puerto Vallarta has some wonderful fishing excursions. Just tell our houseman Sergio and he'll set everything up for you.
Jungle Canopy Tour: This is a must visit in Puerto Vallarta and is lots of fun. Our favorite tour company is Canopy Tours De Los Veranos.
Golf: Our favorite courses are located at Vista Vallarta, where you will find two championship golf courses - one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Weiskoff. Wow!
Whale Watching: You can take a whale watching cruise or just a lovely sunset cruise where you are almost certain to see whales from December through April, along with the typical sightings of Dolphins and other marine life. Make sure you bring some binoculars!
Getting to and from downtown Puerto Vallarta is easy. Just a few minute ride away, taxis are plentiful and cheap. If you want to feel like a local, there is also a bus route that goes directly downtown that comes right to our villa!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 17 2016
5 night minimum stay
Dec 18 2016 - Jan 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
Jan 3 2017 - Apr 30 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Monument View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theater
- nude beach
- rain forests
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 7500 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, bidet
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, bidet
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Bathroom 4 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 5 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 6 - toilet, shower
- Half Bathroom - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Master Suite 1 - 1 king, Spectacular ocean view, full bath, jacuzzi.
- Master Suite 2 - 1 king, Spectacular ocean view, full bath.
- Master Suite 3 - 1 king, Spectacular ocean view, full bath, jacuzzi, private balcony.
- Garden Bedroom 4 - 1 king, This room is situated amidst indoor tropical ambiance!
- Garden Bedroom 5 - 2 queen, This room is great for kids!
- All 3 of our ocean-view bedrooms are equipped with luxurious, king-sized beds. One of our 2 "bamboo garden" bedrooms also has a king-sized bed. The other of our 2 bamboo garden bedrooms is equipped with 2 queen-sized beds. We also have 2 "Pack 'N Play" portable baby cribs.
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
- Master Suites - There are three ocean front master suites with panoramic views of Banderas Bay. Retractable doors open up these rooms to the sky and ocean and all three enjoy the comforts of king beds and in addition to private Jacuzzis perched on private balconies. Bamboo Garden Bedrooms - Bamboo gardens and cascading waterfalls lead guests to these cozy private bedrooms in the interior of the home, one equipped with a king bed and the other with two queen beds to provide. Dining/Kitchen/Family Room - The grand staircase leads to this area where the kitchen, dining room, island bar and family room all blend together to make entertaining easy and enjoyable. This area seamlessly opens to the huge pool terrace area through open retractable doors. Pool Terrace - The pool terrace features a large infinity pool, 10 person Jacuzzi, dining palapa, barbecue, rotisserie and wet bar. The pool is bookmarked by two fountains and fire pits that provide warm atmosphere.