Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
A wonderful newly remodeled second floor condo in a waterfront gated community found on a peninsula in the back bay of Cape Coral. There is an elevator just steps away for your convenience.
Great views of the gulf access canal and ecological preserve are
found right out your living room window.
Oct 2016, New wood laminate floors in living room and master bedroom and carpeting in guest bedroom.
Tile floors in entryway, kitchen, baths, and laundry area.
All new upgraded appliances including washer and dryer.
Kitchen with breakfast nook, raised snack bar, solid surface
counter tops and upgraded appliances. The kitchen is well stocked from pots & pans to crystal stemware.
There is high speed internet and cable TV.
The screened lanai will allow you to enjoy the outdoors day or
The master suite is furnished with a king size bed, a large tile
shower, double marble vanity, two walk-in-closets, and a private
entrance to the lanai.
Second bedroom has a queen bed, a walk in closet, and a second bath just outside its door.
After playing tennis located on the property, why not relax in the
hot tub or take a swim in the heated pool? Maybe you just want to relax and socialize in the clubhouse. There is a new grill and picnic area next to the pool. There is an ice machine in the Clubhouse.
About the Owner
About Robert Ludwig
We bought this when they were under construction and have enjoyed many years coming down from Michigan to use it. We come down often so we have furnished it with everything we need for extended stays here.
Robert Ludwig purchased this condo in 2004
Activity and Interests
Heated pool, tennis courts, grill with picnic area, screened in clubhouse, kayaking, and gulf access all located on
Cape Coral is filled with activities and sights for all ages.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Apr 30 2018
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Monthly Rate: $1300 - $2600
$1,500.00 to $2,600.00 per month. Florida rental tax of 11% included.
Cleaning of $150.00, $175.00 Property Management and $500.00 security deposit not included in rental fees.
Multiple month discounts available.
Prime months Dec-Apr $2600 (subject to limited discounts)
$500 deposit is due to reserve condo and will be refunded providing there is no damage and $175 Property Management admin fee for background check is non-refundable. Payments can be paid in installments but final payment is due 30 days before arrival. If there is not sufficient time to re-rent due to cancellation, the $500 deposit and partial monies paid may be forfeited.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Elevator ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Use the gulf access canal, steps away from your home away from home, to get to the gulf quickly or let it take you to the ecological park to watch, eagles, osprey and an abundance of fish, all in their natural habitat. The condo comes with linens, a complete kitchen with cooking utensils/dishes/pots & pans/ decorative plates & glasses. We have provided many extra kitchen/houseware items to make your stay very comfortable for you and your visiting guests. Cable (60" flat screen T.V. in Living room), flat screens in the bedrooms and DVD. Owners use the condo, so it is kept in immaculate condition.