House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8-10
Lakefront home on beautiful Gun Lake Overlooking Robbings Bay. Nice and sunny all day long. Excellent SANDY bottom plus huge SAND bar right out front. Perfect for young, old, and all ages in between. Ranch has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. Deluxe master suite with attached bath. Huge kitchen perfect for entertaining at the lake. Watch the 4th of July fire works from the large deck, plenty of seating and amazing lake views.
This home comes with everything your family needs for a memorable vacation.
About the Owner
3.3 based on 4 traveler reviews
First of all, I would like to acknowledge the reviews about cleanliness. I don't know if those people had ever been to a lake house before, or maybe just Ritz Carleton's. We had absolutely no problems whatsoever with how clean this place was. Clean floors, counters, bathrooms, etc...The house is great, nice and open; the pictures on here don't show how nice it really is. The lake is also great, nice sandy bottom and the sandbar goes out super far so great for kids. Fire pit is nice, and the kayaks were fun. You're also close to a great local grocery/pharmacy store and 2 golf courses. Wi-Fi is there which comes in handy if you need anything for work, or for you kids as well.
Great Lake, Unkept House !!!
Unfortunately the 1st night of our family vacation was spent purchasing cleaning supplies and cleaning. If you do stay at this home be prepared to clean it before your start your vacation. On the bright side of things the house is very open, lots of windows on the lake side, and quite beautiful!
The lake is one of the best we have been to. Very clean, family friendly, warm, and great fishing!!! if you are wanting to be outdoors for the majority of your vacation this is a great place.
Also the neighbors are GREAT!! Made some new friends who we plan to keep in contact with!!
We stayed at this home in late September 2015 and arrived to a very ill-kept home. We spent the first two hours cleaning toilets, showers and sinks. Although the location was nice, it was not at all how we expected to begin our anniversary celebration weekend.
Our stay at this cottage!
Very nice vacation home! We loved our stay here, the house and deck are very nice! The yard and shallow water was great for the 2 year old grandkids! We picked the hotest week of the year to go there and it is not air conditoned! Who noes next year it might not be that hot, but we had a great time and would definiately do this house again for a vacation! Nice Home, nice bedrooms and nice baths plus a very nice kitchen!!!
Activity and Interests
Great swimming all sports lake.
Close proximity to Yankee Springs Recreation area which provides trails for hiking, biking, and picnic areas.. Just ask.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Weekly Rate: $1900 - $2500
$2,000 per week for first 3 weeks in June, then $2500 for last week and July, $2500 for first 3 weeks in August.Then $2200 Check in is Friday at 4 pm. to Friday at 10:00 a.m.
$500 refundable security deposit required upon booking, full payment 30 days prior.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- Master bath ha double sinks, and tiled shower, 2nd bath has tub and shower. 3rd 1/2 bath with laundry.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- master bed room has a king and a queen, chaise lounge, 2nd bedroom has queen, 3rd bed. has 2 twins, family room has an. open loft area with double bunk beds., not suitable for most adults or elderly. More for over flow and younger.
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Shallow SANDY bottom along the shoreline perfect for children of all ages, and sand bar out front great for swimming. Grand Master Suite with king bed, 1 queens plenty of room for additional sleeping. etc. with sliders opening to deck.. Also has attached bath with walk-in tiled shower and double sinks. Bed 2 has queen. Bed 3 has 2 twin beds. Family room has open double bunks upper has a queen, lower has a double futon for additional sleeping. Huge kitchen, stocked with plenty of dishes, small appliances, etc. dining room ,and large open living room with vaulted ceilings. Second bath has shower and tub. Main Floor Utility/room, washer/dryer, 1/2 bath. Huge deck 2 tables and plenty of chairs. Gas grill. Large front yard for gathering and games. Awesome views of lake. Excellent swimming for all ages. Plenty of boat docking/parking. Will hold all sorts and sizes of boats. Plenty of parking out back and private covered porch. Please note sheets and towels available for those traveling by plane, etc, otherwise, please provide your own. Thank you