|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
* Fully furnished 4 bedrooms (oversized/spacious 4th bedroom upstairs w/4 single beds); suitable rental for 3 couples/4 children.
* We are centrally located on LBI.
* 2 full indoor baths.
* Enclosed outdoor shower, hot & cold water, seating.
* Bay side, extended-sized Cape single-family home, 3 houses from the bay.
* Convenient location -Acme grocery store, Skipper Dipper ice cream parlor a few blocks away; short walk to the ocean.
* Fully equipped kitchen, granite counter tops, new kitchen cabinets - all new appliances.
* Wood flooring entire downstairs (living room, bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, laundry area.
* Leather couch & recliner.
* Outside deck w/furniture and gas grill w/cooking utensils.
* Daytime views of boating activities, evening views of beautiful sunsets from back yard / end of deck area.
* Neatly maintained property.
* No Boardwalks on Island.
* Complete renovation of entire downstairs.
* 45-minute drive to Atlantic City (south on GSP)
We had been vacationing on LBI for many years with our family. It was always a happy experience for us with great memories. We knew once we arrived everything we needed was at our fingertips & we did not have to make long trips in the car to get where we needed to be. The beaches were the same every year, clean as always and it was an incredibly family oriented & extremely safe location. There was something to do for every age group. It was a unique area.
The house location was great for us because we had the privacy we needed in spite of all the activity on the island; at the same time we were only a short walk to the beach & everything that is available on the boulevard. The Acme Supermarket, a landmark, is newly renovated & the largest grocery store on the island no more than 4 blocks away; in addition, Skipper Dipper ice cream parlor, an island favorite, a short distance from there. We are three houses from the bay, which allows us to view boating activities/sunsets from our yard & far end of the deck. We are not isolated in any way from all the activities available on LBI. We are centrally located on the island; there is not an excessive amount of activity, or inactivity. We especially liked our home because we have never felt cramped even when extended family was vacationing with us. The layout of the house is perfect for 3 couples & 4 children for sleeping (has appropriate beds) & eating (10 seated). Our deck & yard is as accommodating as the inside of the house and includes an enclosed outdoor shower to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is the Beach Haven Park Yacht Club at the end of our street w/boat slip. The back yard is spacious, giving you the feeling of not being closed-in by other houses.
This property was very clean and comfortable. The location was beautiful with a great view of the sunset over the bay. It was also a very short walk to the beach. There was a great deck and backyard for BBQing and enjoying the vacation. Our overall stay at this home was terrific and we would defiantly rent here again. The owner of this home was very kind and helpful with replies to my questions answered the same day. Great home, great experience!
The property was clean and the listing description was accurate. Cindy was willing to answer any questions and was very responsive. The house is in walking distance to the bay, the beach and the grocery store. Highly recommend.
Don't let the older looking outside fool you- the first floor of this home is new and absolutely beautiful! Upstairs wasn't new but it was still very nice! The pictures on this site are accurate. My husband and I recently stayed here with my 5 month old and our in laws with other family visiting here and there. There was more than enough room for everyone! The house was clean and well maintained. We loved the outside shower and being able to see the sun set on the bay from the backyard. We would 100% stay here again. Also, the home owner was a fast responder and very nice to deal with. 5 stars!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2017 Seasonal Rate
Jun 17 2017 - Sep 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Signed Rental Agreement is needed w/50% Deposit to book a reservation.
* Reservation Confirmation after payment received.
* Balance due 15 days prior to arrival including Security Deposit.
* After final payment received, keys will be forwarded with information on home access & additional information.
* Payment in full (including Security Deposit) may be necessary depending on when reservation is made & time of arrival.
* Refund of Security Deposit after keys have been returned (by the following Saturday after you leave).
* Personal check, or PayPal accepted.
*After we have discussed your inquiry together, questions answered & you are ready to book a reservation - Please use the "Request to Book" button so I can first "Accept" your reservation on my end. At some point you will be prompted to "Accept Rental Agreement." You will be given options for payment - choose your option, follow instructions. If you have questions at any time, please let me know. Cindy