House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 8
Sleeps 8: 3 Bedrooms with queen size beds, loft w/ 2 convertible queen size sofas
The Villas at Cedar Cove are beautiful townhouses with an open floor plan. This unit is richly furnished and is fully handicapped accessible with ground-level front door entrance. The elegant master suite on the main level with a queen size bed has a private bath that is a perfect place for relaxation. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, each with queen-size beds, and a large loft with two convertible sofas which fold down to queen size beds. Linens and towels are NOT included.
Your family will be comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, large great room and powder room. There is a private carpeted garage for additional seating, beach toys, chairs, umbrellas, children's air hockey table, adult/child bicycles and a driveway to accommodate two vehicles. Additional on-site parking is also available for 1 additional car (3 vehicle limit). You can also enjoy the beautiful pool, pool house and community gas grill located directly next to this townhome. This community is within walking distance to a shopping center with grocery store, restaurants, banks, liquor store and restaurants.
The location of the house places you in close proximity of the beaches, shopping, entertainment, and restaurants of nearby Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Fenwick Island, Delaware, as well as Ocean City, Maryland.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS. Please see a tour of beautiful Bethany Beach, Delaware by searching on You Tube for "Bethany Beach Area Video" which provide a wonderful overview of the surrounding area.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for allowing us to use your home. We felt like we'd never left West Virginia. We had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back soon. It is very clean.
4.8 based on 9 traveler reviews
We were very happy with Joan and Ed's home. The location was close to everything. It was a short drive to Bethany beach,as well as the other beaches. We enjoyed driving to the outlets, as well as Dogfish brewery. The house was also conveniently located near a walk in Doctor, which we had to use for our 5 year old son. The house was very welcoming, but more importantly it was very clean! We felt at home right away! Our boys loved the loft, which was well equipped with movies and games. The owners were in contact with us whenever we needed them, they were available at all times. We would definitely recommend the house!
Perfect mini getaway! The owner, Joan, was very nice and she answered all my questions in a very timely manner. The property was very clean, nice, and spacious. I cannot say anything bad about this place. Do not hesitate to book this place. Highly recommended! We will be coming back :-)
Fantastic beach home!
First let me say how professional and nice the owners, Ed and Joan, are. They really worked with us allowing our family to stay for a mini vacation getaway that we decided to take at the last minute! Even though our trip was only for a few days, we knew we choose the right house as soon as we pulled into the driveway! Let me say location, location, location! Not only is the pool right next door, but you can walk to the strip mall down the street which has a pizza place, Giant, a cool restaurant and more! My kids loved the loft and air hockey table! We used the beach toys provided since we forgot to bring ours! The home is very clean and roomy. The decor is pretty and the kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, pans, dishes etc. I would highly recommend renting this lovely Bethany Beach home!
Spotless, Nicely Furnished Townhome in Quiet Area
Nicely furnished. Plenty of comfortable sleeping areas. Great access to the pool... only a few steps from the front door. Only a short trip to the beach. We had a great time playing the games and doing puzzles provided for our entertainment before bedtime. This townhome was very clean and inviting. Nice quiet area. Much needed relaxing vacation. We would definitely stay here again. A good time was had by all!
The place is GREAT!
The home was great. It was beautiful and perfect for us! All of the rooms were beautifully decorated and had wonderful accommodations. It was nice to have supplies such as toilet paper and other necessities already there for us to use before we got the chance to go to the store. It was nice to get a text from the owners letting us know that if we needed anything during our stay to contact them. Overall we were very happy with the hospitality and will definitely look at this home in preparing for future trips to Bethany Beach.
Outstanding place to stay !
We were more than just satisfied with the townhouse. When we arrived, everything was clean and ready for us. Really liked having the pool right next to us and grocery store and other shops a short walk away. Having two bicycles to ride, gave us an opportunity to explore a little, too. Beach was a short, easy drive. Money well spent ! Thanks, Ed ............
From the Owner
“Quiet, peaceful, relaxing, clean atmosphere.”
Activity and Interests
Hiking, Biking, Miniature Golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing,
Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing,
Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Waterskiing, Surfing,
Windsurfing, Jet Skiing, Shelling/Crabbing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1600. A 2.9% transaction fee will be added if booking online and will be deducted upon return of security. E-check option free, available 2 weeks prior to check-in date. Beginning February 2016, the website will be directly charging the traveler a small traveler service fee. Travelers have requested this extra benefit for full payment protection against things such as fraud, a listing being double-booked, property misrepresented, the home being foreclosed or in bankruptcy, access to 24/7 customer service regarding booking and trip details and emergency rebooking assistance. Traveler service fees are commonplace in the travel industry. The service fee will vary based on the total amount of the booking, and will be between approximately 4 and 10% of the total cost—the more the rental amount, the lower the percentage. It will be paid by the traveler during the checkout process and will be charged only on the first payment. It will only apply to a successful reservation, and will be refunded if the booking is cancelled.
Discounted Rate August 29, 2015 thru May 27, 2016 $800/week
Early Peak Season Discount May 28 thru June 10 $1200/week
Peak Season June 11 thru August 19: $1600/week
Late Peak Season Discount August 20 thru September 10: $1200/week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
From the Owner
“Only 2 miles from the ocean. Pool directly next door to our home. Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, banks, wine and spirits store. Bethany is a quaint beach community located between Rehoboth (10 miles) and Ocean City, Maryland (7 miles).”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Near The Ocean
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- duty free shops
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Master Suite, 1st floor - toilet, shower, Towels are not provided. Google rentals such as Gale Force.
- Half Bathroom - 1st floor hallway - toilet, Towels are not provided. Google rentals such as Gale Force.
- Bathroom 2 - 2nd level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Towels are not provided. Google rentals such as Gale Force.
- Towels are not included. Items such as toilet paper and tissues are well stocked at the beginning of the season. As the paper products deplete during the season, guests replenish as used. Please be prepared in the event guests do not.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite, 1st Floor - 1 queen, Linens not furnished. Can be rented by Googling Gale Force
- Bedroom 3 - 2nd level, white wicker decor - 1 queen, Linens not furnished. Can be rented by Googling Gale Force
- Bedroom 2 - 2nd Level, blue nautical decor - 1 queen, Linens not furnished. Can be rented by Googling Gale Force
- In addition to the Master Suite located on the 1st level and 2 bedrooms on the 2nd level, we have 2 queen size convertible sofas located in the loft. Linens are not included.
- Bicycles ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 3 bicycles
- Guests provide their own meals
- Sleeps 8. 3 queen size bedrooms (1 on first floor, 2 on second floor), 1 loft with convertible queen size sofas. Linens and towels are NOT provided. Central air conditioning, WiFi, TV's in each room (37" flat screen in living room, 42" flat screen smart HDTV in loft for DVD and game system use only with HDMI & non-HDMI ports, 32" flat screen in master bedroom, 2nd floor bedrooms have non-flat screen TV's) Digital Cable TVs, VCR, DVDs, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with automatic ice maker, cooking utensils, Washer&Dryer, Pool (shared), Carpeted Garage, NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Paper products stocked at beginning of season. Please prepare if depleted. We also have a 4-bedrm condo on the 9th. hole of the golf course. Great bay views and a boat dock. Weekly parking rates for boats and a quiet private community. Front deck for sun lovers and closed in rear porch for people that like shade.9 HOLE PAR 3 COURSE. Please see property listing #7037856 vacationrentals.com