Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Welcome, to Seaside at Anastasia. This condo resort was completed in the fall of 2003. Seaside has
a pool and lagoon with a lighted fountain. It is located across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, the St. Augustine Fishing Pier and the City Recreation Center & Cultural Center. Easy access to the beach between the pier and cultural center.
You are minutes away from Historic Downtown St. Augustine and close to Boutiques, Shops and
Restaurants.This condo is located on the 1st floor and is an end unit. The master bedroom features a King size bed and a large garden tub The 2nd bedroom has a Queen size bed. The 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds.
Portable Crib available upon request.
There is also a washer and dryer in the unit.
Access is available to the garage for this unit which includes use of 5 bicycles, wagon, beach chairs, beach umbrellas,boogie boards and fishing poles.
Occupancy for unit is no more than six (6) persons allowed.
About the Owner
What makes this condo unique
This is a first floor, end unit which makes it easily accessible and the garage is across from unit.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
(9 traveler reviews)
Our family loved staying at this condo for our vacation. The small touches such as the items in the fridge, the beach items in the garage & the personal phone call to ensure we arrived safely made it feel like home. Would recommend this condo to a family wanting to enjoy the beautiful beaches of FL.
Home away from home
Top notch place! Beautiful condo, great location, and everything you need on vacation!! I've stayed in these condos before, but this one was the best and super clean! This is a corner unit which allows for more natural light and every need is covered with beach towels, utensils, books for reading, DVD's, and on and on. This is not only the best deal on St. Augustine Beach, but the nicest as well. Claudia was also very responsive with all of our questions regarding check-in... Just stay here and you won't regret a minute of it!! Just leave me a week or two so I can enjoy it too!!;)
Great Place to stay
Everyone seem to love the place, it was spacious.
Pam - Douglas, GA
Everything was great with the condo. We had four kids with us, ages 12-17, all of them had a great time. Lots of surf shops nearby, easy walk to the beach, and loved the beach bikes that were available. The condo was well stocked with basics and was very roomy. Definitely one I will rent again! Thank you for sharing your place.
Manfred and Sonja Klinke's stay
The layout of the location was even better as in the description. It was very spacious and very clean. There were many extra amenities for us available. The owner called us to see if we hsd made it in alright, she was also very helpful in setting up our internet connection. I would definitely recommend this location to my friends.
We utilized the work out room at the complex. The beach was in walking distance and so were shops as well as restaurants. We did not have a bad experience with any restaurant. I hope we can go back again sometime soon. We enjoyed ourselves very much so.
This place was perfect! It was beautiful, a great location and they provided everything you could want or need for a great vacation! We would stay here again in a heartbeat and plan to at some point in the future! If you have a large family this is a great unit to rent!!! The owners were great to work with and very trustworthy! The beach is great as well with so much to do in the area! I would not hesitate to rent this unit in the future!!!
Activity and Interests
Anastasia Island State Park, St. Augustine Fishing Pier, World Golf Village, IMAX Theatre, Historic St. Augustine, Outlet Malls, Fishing, Boating, Charters, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Alligator Farm, Lighthouse Museum, San Sebastian Winery and more.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $685 -$1000
Monthly Rate: $1600 -$2200
We no longer rent for less than 7 night minimum
Weekly Rates ( 7 night stay required).
September thru November - $685, (except Thanksgiving week)
December thru March - $775 (except Christmas week)
Thanksgiving and Christmas week - $985
April, May, June, July, August - $1000
Monthly Rates (4 weeks)
September thru November - $1600
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
From the Owner
“This is a first floor, end unit which makes it easily accessible and the garage is across from unit.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- winery tours
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1(Guest) - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2(Master) - toilet, tub, shower, Double sinks
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1(Yellow) - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2(Blue) - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3(Master) - 1 king
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Wireless Internet is available. Wi-Fi printer is also available. This is now a gated community. Maximun of 6 people allowed to stay in unit. Air Conditioning Cable TV Ceiling Fans Phone - Local calls only 52' Plasma TV with VCR/DVD player in Living Room 46' Plasma TV in Master Bedroom 36' Plasma TV in 2nd Bedroom Vacuum Cleaner Washer/Dryer inside unit Iron and Ironing Board Screened Patio with Table/Chairs and electric grill DVD/VCR Library Board Games for all ages A Fully Equiped Kitchen includes Refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, Blender, Electric Can Opener, Toaster, Hand Mixer, Cookware and Bakeware, 4 qt Slow Cooker, Utensils, Place setting for 8, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal. We also provide: Linens, Towels, Beach Towels You will have access to our garage which has 5 bicycles, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach toys and wagon.