Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
'A Quality Vacation At A Cabin Price'
'Where You Always Get More Than You Pay For'
'We specialize in quiet and relaxation for those in high stress professional positions, those who want to sit on the deck and enjoy the sunset and the tops of the rolling mountains or a fun place for those who just want to let their hair down and have a real good time!'
(Click On 'Check Calendar' Above To See Availability)
'We Now Accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover'
(a 2.5% Transaction Fee will be added)
There is a 5% Lodging Tax required by Union County.
$500 per Week or $1800 per Month + Cleaning Fee
This cabin, just outside Blairsville, Georgia has one of the most majestic views from the wrap-around deck or the master sleep loft.
From either vantage point, you can view the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia, the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and the hills of Tennessee. This three state view was valued at $15,000 in a recent real estate appraisal.
The cabin is approximately 8.8 miles from Blairsville, home of the 'Sorghum Festival', approximately 26 miles from Helen, Georgia, a Scandinavian style village filled with shops and food venues, 16 miles from Hiawassee, Georgia, home of the Georgia Mountain Fair and
Lake Chatuge, 39 miles from Ellijay, Georgia, home of the 'Apple Festival', 35 miles from Dahlonega, Georgia, the 'Gold Capitol' of Georgia and 24 miles from Murphy, North Carolina.
Don't let 'Low Rates' blind you! Look inside before you buy!
See our pictures here.
We have provided top quality accommidations at an exceptional rate since 2006.
This cabin is still in 'Like New' condition, due to the quality folks who rent it! Because of these good folks, we are able to continue to make it better inside and out while maintaining our low rates.
The cabin was Amazing!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 23 traveler reviews
Great stay Great atmosphere!
We rented this cabin for a bachelorette weekend for my sister. The cabin was beautiful and had a very nice view as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The only complaints we had were that the service that cleans the cabin did not clean out the coffee maker and it was molded with old coffee grounds and we were very worried that they did not change the sheets of the bed upstairs because there was a pair of women's dirty underwear right at the edge of the bed. So we just changed the sheets.
Paul was very nice in the process of renting us out this cabin and we loved working with him-- just might need a more thorough cleaning service
The cabin was Amazing!
We brought our 2 grandkids with us for the stay. It was an awesome time. Everyone enjoyed visiting a new area of the country. My family is anxious to come back in the summer when we can check out all the outdoor activities. The cabin was beautiful and well equipped. It is a great family retreat or a nice quiet time for a couple. We look forward to going back.
Perfect weekend away
This house was the perfect size for my husband, myself and out two teen girls. We needed a peaceful weekend away and this place provided just that. Close enough to attractions from several surrounding towns but not in a busy mess ...its nestled on the edge of town with a beautiful view. You won't regret this clean quant little cabin.
If you haven't grilled a Filet from nearby Betty's Country Store while watching the sun set here... You ought to.
No that impressed
The cabin itself was very nice. It was located on a hill with a view of mountains in the background. There were other homes nearby. The cabin wasn't as clean as expected. There was mold on the shower curtain, dust on the floors, and the outside garbage can had a terrible odor which you could smell when you pulled into the driveway. I don't believe the owners, who live in another state are aware of the housekeeping. The upstairs mattress was uncomfortable so we slept on the twin beds downstairs. The owner was on vacation when we made our reservation, so it took some time to complete the task. There weren't many good restaurants in town so we ate in the cabin most of the time. We visited nearby sights and parks. Very beautiful, but I don't think worth the trip to revisit. I wouldn't recommend my family travel there.
We rented this cabin for a whole month!!! We loved that it was WELL STOCKED. Also loved that it was within a short driving distance to stores and shops.
We took the grands to the "beach" at Potette Creek (only 4 miles away). They loved swimming in the lake and the mountain views were amazing.
The view from the master bedroom is amazing !!! The yards were well maintained and Jennifer, the property manager lives nearby and was always on call willing to help in anyway.
Thanks for a wonderful stay in beautiful Blairsville. We made many more memories !!!!
ps the local WIFI gave us a fit the whole time. It's very unpredictable and stayed off more than it stayed on.
Activity and Interests
Only 3 Miles from The Cabin
Beautiful, Scenic 'Old Union Golf Course' (olduniongolf)
7667 Yards from the 'Pro' Tees, 4667 from the 'Red' Tees
5 Starting Tee Positions
Reasonable Greens Fees, Reduced after 1:00 PM
Walking Allowed Daily and after 1:00 PM Weekends
New Home Sites Also Available.
Other Golf at Butternut Creek Golf Course
(recently upgraded and improved)
8 miles away in Blairesville.
Boating on Lake Nottley
Largemouth, Smallmouth and Stripped Bass Fishing on Lake Nottley
Numerous State Stocked Trout Streams
*See pictures of two trophy Rainbow Trout caught in the area. On Display in the cabin.
Hundreds of Hiking Trails
Camping and Swimming at Vogel State Park
August - October Activities:
Sorghum Festival at Blairsville - sorghum.blairsville (Oct 14-15/21-22, 2016)
Octoberfest in Helen - helenchamber/oktoberfest (Sept 8 – Oct 30, 2016)
Georgia Mountain Fair in Hiawassee - georgia-mountain-fair (July 15-23, 2016)
Georgis Mountain Fall Festival Oct 7-15, 2016)
Apple Festival in Ellijay - georgiaapplefestival (Oct 8-9/15-16, 2016)
Gold Rush Days in Dahlonega - dahlonega/festivals/gold-rush-days (Oct 15-16, 2016)
Decker's Flea Market in Murphy, Open Friday-Sunday Weekly
Numerous Activities throughout the year:
(search for these sites)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $100
Weekly Rate: $500
Monthly Rate: $1800
(3:00 PM Check-in, 11:00 AM Checkout)
2+ Nights $100 per night plus Cleaning Fee
Pay for 5 nights and get 2 nights Free
Monthly Rate is based on a 28 day stay $1800
Reservations made < 60 days out 100% Due with Reservation.
> 60 days out 50% Due with Reservation. Balance Due 21 days Before Arrival.
Monthly Reservations will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- winery tours
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both bathrooms are full baths with tub/shower combo.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2(on Main Floor) - 2 twin/ single, Spring Aire Sleep Sets
- Master Sleep Loft(Upstairs) - 1 queen, Serta Perfect Sleeper Sleep Set just installed
- Master Sleep Loft has a new Serta Perfect Sleeper Sleep Set installed in December 2015
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- A Real Bear Skin Rug Is On Display In The Cabin As Part Of Our Black Bear Theme' Satellite TV w/VCR/DVD Selection of VHS + DVD Movies AM/FM Clock Radio In Each Bedroom AM/FM Radio w/CD Player 42in. Color TV in Family Room 32 in Color TV in Master Sleep Loft 27in Color TV in Downstairs Bedroom Portable Weather Radio Heat & Massage Recliner in Family Room 2 Full Baths w/Tub/Shower + Hair Dryers Local Phone Service w/In-House Intercom Restricted Long Distance w/Calling Card, 1-800 or 1-800-Collect Dialing ONLY Fast Access DSL w/Wireless/Wired Router Central Heat and Air Gas Log Fireplace w/Remote Thermostat Control Fully Equipped All Electric Kitchen Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Griddle Refrigerator w/Ice Maker Dining for 4-6 Adults Washer & Dryer w/ Ironing Board & Iron Wrap Around Deck Large Picnic Table Gas & Charcoal Grills On The Deck Deck Heater and Larger Fire Pit Oak Rocking Chairs On The Deck White Cedar Log Swing Solar Landscape and Deck Lighting Dusk-To-Dawn Security Lighting Enlarged Parking Area to accommodate up to 6 vehicles Check Out the Switch Plates and Outlet Plates for different Black Bear scenes! All New Exterior Finish! New Landscaping! New Split Rail Fence! Just Added* New Gas Logs with Remote Control Thermostat NuWave Countertop Oven Furnished Items ..................... Bed & Bath Linens Kitchen Dish Clothes & Towels A Starter Supply of: Hand & Bath Soap Toilet Tissue Paper Towels Dishwashing Detergent Dishwasher Detergent & Jet Dry Laundry Detergent, Fabric Sheets & Bleac