Studio, 0 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Clean, Warm, Fully Stocked, and Completely Remodeled Studio!
This warm, south-facing studio has it all, including a 46 inch LCD TV and a private view of a beautiful wooded area. The complex is beautifully maintained with large Jacuzzi's, sauna, bbq areas and summer pool. Only 2 short blocks from Starbucks, restaurants, movie theatre, grocery store, and other shopping. But why walk!?! The free shuttle stops directly in front of our complex. Ride it to the slopes, to shop, to The Village and Gondola. This is by far the best value without compromising any wanted amenities.
Directly on FREE Green Line Shuttle, only 1 mile to Eagle Lodge with its High-Speed Eagle Lift! The Eagle run connects to all other lodges or connect to the FREE Red Line and take the shuttle to all other Lodges.
Comfort and Amenities
Sleeps 4: Queen murphy bed (w/ memory foam topper), Queen sofa bed, OR
bunk beds (with privacy curtains so the kids can sleep)
* 46 inch LCD flatscreen TV w/ cable DVD
* Free Wi Fi Internet Service
* CD Player with AM/FM Radio
* Beautiful wood burning fireplace with firewood
* Gourmet Kitchen--fully stocked, also--new cabinets, slab granite, stainless
steel sink, wood floors, all new appliances, etc.
* Custom storage area for ski equipment or all your fishing gear
* Telphone with unlimited local calls
* Linens and Towels included
* Snow Shovel
* Lots of storage for all your gear, including a full dresser (most studios lack
Unique Location in Complex
* Located adjacent to the large Jacuzzi, Sauna, BBQ area and summer pool.
* Next to Laundry Facilities
* Easy Access - on the ground floor (no lugging gear up a flight of stairs)
Fully Equipped Kitchen including:
* All new appliances including Microwave
* Coffee Maker
* Crock Pot
* Pancake Griddle and Waffle Maker
* All Cookware, flatware, dishware.
On-site management to help you with any problems
Allergy and smoke free! Absolutely NO SMOKING & NO PETS.
About the Owner
(6 traveler reviews)
Cozy Studio - Perfect for couple or family of 4
The property is exactly as described in the description section. The property is a cozy condo with a Murphy bed and built in bunk beds. The studio is perfect for a couple or a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children). A perfect place to cook a meal and get some rest before heading out to the slopes the next morning. There is a heater and fireplace in the studio. We were there when it was 2 degrees at night and the fireplace kept us warm. There is large pile of firewood on the balcony and firestarter on the fireplace mantle.
Getting to the slopes was super easy since there is a bus stop (green line , stop 42) 30 feet outside the building's door. The welcome package indicated bus stop green 43 but that might be because the path to bus stop 43 is more flat while 42 has a 6 foot hill. The green line takes you to Eagle lodge (least busy especially for life tickets/rentals but tiny dining area).
Parking was easy. There is plenty of parking along side the building. You just have to get a parking permit from the manager's office which is 200 feet from the studio.
Communication with the owner was perfect. Inquiries and questions were answered promptly (within 1 day) and instructions were clear. There are various signs around the studio instructing the use of the amenities.
As you review the pictures, you will notice either a dresser or a table next to the Murphy bed. When we were there, the table was next to the bed with a chair. I think the dresser was moved next to the fireplace. This doesn't really change anything but just for your information.
The studio is on the first floor of a 2 floor building. As mentioned by another reviewer, you can hear people moving about in the mornings from the unit above the studio. While the noise is not particularly loud, be prepared for a little shuffling noise above you especially in the morning.
It was a comfortable condo. However, the ceiling definitely isn't sound proof. So be warned, if there are renters upstairs you will hear them. Hot tub & laundry facilities were great.
This is the best bang for your buck. It was cheaper than staying at motel six and has a lot more to offer (super toasty hot tub!!). Will definitely stay again if I'm with a small group.
Cozy, clean,close to everything
Lovely cozy studio, love how close it is to shuttle, shopping center. Did not have to drive at all, walked everywhere .Close to restaurants, the movie theater! loved our stay here, would come again soon! The owners very prompt with responses!
My husband, 1 yr old son and my self stayed here for our trip to Mammoth Lakes. The condo was exactly as described, clean, cozy and with an updated kitchen and good sized bathroom. The owners were very easy to correspond with and were very prompt with their replies. The kitchen is new and has all the items you would need to cook or bake-- we baked cookies our first night there (they even had the parchment paper!). There was enough room for the murphy bed to be out and for our son's pack n play. I was worried about it being very warm in Mammoth for our stay as the weather had been in the mid to high 80s. I expressed my concern to the owner. Even though there was a ceiling fan in the condo he still had 2 box fans placed in the condo's closet just in case. Even with the weather being warm we never needed to use the box fans. The condo is located in a location where it is nicely shaded in the back. We had such a wonderful time hiking and fishing on our trip. This place is located within walking distance to the main grocery store and several restaurants. I would definitely recommend this place for 2-4 people to stay. My husband said it would be a great place to stay for a guys weekend fishing trip. Thanks!
This is a nice little condo in a quiet and friendly complex. It is well located, well stocked, and very functional for a small group. We stayed as a party of three, and could easily have been four and still be comfortable. The kitchen is incredibly well appointed and the small living space is organized very well. We never felt cramped. The shuttles were very convenient, and when we drove, everything was close by and easy to get to. We would stay here again without hesitation.
Activity and Interests
WINTER: skiing, snowboarding, sledding, cross county skiing, snow mobiling, gondola (aerial tramway) rides, shopping, movie theatre, nightlife, day spas.
SUMMER: fishing, golf, gondola (aerial tramway) rides,
backpacking, hiking, mountain biking, guided tours, horseback riding, hot air
ballooning, hot springs soaking, hot tubbing, kayaking, mountain
biking, movies, museums, off-road 4WD vehicle use, scenic aircraft
flights, skateboard skate park, kayaking, nightlife and day spas
YEAR ROUND FUN: shopping, restaurants, theatre, day spas & nightlife
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 17 2017 - Feb 16 2017
2 night minimum stay
Presidents Day Holiday
Feb 17 2017 - Feb 20 2017
3 night minimum stay
Feb 21 2017 - Apr 9 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
|One time cleaning fee||$55 + Tax|
Nightly Rate: $75 - $110
Weekly Rate: $525 - $740
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Best Value in Town.
WINTER: (Dec - April 30) (2 night min stay)
SUMMER-FALL: (May - Nov 30) (2 night min stay)
$75 M-Th: $90 Fri-Sun per night (2 night min stay)
$500 Weekly (7 nights) Only $71 per night!!!
HOLIDAYS: (3 night minimum stay)
Full payment is made at the time of the reservation by VISA or MasterCard. If you need to cancel then we will attempt to rent the cancelled time. Any amount we are able to rent will be refunded to you but if we are not able to rent then there is no refund.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no arrival)
- Sports & Activities
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- coin laundry
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1
- Studio, Sleeps 4
- Directly on FREE Green Line Shuttle, only 1 mile to Eagle Lodge with its High-Speed Eagle Lift! Use Eagle runs to connect to all other lodges or... use the Green Line to connect to FREE Red Line (1/4 mi. to connection). Red line takes you to Main Lodge, Village, Gondola. This unit is in the well maintained complex of Mountain Shadows. In town! Short walk (1/4 mi.) or take FREE Green Line Shuttle to Starbucks, grocery, shops, restaurants, and movie theatre! - FREE Wi Fi Internet Service - 46 inch LCD flatscreen TV w/ cable and DVD - Double sliding doors with PRIVATE VIEW of wooded area! - Fully stocked, completely new kitchen - Wood burning fireplace (wood included) also - thermostat controlled heater - Unit locate next to Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry, pool (pool open in summer only) picnic & BBQ area - Single level Unit on ground floor - 3 steps at bldg entrance and 15 feet to unit - Open parking at front of building - 2 spaces provided - CD player + am/fm - Telephone (unlimited local calls) On-site management to help you with any problems Allergy and smoke free! Absolutely NO SMOKING & NO PETS.